Sleeping with a plug

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Bear20, Jun 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Check out the B-Vibe SnugPlug 1 (smallest).

It has a thin neck which prevents it from accidentally falling out. It is very comfortable. The next size up is a substantial increase in diameter. For over night, go with the smallest.

2. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    The metal jewel ones can indeed slip inside you if you are not careful, I speak from experience!

corsac likes this.
  3. ChihiroShibari

ChihiroShibari Active member

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    Someone told me that most comfortable plugs are made of glass because it has the smallest friction? Any experinces? I have one quite small Joyfactory plug. Most of the times my rear end starts to ache after short time... only couple of times i have managed to have a goodnight sleep it in

4. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    As with any plug, make sure the base is big enough to stop the plug from disappearing inside your anus. For the first time of long wear try tying a string or something similar around the base as a precaution

5. sissybunny

sissybunny New member

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    I would strongly recommend the Egg Plug from Square Peg. This is the most comfortable plug you can get in my opinion. I often sleep with the L/XL but have slept with the XL a couple times. Waking up to that was so much fun.

For lube, I suggest J-lube - this can last up to 24 hours if mixed thickly.

Sleeping plugged is the most effective way to stretch for large toys in my opinion.

Dianna1395 and Bear20 like this.
  6. Dontint

Dontint Active member

Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    I have also found that metal plugs are comfortable. Similar qualities to glass including the ability to keep it very clean.

7. Dontint

Dontint Active member

Local Time:
    the small base is often an issue. You can get a medium sized base which keeps it out, yet does not bruise those delicate cheeks (or as my aun called it, your sit-upon)!!

8. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    Had small glass One for a flight, it rather hurt. The best one for sleeping is definitely the purple doc Johnson one. Absolute marvel, it kkeep your errection down and provide fullness and comfort. With right lingerie it makes great night sleep.
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8566

Good night sleep guaranteed.
    Tested

9. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    Mistress Jenna has me wear a butt plug to bed on a regular basis. Usually 2-3 times a week and sometimes more often. I luckily had some experience in doing this prior to meeting her, so it was fairly easy for me to get used to. You'll probably find the first few attempts at nighttime wear to be difficult, especially if you have mainly been used to wearing a butt plug strictly for stimulation / sex.
    Use a good-sized plug, and by that, I mean one you can comfortably wear for several hours during the day. I also recommend using a method for securing it in place, like a harness or snug-fitting thong or briefs, because your body may want to expel it at times while you're asleep and you don't want to deal with a mess. Lastly, make sure your plug is very well lubricated! Use a thick lube that's compatible with your toy (my preference is to use coconut oil).

The first few nights probably won't be very restful, but it will get better over time and easier with practice. Good luck!

Bear20 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  10. Stavslockedcock

Stavslockedcock Active member

Local Time:
    I wear a silicone doc Johnson mood naughty Astro glide gel works pretty well with the silicone. The first few times I tried to sleep with it in while caged proved to be very difficult. Once I started wearing it all day everyday it sort of felt normal. I wear thongs pretty much every day so I never worry about it slipping out and the base is big enuff that it can’t slip in to far.

Bear20 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice