Male behavioural therapy and obedience class

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by L-u-c-y, Oct 22, 2017.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    It was a Saturday morning, and Miss Lucy was on her way to do some well earned shopping. But before she could start, she had some plans in store for her slave. His behaviour of late had not been up to her exacting standards, she had noticed that he was beginning to get a little too cocky for his own good, and could see cravings for his secret fetishes growing within him - instead of being wholly focused on Miss Lucy's happiness and well being. But she knew just the thing that would cure her slave, and get back on track.

Today she would not be taking her slave shopping with her, but would be dropping him off at a "Male behavioural therapy and obedience class" that she had seen advertised recently. The class was run by a top class pro-domme, and advertised as a male training class that guaranteed 'immediate and long-lasting correction of errant male behaviour' as well as 'marked improvement in obedience levels' – just what she was looking for.

When she arrived at the pro-domme's studio, the male receptionist handed her a clipboard with a 'male release form' attached, and a list of training options to select. She proceeded to select the relevant options with relish:

1. Shoe licking deterrent - YES. This involves making the male continually lick studded shoes until his tongue is sore. "That will put him off his disgusting fetish of licking my shoes for a long time", thought Miss Lucy, with a smile.

2. Sissy behavioural therapy - YES. This involves showing the male photos of female clothing, and caning him every time he gets aroused. "Good,” thought Miss Lucy, “I need to know I can trust him to be left alone in my house without worrying about him wearing my clothes or doing anything else with them."

3. Strap on/pegging deterrent - YES. "I don't need to know the yucky details” she said to the receptionist, “but make sure he won't be walking properly for a couple of days. I want to know he has got this fantasy well and truly out of his system for a long time!". “Of course, Miss Lucy”, replied the receptionist, “I will make sure my Mistress knows of your instructions'.

4. Chastity release - NO. "No release, he has another 6 months to go yet” Miss Lucy said, and the receptionist nodded, smiling, “As you wish, Miss Lucy”.

“And ensure your Mistress takes him to his limits on all of these subjects" she added, as she finished ticking the boxes on the check list. "Then take him up to 110%" she added with a laugh. "He's generally a good boy, but he still has a few male fetishes that need to be ironed out of him. Here's his leash and his chastity key in case you need it. I'll be back in a few hours to pick him up"

After a hard afternoon's shopping Miss Lucy returned to the studio, overloaded with shopping bags. She was greeted by the pro-domme's receptionist once again, an extremely polite and well trained male slave. "Please let me take your bags for you, Miss Lucy!" he said. "Yes boy, I'm back a bit early, has my slave completed his training?", "No problem at all, Mistress is just finishing. Can I bring you a glass of wine and give you a foot massage while you wait?"

As she sat down and enjoyed her wine and read a magazine she heard the occasional sound of spanking, cruel swishes of a cane, and the recognisable yelps and excruciating cries of her slave – he certainly sounded as if he was at, or possibly beyond, breaking point. She smiled to herself knowing a good job was being done, and being done well.

At 3pm the slave's class was finished, and as he came over to her obediently, and quietly knelt by the side of her chair. He looked pale and shaken, there was no sign of his recent cockiness, he was a shadow of his former self. He had received what he craved, but so much more of it than he had ever dreamt of or desired - his cravings and selfish desires would not be re-emerging for a very long time to come.

She patted him on the head and said to the pro-domme "Has he been a good boy?". "He was a bit reluctant at first, but this one won't be giving you any more behavioural problems for a while" she laughed, “he is now a very well conditioned subject”.

Miss Lucy smiled, and spoke to her slave "Good boy, now pay the lady her well earned £500, and give her a £50 tip. "Yes Mistress" he said meekly.

As they left Miss Lucy waved to the pro-domme and said "Thanks, see you again in 6 months".

Miss Lucy was pleased with her day, she had done some excellent shopping, and the slave had been firmly put back in his place for another 6 months - and all without Miss Lucy getting her hands dirty or putting in any effort :).

She patted the slave on his behind, and he winced in pain as he limped to the car. "Come on boy, let's get you back home and back to work, the cleaning and washing won't do themselves, and I have some shelves that need putting up, and the grass needs cutting, and....."

rubberboy58, Nau, KLUMZEE and 26 others like this.
  2. subjames

subjames New member

Local Time:
    A wonderful story, Miss Lucy - despite the pain and humiliation, I would gladly undergo such training to be a better slave for my Mistress :)

sissyblueballs likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    Would you really want to break a slave so thoroughly? There is no reason for a males fantasies to be granted, mine certainly aren't, but they can be used against me for the benefit of my Wife and at her discretion. If they are removed completely then I become a shadow of my former self, as you put in the story, and it is my self as it is that my Wife loves, even the odd bits that make no sense.

For instance why is it that I get turned on when she truly spanks me? Not when she play spanks me, during which little happens, but when it is as if she is truly disciplining me. Neither of us understand what it is about this scenario that makes me aroused but it does and she gets aroused because of it. If she sent me to be trained to remove this part of my psyche then I would no longer be the man that I am that has anything to do with her arousal.

I guess that is the point about your style of slave ownership. Arousal doesn't appear to play any part. In that sense the slave is exactly that, a slave, and the chastity element has nothing to do with anything sexual, for either participant.

This isn't a criticism just an observation.

DGuy91, Mark Owen and L-u-c-y like this.
  4. Chauncy

Chauncy Member

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    Hmmm. The thing about dog training isn't that the dog is broken, unlike, say, a horse who is taught to allow the saddle. I've no personal experience with dog training (except watching shows about it on TV), but it seems more that the dog enjoys the training, more carrot than stick, if you will. Of course, if the carrot is the stick in a certain type of relationship that would seem to complicate matters. Even so, and as Jasmic68 suggested is the goal really to break the slave. Perhaps, which is why he's a slave rather than a sub, I suppose. As with Jasmic68, just an observation while thinking about this a bit. Liked the story nevertheless.

5. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    Precisely what I need, I fear.

sissyblueballs likes this.
  6. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    I really enjoyed that story. You are right that as the months of denial build up some boys may well fantasise about such things so the behavioural therapy is a nice touch.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  7. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Maybe dogs have more wits about them than human males ;)

8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    This could be very exciting for the right person. Have you ever actually done this to one of your servants ?

9. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I don't think you comprehend the idea somehow.

10. jackcage

jackcage Member

Local Time:
    Hmm, a neural rewiring session and quite remarkable if achieved within a few hours, but not impossible. One would assume the session was very extreme to achieve the desired results so quickly. @L-u-c-y (Partner) i am assuming the idea is to ensure Your slave is not with you to derive any personal pleasures, just to serve without expectations of any kinds of pleasure. The intent of the session was about aversion?

11. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Correct, aversion therapy.

It seems some people cannot comprehend an idea that is not about male pleasure.

12. jackcage

jackcage Member

Local Time:
    @L-u-c-y (Partner) i understand that some people don't get it, but for most this is a sexual adventure for both the Female and the male, as opposed to the few of us who recognise that any male pleasure is irrelevant and not necessary. What is sought is the total control and domination of the male to ensure REAL slave status is achieved. The Dominant Female should never have to feel concerned that the male slave has no pleasure and certainly have to deal with males fetish needs. Its not about him! i should like to suggest @L-u-c-y (Partner) that most Females are not on Your page when it comes to the true value of the sub male and have the skills to govern accordingly.

13. subevanston

subevanston Member

Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    Thank you Miss Lucy for an interesting story. Also to all that replied. I really liked that Miss Lucy didn't waste her time or energy to bring her slave back to his reality. Which is serving Miss Lucy. A slaves mind wonders at times but with the appropriate behavioral methods a slaves mind can be put back on track as Miss Lucy's story showed. And in a short time. I think her slave is fortunate to have an owner so thoughtful. I look forward to reading more of your posts Miss Lucy.

14. Femcontrol5

Femcontrol5 Learning and loving it

Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    Miss Lucy, have you ever considered continuing the story?

L-u-c-y likes this.
  15. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    I think when aroused they are about the same :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice