Wife finds orgasm control too stressful

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Gargoyle, Apr 27, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Lately, my wife has decided not to allow any orgasm for me, she just likes to keep me horny all the time. I do have an accident and a ruined orgasm on occasion. She never gets mad, because she also likes for me to do my clean up duty, and it doesn't take very long for me to get horny again.

Smokey5518 likes this.
  2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    We went through something like this early on. My wife is like yours, not really a sex drive and is fine without it most of the time. My wife didn’t like to have to think about when or if I should have an orgasm. On top of that she found my orgasms messy and gross anyway and preferred that I not have them at all.

We had a few months where we went back and forth with me trying to negotiate unlock times and orgasms, and her not wanting to allow either.

At some point your wife may just get tired of the whole thing and eliminate orgasms for you, or she might make you stop with chastity.

Smokey5518 likes this.
  3. Diego Woods

Diego Woods Member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    So you can’t have any orgasms anymore? What about alone without her having to deal with them?

4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    No, she forbids masturbation.

buildup likes this.
  5. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    Well I’ve been locked up on my own accord since Sunday with it supposed to be a seven day lockup.
    I’ve been doing nice things for her and not mentioning a thing. Last night was a bit painful (erections) and I unlocked for a bit.
    This am my wife reached down and immediately noticed me free. She complained, teased me, demanded I lock up, and now took the key.
    Progress! Lol.

6. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    #31 Freaky Rabbit, May 3, 2019
    Last edited: May 3, 2019
    Well I can relate to these posts. I have been with my wife for 20 years. It started out that she had a better sex drive than me, which created a stresd in the relationship. So we played lots of kinky games but she was craving more penetration and I would ejaculate early prematurely often. Now our sex drive is about the equal, i matched hers,
    but because I was pushing the kinky things so much she stop playing with me kinky games.
    Recently, 2 years ago, after an affair and an open marriage trial, from my side, I have offered to use the chastity. It really sparked our sex life I got something that I love, she had control over my orgasms, but for her it's not something that she craves. I am the one that's constantly have to set my rules and and structure, but she doesn't really care and doesn't enforce pretty much anything. She has a very low amount of discipline herself. Perhaps things would be different if I found a better device that I cannot remove but it is at the moment moment, more honor System then anything else. And I just do it because it turns me on. I learned that when she creates a rule I really need to follow it, but not expect her to enforce it. But I see that she enjoys that I follow her orders. It is hard for me because I like to be crushed and forced to surrender.

The one thing that is starting to happen though is that I expressed to her that kinky games is something very important to me. She told me that she stopped playing with me because I was topping from the bottom, and I was very pushy about getting my Kinks done my way. It really hurt her self-esteem, she said, and she said that I need to let her do the things her way during our sex sessions, and we can discuss it before or after. Because I really enjoy kinky games, I have relaxed about my high expectations, and let her do the things the way she wants. And it has really worked. If we have a kinky session she asked me not to talk, which is a great way for me not to give any feedback during a session.

The other thing that we have introduced as which has helped us immensely, is that before every session we lower expectations. That means that I am not to expect any kinky play, bondage, penetration, orgasm, Etc. On top of that I have added that she should not expect that I have erection. Cuz sometimes erection comes and sometimes it doesn't and in the past she wood get frustrated because of her need to have penetration with my dick. She has also learned that I can give her a really good head and with a dildo attached to my chin to get really good orgasms. So there is less pressure on my performance.

Anyway I'm enjoying where this is going, I still have lots of desires to be sexual and kinky with other women, but I see that slowly and surely I'm getting more of my needs met in my marridge. I Think listening carefully and not forcing one's ideas on the other person is very important. We have now better sex life then when we were younger.

7. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Letting go of expectations has really helped me and my Wife as well

Freaky Rabbit likes this.
  8. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Member

Local Time:
    Just an update...I haven’t pushed for release but I did talk back about something and she said that can add a week. I was supposed to get release on Saturday but it’s now been nine days instead of the agreed seven.
    I think she’s enjoying me doing lots of little things without being to overwhelming. Filled her car up w gas and got it washed, ran a few of her errands, etc...
    Even though it’s past the week I kept my mouth shut. Longest I’ve gone ever I think in my life without cumming.
    She let me remove it this morning because I have a massage soon. I’ve been terribly hard all morning.

Consensus and Freaky Rabbit like this.
  9. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Member

Local Time:
    Ok...me totally saying nothing at all has taken this to a whole new level. Last night she edged me and I was begging for any way to cum. She said no and gave me an errand to do for today. If it’s done to her level of satisfaction she’ll let me cum tonight.

Then this am she said “there’s no talking back to me. If I tell you something you do it”.

Wow!!! I told her she is an incredible woman who makes me so happy.

Thanks for ideas all. It’s been a remarkable change.

10. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    Awesome! You've gone through improvements all in this thread? That's just a few weeks. Awesome.

That said, what are you doing to keep track of the release - back to the title of the thread. Did you find an easy way that works for you and her and removes the stress?

Thanks for sharing the updates.

11. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Member

Local Time:
    I just didn’t mention release at all and just went above and beyond on doing things to make her day easier. I’m not sure what changed for her but maybe her seeing me happy and turned on to do things for her along with her developing her own timeline to be a bit more domineering?
    I don’t want to ask her at this point as I’ll let it be. ;)

Giveitup likes this.
  12. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    You're not alone - in fact, you're an inspiration to those of us who like to artificially flatten someone else'e learning curve for their own benefit. Well done. Good luck!

13. Fireman Sam

Fireman Sam Member

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    Yesterday evening my wife and me layed next to each other in the bed with me in the cage. I knew that there was something she was struggeling with so I asked her. Turned out that she had a hard time deciding when to let me out of the cage. She always wants to do things right (and I was a very obedient husband for the past days while at the same time she knows that I get incredibily horny while caged). I saw her problem and I told her that she only needs to let me out if either she wants to do something with my penis or she wants me to do something with my penis. There is no other reason. Seemed that was a very satisfying answer for her.

detainee and Gargoyle like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice