Cycling and chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by slavemaid, Dec 9, 2009.

1. slavemaid

slavemaid Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    I just came across bitchslavetims last post in which some members were discussing the possibility of wearing a CB while cycling.

I start this new thread in order not to hijack bitchslavetims original post.

I once tried to cycle wearing my CB-3000 and found it to be uncomfortable. (I was on a street racing bike which by default does not allow you to ride upright, with a small seat).

I was wondering what other members' experiences have been and if there are some CB which allow cycling more comfortably than others.

Thank you in advance.

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Mountain bike with Gel seat and CB6Ks no issues.

3. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    There's no way I'd even consider riding with a CB on. Road bike, mountain bike or even a unicycle - make that a eunuch-cycle. I like my parts and I want to keep them... That center bar on a bike is scary enough for "my boys".

Sure if you're just pedaling around easy-like and never have an accident then maybe wearing a CB is okay, but you never plan to have an accident. It just seems like the opposite of smart to wear a CB when you're doing anything athletic.

I suspect you're a serious rider. One spill and it's all over I would think. Besides think of that extra weight you're carrying? LOL :jumping0044:

4. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    I am a serious cyclist and MUST remove my cb for every ride. It's a safety matter at a minimum. This does cause extra effort on the part of me and my keyholder, but we work through it.

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What a great thread!

I think its very important to talk about these aspects of chastity, because it helps those who wish to wear theirs 24/7 to find solutions to problems like this.

I'm sure we have a lot of "active" guys on the site, hopefully this thread will help find something that works for you. :jumping0036:

6. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    I ride a pushbike and a motorbike and have no issues with the CB6K or 6Ks, however the CB2000 was just damned uncomfortable.

I have no idea why, but it really rubbed the underside of my ballbag, so a CB2K whilst on 2 wheels is a no go as far as I'm concerned.

HTH.

7. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    No problem on my 1800 Goldwing or 1100 V-Star.

8. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    I have a nice road bike with a lightweight saddle and the ring on my cb6000s makes it impossible to sit.

9. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

So ride standing up!

10. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    I think many are missing the point of the original question. Since it is difficult to ride with a CB on, what are the alternatives? For my wife and I, we focus on the ability to get the CB on and off very quickly. We use the plastic seals with the number on them. No doubt, there are compromises, but we accept that there are legit reasons to take the thing off. We also focus on how many days WITHOUT cumming vs how many days unlocked.

I recommend to Slavemaid that she consider that there may NOT be a type of device that you can cycle in, but rather, to think about how her keyholder can maintain chastity despite a hobby that makes continuous wear impractical.

However, I love all of you folks. We have a great community so I thank everyone for their opinion. I am grateful to be part of such a group.

David

11. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wear a Locked In Steel belt and cycle all the time. I have a special bicycle seat from a company called ISM. It’s designed for males in mind to prevent loss of blood flow in that area that can cause ED. Amazon.com sells it at:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000YL7IUA/?tag=bikeseat-20

I’ve biked 18 miles in this without any issues as all the pressure is on the buttocks and not in the groin. I also wear spandex cycling shorts without a problem as you cannot see the front shield at all. When bending over, you barely see the outline of the rear chains (now cables) and to everyone it looks like the straps of a jock strap. One weekend I was wearing them while belted and my sister (who knows I’m belted) commented that I get to get out for bike riding. My wife corrected her on that and my sister was shocked that she could not see the belt in my cycling shorts. The front lock at the waistband is noticeable, but a cycling jersey or just about any shirt conceals is nicely.

12. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    :character0201:
    After just getting back from a ten mile bicycle ride locked in my CB6000s for the third day in a row, the CB6000s has caused me no issues if lubed up before leaving the house. After weeks of cold weather it got to 60 degrees on Sunday and Mistress decided to go for a bike ride. The round trip is about 10.5 miles. After we got back Mistress unlocked me and did a quick inspection and then after a shower and a shave i was locked away. Mistress has had me do this for the third day in a row today. Yesterday i forgot to add so baby oil gel and i was a little raw, but today with a little gel i was ok. I have a 26" Walmart Mongoose 21 speed Mountain bike, with the factory seat.

13. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    It is apparent that riding bikes in chastity depends greatly on your riding position. Upright positions are best. Aggressive positions, causing you to lean forward, are not so good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice