Can a less hard hitting but more strokes caning be effective?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by OldLockedCuck, Jun 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. OldLockedCuck

OldLockedCuck Long term member

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    My wife likes to cane me severely to emphasise my submissiveness, which I enjoy. It makes us very close. To be effective she has been using very hard strokes that often causes me to scream or yell out and occasionally bring on tears. We once lived on acerage but now live in suburbia and the noise would be very audible outside. Unfortunately knowing this is inhibiting our pleasure in this activity. We are wondering if anyone finds using slightly lighter strokes but many more of them over a longer time can be just as effective. Of course we will try this but often we find input from others can provide good advice and give us ideas we have not considered. We have used gags but find them off putting. One plus of receiving more strokes would be a much more striped bum and a greater possibility of more cuts and welts which we both enjoy (for different reasons). We are a bit kinky for sure but hopefully entirely sane, and this is an important part of ourr relationship.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. Kelly64

Kelly64 Member

Peterborough UK
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    Yes, definitely.
    Six strokes at about 75% power in very quick succession, in exactly the same spot will give great results.
    Instead of getting 12 strokes, you end up getting 12 sets of six.
    Have fun!

3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    I'm gagged before she starts. I can yelp all I want and no one will hear me.

4. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    I try to stay still and silent during punishment, but I find it impossible. I have a low pain threshold and Miss Amanda has a strong arm.

5. Miss-Amanda

Verified Female

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    This is true. My boy knows if he moves or is noisy the longer the punishment takes. I don't count the amount of strokes. Punishment ends when I decide it should. If he's a good boy he wouldn't get punished, so there's the answer!

6. Devoted Hubby

Devoted Hubby Long term member

Househusband
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.
    Local Time:
    My own theory is, Women Have a wrist action that mean less power but better technique.

7. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    I am sometimes asked if I ever misbehave in order to be punished.

The answer is absolutely not. Never!

8. Sub2wife

Sub2wife Member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    cant she gag you with a pair of dirty panties? It should muffle your screams. Also a longer caning will be as painful as a quick and hard one. Your skin starts to get thinner, and if she hits on the same spot, even just lightly, it will be very painful.

9. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I've never tried the more but softer strokes. I like the cane because it sends a powerful message in a short time, so, if he's in need of physical discipline to his rear end and there isn't much time, I can still administer it. He can just put on any bra, panties, stockings, garter belt and heels, don't bother with makeup, perfume or jewelry, bend over something and I can give him 6 or 12, then he can take off the lingerie and we can go do what we were going to do.

I've been using the cane lately, too, because baby's due in July, so I don't have as much energy and can't do prolonged disciplinary sessions, anyhow. Mom got tired of disciplining him pretty quick, so I had to do something else. I considered letting best friend do it, as she always wanted a swat or 2 at him, anyhow. For now, the cane has held that off.

If time isn't of the essence, I can have him go through the usual rituals of fully dressing, perfume and makeup, waiting in the corner, then I give him 6 or 12. He has a hard limit against drawing blood, so, for a long time, I was afraid to give him more than 6. I've gotten it up to 12, but I'm afraid to go any more. He yelps and cries and even after 12 quick ones, he's a total bawling mess. Of course, this gives me and any of my friends who are watching the opportunity to tell him what a little sissy he is or call him a pussy.

I still prefer the Brown Spanking Paddle over all of them, but, I just don't have the energy right now for a full disciplinary session.

I'm off from work until after baby comes, so that helps. He's such a sweetie, though, as soon as he comes home, he showers, dresses up in one of his maid uniforms and waits on me hand and foot until it's time for bed.

slave_m and BransBitch like this.
  10. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    We don't use a cane. She has a wooden paddle, a leather strap, a leather belt and a riding crop that I have to layout for punishment. She rotates through them depending on her mood. I find a punishment has two types of pain. There is the burning that usually comes with repeated strokes and there is the impact. Both make quite an impression on me in the moment, but I find the impact to provide a lasting impression over the next day or two. I would guess the lighter blow with more strokes would take care of the burning feeling, but doubt it would serve the impact feeling. Just my two cents on how I experience my punishment.

BransBitch likes this.
  11. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    She can cane you lighter but increase the speed between strokes, this will add intensity to the punishment, also of course the number of strokes can be increased, and as another poster has said slipping off her panties or tights/stockings can be a more erotic gag than a ball or penis gag.

BransBitch likes this.
  12. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    Same here. I cant remembef a time where I was punish whipped without being gagged. And blindfolded too. My wife likes to do the job without interference or me protesting at all.

johnjames55 and tiruh811 like this.
  13. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    a good panel gag will silence you
    or inflatable gag

14. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    When I get it, it's with a wooden spoon. At first my Wife(KH) went light on me. Maybe 6-8 soft strokes. Now after almost a year of MC, she gets into more. I now get 15-20 good hard smacks with the spoon. No gag, I try not to yelp, but sometimes when you can see it coming, I have no choice but to cry out.

johnjames55 likes this.
  15. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    I absolutely have to be gagged before being caned, else neighbors would be calling the police for sure! Even with moderate strength, canes hurt bad!!!!

Miss Amandas boy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice