Holy Trainer V3 redness under cage and soreness after out

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by smallboy4686, Dec 13, 2018.

1. smallboy4686

smallboy4686 Active member

engineer
    ohio
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Hi all,

I have a small holy trainer V3 and after about 5 days I start to develop redness around the skin towards the head. It doesn't hinder my lockup, since it doesn't actually hurt until probably 10 minutes or some strokes after I have removed the cage, but going back in anytime within a week of that is excruciating. Does anyone else have this happen? or even better has anyone found a way for it to not happen. It was worse when I had a CB6ks, then it would get red and hurt while caged.

It can't be from movement between the cage and the shaft, there is simply no room. that is why I got the small version and switched from the CB6kS where there was still a little room.

Lack of air to the skin?? I do fill the cage out width wise and everything is kind of jammed in in that regard, but if i start to get room around the shaft I run into problems other places, with rubbing and stuff since I am a very active person.

I'm pretty frustrated with it.

Thanks a ton everyone.

puwibo likes this.
  2. puwibo

puwibo Member

Zen teacher
    The Netherlands - Gelderland - Overbetuwe
    Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    i experience a bit of the same. Now wearing the Holy Trainer V3 for almnost three weeks, and usually i wake at night because of skin hurting. i then move the basering a bit to give the skin some fresh air, and that helps. So i think your diagnosis is right, lack of air.
    Good luck!

3. smallboy4686

smallboy4686 Active member

engineer
    ohio
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    I’m on three weeks myself and it actually seems to have gone away...it showed up for a week or so but it disappeared

puwibo likes this.
  4. puwibo

puwibo Member

Zen teacher
    The Netherlands - Gelderland - Overbetuwe
    Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    So it is also a matter of time. Good to hear it disappeared. Read some of other forum posts: skin moving under the ring gets irritated in the beginning, giving rise to all kind of 'problems'. These disappear usually after 'just' a few weeks.

5. bentspoke

bentspoke New member

Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    In my personal experience irritation along the glans was caused by not making sure things were clean and dry after bathroom visits. Now I make sure everything is dry with Q-tip.
    [Edit: the fit is good I still sometimes get misaligned or ave some turtling while wearing my cage.]

After prolonged (like 2-3 days) wearing I do get irritation on my shaft that looks like eczema so I am in the habit of removing my cage once a day for hygiene just to clean out the cage and make sure my penis is clean, dry, and apply some lotion to the affected area. I’ll let it sit out and get some air for about 45 minutes before going back in. No touching tho ():^}

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice