Unfair or well deserved?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Miss anne, Mar 19, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Sissycaitlin77

Sissycaitlin77 locked sissy slave.

the united states/ midwest region.
    Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    Mistress Anne curtsey.

thank you so much the update. I loved reading all about how your training him to kick the habit great touch on the anal beads hehe and tieing him up when you let him cum and he has to eat it. this brought back alot of good memories from my ex gf/mistress so thank.you again for the update I look forward to more.!!!

sissy Caitlin.

2. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    Well the week has been a very intresting one and it seems his attitude towards smoking is slowly beginning to change, through the week I'm made him suffer the consequences of having an orgasm twice and he now seems determined to get released. Although it's very amusing for me I feel that a change of tactic may be needed as he still hates the idea of having cum in his mouth but I'm not sure if he will become use to it after a while? Does anyone else have any experience on this concern of mine?

While at home on an evening he has cut down to just one or two cigarettes which I can cope with and is a vast improvement so I think the time has come to extend the time from 6 hours per cigarette to possibly 12 or maybe even a day?

The Easter break is upon us and we have 4 days together surely this will be a good test and I hope to keep him busy with a list of jobs to do followed by a few pampering sessions for myself, I don't think I can resist the opportunity for 4 massages in a row.

A few ideas to keep him off of the cigarettes this weekend I have thought of is a padlocked spider gag on him for short periods of time and the usual of keep him tied and teased but I'm open to any other ideas you can think of.

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice