Beautifully Vicious Circle

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, Dec 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Being locked up and denied is such a beautiful conundrum; I know I'm not alone and many / most of us probably experience the same.

The longer I'm denied the more I crave for my Wife/Mistress @n2toys to have orgasms.The more orgasms She has and the greater intensity of Her orgasms the better; it intensifies my horniness and craving for my own orgasm, but deep down we both know my craving is a fleeting / spur-of-the-moment desire and I truly appreciate and desire to be denied - thus kept in an ever increasing state of desire for my Wife to have Her orgasms...:D

Last night I was permitted to worship my Wife and then used our Magic Wand on Her where She had an extremely intense almost violent Orgasm. After She settled down from Her O I held Her, then slowly caressed Her over-sensitive body, and then was allowed to gently hold Her sensitive clit in my mouth - I have to be very careful when holding her post-O clit and only apply some slight suction, just enough so that She enjoys it until I'm told 'enough'.
    We then cuddle where She is satisfied and I am left at a level 11 of horniness... it is absolutely wonderful in the end!

Even this morning as I was drinking my coffee and reflecting back to last night it caused me to spurt (discharge); I know I'm not alone here with having these spurts when horny and being teased but it's even more amazing when just reflecting about my Goddess causes a reaction.

Thanks for listening and providing a forum to share my thoughts.

switchling, Jblocked, puwibo and 13 others like this.
  2. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    Totally...got unlocked for the first time since roughly thanksgiving. Even a soft enough kiss on the lips makes me drip.

3. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    So well stated !

4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    I leak most of the time. It certainly becomes more pronounced when I get aroused.

Mash2214 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  5. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife(KH) teases me just long enough so I start to leak...Then it's over. She gets a kick seeing me hard and leaking in my cage...Anything for my Wife...:confused::lockkey:

6. litldick

litldick Active member

retired
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    @CZSteve , i get what you're saying and you're right on the money. The ole "catch-22" in all it's glory. i'd much rather be locked up and wanting/needing to be there for Her instead of having to deal with that fleeting moment of bliss and then the post-O blues. You're on the right track....

7. Guiness

Guiness Active member

Manager
    London
    Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    Yes, I totally agree - I actually find that if I'm let orgasm then it's a real let down and I'm a little depressed after.
    The longer that I'm denied the better, even if I do crate release.
    Much prefer being edged than actually brought to a climax.

8. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    She enjoys extended play. She a condom on the tube so I don't get bed wet. Edging
    is heavenly. She takes the tube off only. With the cock ring there it's quite a target.
    Oh just the thought. And to watch Her Os is better than my 10 second spurt. Totally
    agree with you.:+1::lock:

9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    As you can see @CZSteve you are not alone in your feeling that it’s better to give than relieve and for us not being allowed to Orgasm makes our relationship so much better.

As Miss Shelly and I were cuddling this morning we were talking about people that we know ,mainly the husbands, that their marriages could really benefit from the husband being locked and denied and not allowed to take matters into his own hands. We all know how much better life can be the question is how do you start the conversation with others. Have a MERRY MERRY Christmas

Rectrix likes this.
  10. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    I know exactly what you mean! It's funny really. Blokes being "blokeish" basically want to "shag birds"! That's what "real blokes" do! How little do we know (until we experience it), that not being permitted to cum is so much more rewarding! It took Mrs Chaste a while to get her head around the idea. Now it's just the natural order in our relationship. And she loves teasing me... relentlessly! I remember as a young lad that a girl who was a "prick teaser" was to be avoided! Not in our world though, here it's a complimentary thing. And teasing done well and with love is so much more enjoyable! I would never have believed that so much joy could be derived from my wife's orgasms. As I've said before, I enjoy them at least as much as she does! Oh how lucky us chaste, teased and denied chaps are. My last "proper" orgasm was a year ago and I don't care if I never have another one!

Rectrix and CZSteve like this.
  11. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Same here, @n2toys also gets a kick out of making me hard & struggle in my cage along with causing me to leak or spurt out a small discharge - She really enjoys that She such an impact on me and can cause my body to react in such a way and I can't control it.

Another vicious circle that is incredibly awesome is that my Goddess gets tremendously turned on when She teases and tortures me; I'm not sure if it's more a case that She has discovered Her inner sadist, the fact that when She binds & tortures me I get seriously turned which She enjoys or most likely, it's a combination of both.
    Last Saturday night my Wife had me very securely tied/strapped down to our massage/bondage and then attached the indirect cable from our Violet Wand and proceeded to use Her finger nails to torture me with the Her electric touch of Her finger nails. At one point She added the metal slip-on nails to Her fingers which amplifies the wand even more, I truly felt like I was a Her prisoner/toy being tortured and in a pretty deep sub-space. The indirect cable was well worth adding-on to the Violet Wand purchase, causing a simple touch of Her finger nails to be extremely intense!
    Once released from the table we moved to the bed where I was instructed to Worship Her and immediately discovered how incredibly wet She was.

She gets so incredibly turned on by torturing me.
    I get incredibly turned on when She tortures me.
    Thus another beautifully vicious circle; we have both discovered our true roles and continue to feed off each other in a wonderful way. :love::)

CuriousMan, Chaste J. and Susanstoy91 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice