Thoughts on sex and FLR

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Paraplegicsub, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    Am just lay on the bed remembering when I used to have sexual intercource. It's been over six years which is along time I was only just 41. I can remember it well it was a Saturday Morning and it was nice but over pretty fast. The wetness of her vagina on my penis was wonderful. Coming back from rehab and to my new room downstairs with wet room and already knowing my wife was going to sleep upstairs in our original room was tough but our talks over the next few weeks were more tough. I had been taught in rehab that having a permanent Foley catheter was not a reason to abstain from intercource. The instructions are to place the tube alongside your erected penis and put a condom over it all penis and tube. I explained this to my wife and she said she had other ideas. She then poured her heart out explaining that I was not the man she had married and had never really liked sex with me anyway. She said we could separate if I wanted to but sex with me as a paraplegic was not going to happen apart from occasional masterbating. Penetrative sex no way. I was crushed but knew it wasn't her fault I had known I was rubbish in bed I only really pleased myself. Over the next few months we moved on and on and after just over a year we were in full FLR. We both read books on it and both wanted it. I closed all my bank accounts I sign the house over to her she decides everything. The last peice of clothing I bought for myself was in the summer of 2015. The last check I made out was the same year. Then we brought humiliation into the relationship. It normally involves me being naked in situations that she has brought about. I mentioned this in another post so I won't go into detail. One that I didn't mention was the time she involved me on a day trip with two girl friends. It involved two nappy changes on the back seat of one of the girls car with my wife insisting to the girls that she needed there help. Very humiliating. I ask myself could anyone live an FLR relationship and the answer of course is no. Not many men can. I have decided I love my wife much more than I love myself and she is the important one anyway. We have decided a different road to most people on here. I am not required to sexualy please my wife I very rarely see her naked and very rarely get the chance to masterbate her of perform any sexual activity with her. I am aloud to masterbate myself but only if she is present and has agreed to it and I must eat it. She does not help. I masterbate lay on my back onto my stomach and then use my fingers to transfer the cum into my mouth. I am on day 43 I think and unlocked. I am scared of orgasm now cos I am so amazed and proud I have got this far. I think my wife is pleased and proud too. I would advise any man wanting to have true chastity in a FLR to not rely alone on the cage but rather learn to crave your wife's approval and pleasure. If you can please her by not having orgasm then it's a no brainer. I live to please her. I don't know now when I will cum again. I know I will never have penetrative sex again and am unlikely to have any help with reaching orgasm. I would love to be able to say here that life is not just about sex but it is just about sex. My life is all about sex and love submitting and devotion but also concentration on not having sex myself and the selfish act of masterbating. Wow I don't know where all that came from but thanks for reading.

QueenOfSwords and tiruh811 like this.
  2. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    I just wanted to qualify something about the penetrative sex cos it makes my wife look bad. Any sex with me is not easy it's not just the catheter. To have intercource as well as the condom bit it would be me lay on my back with her on top. I would not be able to make any movement at all thrusting or otherwise. It would be my wife doing all the work and moving up and down on my penis. It would be like her doing it with a dildo but much smaller. Just wanted to say that.

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. WifeofaSissy

WifeofaSissy New member

Lawyer
    Vancouver BC Canada
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    I think once in an FLR you lose the right to have penetrative sex. A man in an FLR should relegated to oral service only because then the sexual act focuses on her pleasure not yours.

4. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    I totally agree. I don't actually do oral on my wife either she totally gets sex outside the marriage. I serve her in other ways and worship her also. For me to even get into a good position to give oral would be difficult. Thanks for your reply.

tiruh811 likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Totally agree, I have my place as my madams beta boi, and I won’t be allowed to penetrate anymore.

danijean001 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice