Discoloration when horny?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by TonyS, Apr 11, 2019.

1. TonyS

TonyS Member

Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    I have found a cheap AliExpress cage that fits me very well when I am soft, I have absolutely no issues with it normally. The issue starts when I get horny, my shaft swells up and it blocks blood to my balls, it turns them purple (not dark, not cold) and it makes me feel nauseous. Is there any way to relieve this? Is this a normal, or will I just have to adjust to it? Is it safe to sleep in with these issues?

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    2:04 AM
    Can you fit a fingertip in when this happens? If so, I wouldn't be overly concerned. If not, best to err on the side of caution. What about trying a slightly larger ring?

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  3. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    I get that same nauseous feeling when trying to get hard in my Cage. I've been wearing chastity cages on and of for 20 years and we recently purchased a Lori cage with a base ring tighter then previous cages I've worn. Measurements are interpreted different by different makers.
    End results are that I got used to it being just a little too tight on the base ring, but it had the positive result that it is now much less likely to have an accidental emission while locked.
    I would have dismissed the ring as too tight, but stuck it out, now it's the best fit I've ever had, the most comfortable maybe not. But that's not what it's all about.
    I can still do all sports etc. No probs

4. TonyS

TonyS Member

Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    I can fit a single finger through soft, cant do it while hard. The manufacturer only makes 3 sizes, so I will probably need to file it down.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice