What they do for you?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 8306, Jun 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    As most of you are aware I’m new to this lifestyle, November 2017 to be precise.
    I have read and learnt a lot through the forums and discussions.
    One thing lately I have been thinking about is: We know our subs do things for us but what does that truly mean?
    They follow instruction, they are locked, denied and do things for our pleasure but has anyone’s sub actually helped transform their life?
    Mine has. Let me explain.
    When I met her she had started at the place where i work. I had just returned from maternity leave and was a haggard, frumpy, fat mess.
    After shouting at her she quickly saw the potential I had to make a grown man in a higher role excited about being belittled and chastised. Something she had wanted and been missing for a long time.
    Over this time we built a friendship, a strong bond. Slowly she made me feel good about myself and encouraged me to make an effort at work with appearance and attitude.
    I did and to this day I haven’t looked back.
    My appearance not only makes me feel good but I look and feel in charge. People have started to notice me for the right reasons.
    I have @LatexMiss to thank for this.
    So, what I’m trying to say is, yes we are in control but along the way subs have helped more than they will ever know....
    LP

2. LatexMiss

LatexMiss Member

London
    Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    @DommeLP you are my sunshine my only sunshine. ☺️

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice