Free Range Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by anomalous1, Aug 16, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. anomalous1

anomalous1 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    My wife and I are currently on vacation with family. Due to various complications including flying and device bulge, I'm currently unlocked but chaste. It's the worst. We've done this before but only for a few days, but this time it's over a week!

What's the longest amount of time you've been cage free but chaste?

Peter Rabbit and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  2. Chiefyayy

Chiefyayy Member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    This will be me in a months time... I'm not looking forward to it! It'll be the first time having the cage off since going 24/7 lockup. So I'm interested to know what to expect.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Never lasted more than a few days, that’s why I am locked 24/7.

4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A few years ago, we went 15 months like this. No cage, no orgasms, and PIV got more difficult as time went on (as you could imagine). Mrs Edge ruined a few orgasms, mainly so she could get a little more satisfaction from PIV, but other than that, it was honor system the entire time.

We decided that it wasn't as much fun as using a cage.

Chiefyayy and Peter Rabbit like this.
  5. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Just over 6 weeks: not a problem if that's the only option

6. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    I simply don't have the willpower to remain chaste without it being enforced with chastity. My wife knows this, and I have always confessed to her my failures in this area. So it's pretty rare for her to order me to go longer than a day without masturbating. If she wants me to be chaste she locks it up. Period.

That said, I remember one time I went about a week without cumming. I had been ordered to edge for a whole week and then cum on my face and take a picture for an online Domme. My wife knew about it and thought it was pretty funny. I succeeded in doing that, so I guess the answer to the question is... one week.

7. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Prior to wife taking over in 2010 I masturbated too often. Then when she took control and immediately forbid masturbation i stopped using just honor system. a few years past without masturbating, was difficult but I was finally living out my lifetime fantasy of serving a femdom... Well a couple years of about one orgasm/month and we noticed how i'd become premature, eventually led to cuckold fantasies and waning self control...

b_quark likes this.
  8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I've gone weeks in that situation. It is truly a test of your commitment to your wife and your desire to be chaste. Sometimes the situation makes wearing a cage impossible but it you want it you just have to act as if it still holds you in its grip.

anomalous1 likes this.
  9. anomalous1

anomalous1 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    I've been pretty lucky so far. Fortunately she hasn't been teasing me. We made out a little a little on the beach but that's it. Our room isn't very soundproof and we've had to help out with family. (Wrangling my nieces and nephews doesn't leave much time or energy for intimacy.) I recommend staying as busy as possible.

This week has been hard for her too. She usually masterbates in order to fall asleep, but she hasn't been able to do that either. She's so looking forward to sex when we get home, but I probably won't be able to last more than a minute

10. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    When She first introduced the subject of chastity, we did it on the "Honor System" and through a whole lot of willpower on my part, I was able to do that for almost 3 months. When She learned that I had been "dishonorable", that' when She introduced the idea to using a cage. I was then caged, almost full-time until it ot in the way when we travelled a lot and since She had introduced me to my feminine side, neither of us like the bulge of the cage very much. We have now reasched a compromise of sorts.

Since i'm retired and She still works, I put the cgae on before exiting the shower in the morning. She slips thlock in place and clicks it shut. I stay locked while She is at work and, if I have completed my assigned chores by the time She gets home, I get unlocked for the evening. If the chores are not complete, we simply skip unlocking for a day. As long as she in nearby like that, I don't have much urge to wank, so all is cool.

11. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Sort of depends on the circumstances. Most recent vacation went a week under this system as we were in an RV with the kids and there is no way to do anything. I already horrify my daughter enough by simply existing in the presence of her friends, she would die of mortification if she knew mom and dad were doing it in the RV. I've regularly been unlocked for 12 or 24 hour windows because of certain activities and stayed hands off. On the other hand we used to practice a release program where upon release I was usually allowed as many orgasms as I wanted over a 2 - 3 day period. Those times I couldn't go 15 minutes and by the time I locked back up I had blisters on my palm. :rolleyes:

12. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    3 years now, we have a cage but up to this point it’s been more of a novelty to my wife. The honor system has worked well for us, but we are slowly moving into using our device more often.

13. Jalik30

Jalik30 New member

Local Time:
    Only made it through a long weekend, Friday-Sunday and probably only because we were busy and sharing a room and bathroom with a friend during a guys weekend get together. That all made it easier. The reason we use a cage is not because we go for more than a week, but because I can’t wait very long with no cage. After 48 hours I’m on hairpin trigger.

14. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    No more than 3 days . My wife know's that I now feel like I am walking around nude without the cage on . I am sure if we were to travel by air the cage wouldn't be on at the airport , but it would be packed and put back on as soon as we got to where we were going .

15. Manto2021

Manto2021 Member

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    We do not using cage and I'm denied form .. don't know exactly i think 50 days. Its first time we play fron years so for now I have interest to make this work :) I'm think how things could go in future.. if she embrace this style. I mean can honor work with real control? Or works only till the man is in control? She put me over my confort zone years ago but was a weekend and i had no way to get of without her know :)

16. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    I have to do this during the day when I go to work, but other than that I like to stay locked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice