How's PA ring cage on a grower? (Evotion Bijou)

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by WMH, Jun 18, 2019.

1. WMH

WMH New member

Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    So I'm a grower and was recently considering get PA and a cage with it.
    Evotion Bijou is what I'm going to get for.

Before get the piercing, I'm wondering would wearing the cage hurt tissue around PA pierce site.

In specific, since I have small flaccid size the cage would be small, like 1/3 or my erection length.
    When I'm erected the base part of my penis would grow thicker and I was wondering would it "push"
    the cage on top of it forward and possibly put pressure on the tissue around ring.

The cage length would be like 2 inches long.

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    You have good instincts. One improper fit caused me issues like that. We fixed the fit and I didn’t have a problem.

I’ve worn a stainless steel MaleChastityNow GlansArmor2 for 30 weeks of wear without ever hurting my PA.

Transferring my proper fit into an Evotion Bijou took some iteration. But it worked in the end.

My cages are around the same length. 1-3/4 to 2”

3. WMH

WMH New member

Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    Care to share what's the adjustment you made?
    Like the inner diameter of the cage need to be small and makes the cage tighter,
    or the location of the PA rings goes wrong?

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    I'm told that Ms Lori recommends that your cage diameter be 1/4 inch less than the diameter of your penis. This prevents erections and therfore to some extent orgasms (or the pleasure to be taken from having them) it also makes for overall more comfortable cage wearing.

For years I never thought that could be true and wore cages that would allow a semi but not a full erection. I finally got round to trying the snug fit.... I would very much endorse Ms Lori's recommendation.

Snug is better ....or at least it is for me.

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    My PA pin set back was too far back in the Evotion originally, and the cage wasn’t quite long enough to cover my sensitive underside It was a miscommunication in definition of terms. We worked through it amicably.

For my steel GlansArmor device I was able to move my PA setback forward easily. I also had an extra tight ring added to the back for extra protection.

For me, if I don’t get a careful fit where the back of the device meets my shaft, I will either have something too loose, or let’s me get broad enough to push the device forward off my cock. This risks the piercing. I would get sore around my piercing in my first Evotion device’s.

A similar thing happened with my MaleChastityNow MouseTrap. But I got a tighter device and that helped. The GlansArmor2 has never hurt me.

I can’t really advise you too much... each cock is different. My shaft thickens the further it goes back. I’m built like a wedge. It makes sex fun for her... but my flaccid cock head isn’t larger than my shaft. I don’t flare out as much.

6. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    I'm a grower too and am about to put in for my fourth Bijou cage.

The pressure on the piercing during night time erections was so painful I couldn't wear it 24/7.

Shifted it further and further forward. Even using a set of digital calipers the measurements given by Evotion simply don't work for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice