Second Sub

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by KissingTheVelvet, Jun 1, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. KissingTheVelvet

KissingTheVelvet New member

Office admin For an American company
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    Hi all

I’m a happily married woman, my hubby is caged and is my sub, long story short .. iv got my self a second caged sub..

Can I ask if there is anyone else out there that has a sub hubby and a second male sub?
    Although I have not meet up with my second sub yet, I’m not sure if it’s the right thing to do.. my hubby was all for it but as time go’s by I can see it’s playing on his mind.. how can I juggle them so each are happy.

Guest 2281, slave robi and spider203 like this.
  2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    #2 Unlucky, Jun 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    Why should you care about them being happy? Males need to realize they have to work for everything and not feel entitled.

If either complains about the situation, tell him that he needed to "be careful of what you wished for". That is a magical phrase which gives you a pass to do anything and everything.

3. KissingTheVelvet

KissingTheVelvet New member

Office admin For an American company
    Local Time:
    We are both new to the Domme / Sub, having a third person could be a make or brake in a relationship.. I would like to say it’s rock solid but would I really want to rock the boat.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    If it’s something he said he wanted, then doesn’t like, I’m sure he’ll say something. I myself would be hurt that I had to share attention

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  5. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    I would love for me wife to have a second sub.

6. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Me too! Just to help with the housework!! LOL

buildup and Cincy like this.
  7. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    Have a long chat with hubby and if he really not happy or comfy with it then you have a decision to make as to whether to go ahead with it or not .

Maybe he just need re assurance that he won't be cast aside if you take on a 2nd sub .

Communication is the key and hope you two can work it out to what makes you both happy

Guest 2281 likes this.
  8. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I never thought of that, I need to discuss that with my wife.

Jail Bird likes this.
  9. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Hey, I have a maids uniform and I'm sure my wife could pick one up for him as well!! What a sight that would be...2 french maids cleaning :)

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My madam took a second sub and it’s what totally changed our dynamic, however he was never interested in playing with another man, so we have never met. It started with him taking madam for dinners then back to his for a Bdsm session.
    After a few months while teasing me with details of a session with him, she told me he had a much bigger dick than me, as we both enjoy sph I thought nothing of it.
    It was a few days later after another session, again after a bit of teasing, madam asked how I felt about being cuckolded, she said she wanted to use him as a sex slave to satisfy her as I was to small to.
    At first I said no, but as the weeks went on with madam mentioning again and again, then one night as she was again teasing me about what she had been doing, and with her playing with my caged cock and balls, she said very sternly: look, as she tugged on my cage, this cannot satisfy me. And you want me to be satisfied don’t you? You want to please your madam? Then just agree!
    So I did. From there it progressed on from him just being a sexy slave, to bull, and now here we are and have never been happier.

soforo, spider203 and johnjames55 like this.
  11. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    When I was owned my Mistress was both lifestyle and ProDomme and so had several subs/slaves, 2 primary slaves( of which I was one) and others on an ad hoc basis when they were available and if she wanted them, I was never jealous as she owned me not me owning her, but I would say just reassure your hubby that he is important to you and you love him and have a differant dynamic with your other slave,but make clear you like enjoying a poly relationship for your happiness to him, personaly I'm ok with my Mistress being poly and I sleep with or perform with whoever she tells me to male or Female, threesome can also be erotic for the Mistress.

12. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just to put a female perspective in here, rather than the excitement of fantasies fulfilled.

As most of you know, @lockit and I are at opposite ends of the country and it works very well. He was very happy with me doing professional Dominatrix sessions. However a regular sub who helped in the Dungeon and accompanied me to some events was not something that worked well for us.

It's all well and good having another sub when you have a partner but you need to make sure what the expectations are for anyone involved. Have you discussed what is going to be involved in your relationship with the second sub with your husband? For this to work there needs to be limits that will not be crossed to ensure the clarity of mind for everyone concerned.

For many guys who are in chastity their fantasies can end up in areas they would not normally consider. That is all well and good until something happens that cannot be undone and realisation hits.

I would advise having a discussion when your husband is uncaged and preferably not long after an orgasm. You are much more liable to get a truthful answer about how he would feel about another man being in the relationship at that point than when he has been caged for a while and is thinking with his dick ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice