Cuckoldry leading to chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mandyb, Mar 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    I
    Absolutely! I do actually feel that it will not only give me a kick... but also the proverbial kick up the ass I need to help me be a better husband. I know my personality and if there is something I know that can help me, such as chastity, which I know can and does, then why not - there is no medication that can make a husband ‘better’ and I don’t take drugs anyway.... so what the hell... I am willing to stick my bits in a cage for the love of my wife. She already knows it ‘makes my brain work’ to ‘improve my behaviour’ for want of a better phrase... I hope you can understand what I mean... very difficult to put into words!! :-0

2. Mandyb

Mandyb Member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    No I totally get what you are saying. The moment I am placed in chastity I change. I am more submissive more attentive and of course the opportunity to pleasure myself is removed.

Andylocked likes this.
  3. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Indeed.... and to be honest, I definitely need help regarding the being attentive to her needs AND help with the self pleasuring addiction I have! Hence, as far as I am concerned, a cage is the perfect solution! (He said apprehensively knowing that I am another day closer to incarceration! And NOT yet knowing what release date my wife will stipulate!)

4. Mandyb

Mandyb Member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    I thought it was about time I revisited this thread and update it. So it all fell on its ass really just because we both lost interest. That was until the last couple of weeks. I have always had a much lower sex drive than she has and although not spoken about it was just starting to have an effect on our relationship.
    We realised that we loved each other desperately but it was getting boring in the bedroom. Following a lengthy an honest discussion she started to look around for the right sort of men. My Goddess now has a stable of maybe 6 guys but she wants to whittle that down to 2 men that she can trust and rely on.

I am very happy and more in love than ever and my Goddess sends me regular messages of love and is always thinking of me more so than ever. Because of this I feel no jealousy or anxiety as I have experienced before. She has full control over Amanda too which I love and helps to give me a sense of fulfilment.

I have been denied for almost two months now without chastity and although I love my freedom its been real tough. I have been loyal but there has been lots of touching sadly not by Goddess. She has at times commanded me to drive her to her dates and pick her up knowing how erotic I find it but last night was the clincher. I was told to lie naked on the bed with an eyemask on. It was obvious from the rustling that she was undressing but then she lay on top of me wriggling about making sure I could feel everything but my hands were to remain firmly at my side. She then turned and sat on my face smothering me with her delicious ass. She then told me to lick her hole and get in deep. Dont you dare go near my pussy she said. That is not for you she continued.

The torment continued for a while until she lay by my side and deliberately brought herself off loudly using her vibe. I was then told to get dressed and pour her a drink. We then cuddled like a normal loving couple on the sofa for the remainder of the evening. I so dont want to go into chastity but after that I begged her to let us try a device again for my own sanity.

The device is on order .........

Alpha_Bird and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice