Week 1 Jailbird experiences

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joseph Cox, Jun 8, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Joseph Cox

Joseph Cox New member

Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    i jumped into make Chastity after discussing it with my wife/mistress and received my MM Jailbird early this week. A great fit, I think. No ring/ball escape slippage. Reasonably comfortable. 1st week problems have included nighttime erection soreness (necessitating removal via a zip tie; MM forgot to send the Arbus padlock) and indiscriminate spraying issues while peeing. Do I need to pee while sitting? Excuse my naïveté. The cage apparently fully blocked my peehole yesterday and hurt badly. While peeing last night, I noticed a few blood drops, but it cleared by this morning.

I am sorry to raise such rookie, downer issues. I am looking forward to the positive, exciting and erotic adventures with my mistress. She, and I, are concerned about these neophyte male Chastity snafus and look forward to sharing our experiences as we forge ahead.

2. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    Yes, you need to pee like a girl, sitting, it is also important for you to be clean and don't spread pee all around.
    Also if you clean the toilet you will appreciate to find it clean.
    To avoid the small drip I clean it with toilet paper that I insert into the pee hole.
    Could be blood at the first time, exterminate you dick to see it it is not too much hurt but it happens when beginning.
    Also remember to do not do too much at one time.

3. Chazmick

Chazmick Active member

Pennsylvania USA
    Local Time:
    If it's a good fit it is possible to urinate standing. At least I can in mine. I do take a paper towel in case if dripping.

4. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    I actually modified mine by cutting and filing out that top bar that caused my pee to spray. Being mindful to make sure there was no sharp edges anywhere to cause an abrasion. From reading on here if you are uncircumcised I would not recommend the modification. Because the excess skin may push through.

5. Joseph Cox

Joseph Cox New member

Local Time:
    Queens: how did you execute the top bar removal modification? My issue occurred a second time and it’s not cool. Will a dreamer tool be able to
    would I be able to make a modification with a dremel tool with the right cutting and grinding bits? I may send it back to MM for modification, but may wanna try to do it myself if possible.

6. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    I am able to pee standing up, but most of the time i choose to sit, just to avoid the potential mess (my aim was bad even before i started wearing the cage). To avoid the spraying, i just make sure the pee hole is lined up between the bars. Then i pat myself dry with a piece of tp afterwards.

tiruh811 likes this.
  7. Joseph Cox

Joseph Cox New member

Local Time:
    Thanks! I will take the advice of you and others to make sure my peehole is clear of the horizontal and vertical bars. I shipped my Jailbird back to mature metal to increase the gap to 1/2 “. I also ordered the security screw. My wife found the padlocked club awkward and cumbersome. So did I, frankly.

In the fun side, my general attentiveness and attraction to my sexy wife has grown more acute since our Chastity play has begun. Can’t wait to see how my body reacts going forward

tiruh811 likes this.
  8. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    I would say that sitting for peeing is mandatory in a FLR or sissy education, also the risk of sending pee everywhere is also lesser. On another hand, I clean the toilets so I prefer not to send pee everywhere.

It maybe only my opinion but it should be the norm for us to sit in sign of respect for our Mistress.

Good luck for your play, reading your diary with interest.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice