Outed/caught

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Annemarie, Nov 20, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    I have this sarcastic style of humor. Who doesn’t ;-)

Even when I remember something stupid I did myself.

1: I have several cages with different locks. I had a period of trying them out. The keys were everywhere, not very smart. Because after several weeks I saw that a few keys had BDSM written on them!!! I never noticed before.
    And they just laid there for everyone to see, like the housekeeper, my Mother in law an my own mother... (they help out with the kids when I work)
    Nobody said a thing but who knows saw it...

2: I came home from work changing into a relaxing outfit when I saw my pink sportsbra hanging out in the open in my bedroom. The room where my mother did some ironing that day...

Afterwards I can laugh about it, but at the moment my heart pounded in my chest!! I guess I will never know who found out about my secrets...

What funny or stupid thing did you do that may have “outed” you?

corsac, sissypantysub01 and LadyBlaze like this.
  2. sissypantysub01

Lorry driver
    UK Kent Dartford area
    Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    love risking it like this myself to in a slightly different way. Recently been dressing up in purple and pink panties underneath leggings that are see through enough to show off the panties. The next part is for me to walk around to the local Tesco metro late night walk in and buy something before walking home again.

3. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    Forgot to turn off browser history sharing. My adult children saw this site as one I had been going to. Definitely embarrassing.

4. sissypantysub01

Lorry driver
    UK Kent Dartford area
    Local Time:
    still i bet you have never felt so exposed and humiliated by this happening

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    HA HA! I always delete history and messages. Not so they can't be seen so much, I just like to keep things tidy! Mind you in my bookmarks I have a folder labelled Chastity!

6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I was staying in M”twara, Tanzania at a guesthouse with other colleges and I didn’t expect the house maid to go into my room and grab my dirty clothes from the corner and wash them. Luckily they were black and not frilly because when I realized it, I had 4 or five pairs of panties hanging on the clothes line out back. They ended up folded and on my bed later and not a word was said.

spider203, danijean001 and Annemarie like this.
  7. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    I was in a hotel in Las Vegas and had my cage on and was very frustrated. That night I had taken a long shower and I of course brought my favorite dildo with suction cup base. Well I placed that in shower door glass and rode that for about 20-30 minutes to help take off the edge. It did not. I got out of the shower and left the dildo attached to the door and figured I would remember in the morning. Well I woke up a little late and didn't have time to shower again. Well in the middle of the night the suction gave out and it fell to the floor, so I didn't see in in the morning. Left the room and came back late that day and walked in to the bathroom. On the counter top they place my dildo nicely on a towel. Never was so red and embarrassed from my stupidity. The next day when I left the room, I double checked everything, but what was worse is when I walked out the maid was in the next room over and she looked and smiled at me like nobody ever has. I guess between the dildo, my nighty and other girly things she got the best of me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice