Holytrainer Nano v3 - almost perfect!

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by sonhee, Nov 22, 2017.

1. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Let me know how it goes please!

Caged1234 likes this.
  2. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    6:25 PM
  3. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    I hope it works out for you but please, even with the nano which works for me even better than the HTv2 for sleep, do not expect all to go smooth from the first night, give it time. :+1:

Caged1234 likes this.
  4. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    As long as It doesn't stop me from slipping into deep sleep every time it will be an improvement. I have some work due next Friday but after that I have a punishment due which will be a min 3 day no unlock so we will see if it works, if it does the 3 days might go longer.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  5. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Okay so it is coming tomorrow. Unfortunately they did not have any clear ones in stock so I have opted for a black one. This is my first none clear device has anyone had any problems? like not being able to see if something is wrong lol

6. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Out of interest when you are standing it looks like it has slipped down quite a lot. This happens to me as well, to the point where the tip of penis does not get to the tip of the cage, even with the Nano. this happens particularly when i ride my bike and there is a lot of slipping up and down I assume. The end result is it then takes me aaagggess to get it back in the right position to pee. Is this something I will never be able to fix or if i were to get a custom cage would this be able to be rectified. I actually quite like the HTv3 Nano and I can sleeeep woohoo but there are always annoying things with everything I try. It is never quite perfect. I still def feel that I need to get circumcised (which is fine because my GF like the look of that better anyway) because even though i can pull the skin back and put it in the nano, over time the skin works its way down as well and pinches in the end.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  7. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your observations.

Let me explain:

1. getting circumcised is mostly the best option to ware any kind of chastity. (I was at age of 30)
    2. every 'ball trap' device will slip down depending on a variety of external factors. it is a little less when you downsize the base ring to a size to small for you, but I would not recommend it (I had to go down to ER once to have the ring removed (steel ring) that I could not get off myself anymore and had a lot of spectators when the fire brigade finally came with their hydraulic cutters...); every nurse of the ER suddenly had something to take or to put in the room they were working on me..
    3. when riding a bike, and in fact all the time, I wear nickers that avoids my cage moving around much and I must be honest: ion the nano the tip of my penis never retracts in the tube, so I guess I'm a lucky one.
    4. I believe whatever cage will never be perfect: after all you lock up something that is not supposed to be locked up...

When the occasion is there I will try to make pictures of myself when it is less slipped down, but please remember these will be takes of the moment itself, it moves along your shaft all day, up or down anyway.

I'm quite happy with the nano myself, but everyone is shaped differently so a 'one fits all' device will never be te same experience for someone else.

A full belt will solve all hat moving (I had a Goethals once) but then again it is so restrictive in what you can still do (biking for example is out of the question) and my wife really did not like the look of it, and to me that are very important reasons to stay with ball trapped devices.

Also I travel frequently for my job and I know from experience that the HT is airport safe.

Maybe you could try a smaller ring size but be careful not to end like me in the ER.

Good luck! :+1:

8. cpwsm

cpwsm New member

Local Time:
    Hi all, first time poster.
    I have a knock off V2 and have been reading this post as im interested in buying a gen V3.
    I have the full set of rings as its a copy and i find that the biggest ring fits the best as we really struggle to get everything through the second biggest, i think thats the 45mm?
    We brought a standard sized cage and not the smaller.
    But from what i understand, most of you guys seam to have the smaller cages?
    So i guess my question is, is it worth me going to a smaller sized cage? and if so, why?
    Like others on here i would class myself as a grower, but i know that this will die down, but the night time erections are keeping me up for hours even after trying other peoples advice on here and other sites.
    Would a tighter/smaller penis cage help with night time erections? And when im in a fully relaxed state, should there not be any room at the end of the cage? Should my penis always be touching the end of the cage?

Sorry for all the questions everyone!

9. satin__slave

satin__slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just a word of warning really. Recently purchased HTV3 standard, only available in the uk via the official site. Thought we'd opt for the real thing rather than experiment with ebay knock offs first. Disappointingly, poor quality control meant that a raised seam on the 45mm ring caused quite painful abrasions on the scrotum after less than a weeks wear, made even more painful by the arrival of the dreaded import duty bill for roughly a third of the original cost. Ouch!

10. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I would look at these cages http://rigidchastity.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=65&product_id=67
    They are a little more expensive I think but seem to be much higher quality and semi customizable. I like my HTV3 nano but I can still easily get myself off and although I def try with the self control thing I have been in trouble more than once.My GF says she doesn't mind too much because it means she gets to punish me with things like "you can clean the bathroom for me, or no phone for the day etc etc lol". Also from reviews on here metal is a lot easier to keep clean and from experience after four days locked up no matter how much I aim the shower nozzle "in there" the plastic still gets pretty stinky. I wish I had invested the money on something like this in the beginning but I am also wondering about going the whole way and getting a PA and being done with all this messing about with cheap knock offs orrr expensive pieces of plastic.

11. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    That seems to e definitely something to take up with the seller, as this is a defect in a certain way, and maybe the seller can do something about that and replace the ring or so.

I had once a crack in the locking location after a year or so and it was replaced under warranty at no cost to me (well almost no cost; I did have to pay for sending back the defect tube...)
    Of course I bought it from a retailer in Holland so had no import duty issues..

Since you bought from the manufacturer in Switzerland, it might be positive to have a better chance to have a free replacement (taking pictures always help), but then again, make sure you inform yourself about possible import duties. Even if they send it as "no commercial value", still they have to declare an amount on which you will have to pay import duties again. (that is called "value for customs purposes only")

I will check with my retailer what is possible...through them.
    Small chance but worth asking anyway.

Reverting in PM when I get a reply from my retailer.

FYI: mine is absolutely perfect and I wear it 24/7 since last year without any problems.

12. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    should of course be: That seems to be....

13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    We're still trying to get a custom device made but in the mean time we moved from The Fort a stainless steel cb3K copy to try the HT2 in plastic. Much better than my Fort which I wore for years and now see how a snug when flaccid tube can be far more controlling and comfortable that something thats more room in it. Within a week we had bought a smaller Stainless steel copy a marked improvement all round.

There is a major fault with the HT2 at the end of the open end of the tubeon the upper side just under the lock ther is for some strange reason a lip that seems to keep burying itself into me and frequently throughout a day will nip most uncomfortably in a way that demands instant attention. we hear the HT3 has got rid of this fault and we are awaiting the stainless steel copies to start arriving so we can try one.

There is room too for something to be developed for the HTs that will allow the utilisation of my PA to better facilitate some improved security set up.

I would not pull out.. whats the point of that ? But both of us would prefer it if I could NOT pull out.

14. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    @satin__slave Hi, I just sent you a PM with contact details of my retailer.
    Have a look and good luck! :+1:

15. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    @Caged1234 maybe you try directly to hard, you need some time to get fit to it. try for the day and do more longer period slowly. Try a permanent one during holiday, when you can sleep longer to get used to.
    let time to your body to assimilate and accomodate to your new cage.
    My first time was like yours, it just takes times and your mind will bend to the device.

16. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    The HT customer service is great but they don’t really get into what the problem could be.
    I ordered a standard tube 45mm ring and paid to have it shipped by fedex. I’m in Canada so after the cost of the HT and $40 freight and $40 duty it cost about $300!!
    Anyway after a couple days I developed a cut so I emailed them asking questions, they didn’t answer any just asked for a photo, so I sent a photo of the cut and of the ring. Next day I get an email my replacement part under warrantee has been shipped. I thought wow that’s great. A week later the new ring came, no difference that I could see but I put it on. After a couple days I though man this is so tight and uncomfortable so I measured the tube. It was less then 2” oops. Do I emailed them a photo saying I think you shipped me the wrong size tube, this looks like a small not a standard unless I’m wrong. The next day I get an email my replacement part has been shipped under warrantee.
    So of course I just ordered a second set of keys as I have a small 45mm to sell now lol
    Anyway just to let people know if you have an issue contact them, they certainly look after there customers.

17. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    I received my replacement tube yesterday and I’m happy to say it’s much bigger, so now I know for sure the first one they sent was a small in error. Since they didn’t really say anything other then the replacement has been shipped I wasn’t sure what was going to arrive. I put it on Last night, it’s very comfortable slept all night no issues.
    I’m locked Day and night now since there is no good reason for me to be unlocked. My goddess will clean her property in the evening after her bath, I’m permitted to soak in the water after I have washed her sexy body. She removes the cage washes her property and I’m locked back up after my bath. Last night we did play after my bath but when she was done after 4 orgasms I was locked back up orgasmless.
    Life is good

Nicko1953 likes this.
  18. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Actually i have gone back to the small the nano had too easy access I think I will go for a rigid chastity device next :)

19. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    We finally got to see a profile picture of the HT v3 Nano.

We cant help feeling that is looks as though it will not be easy to keep your penis in that tube.
    I hope for any owners of said device that we're wrong.

We are of the opinion it is not going to prove effective.maybe with an ampallang and a something lockable passing through the penis via both sides of the tube.

The Holy Trainer folks need to take at least 2 leaves out of their imitators book.
    Many of the perfectly serviceable looking copies have 4 rings and yet some cost less than a tenth of the original.

I know some people have more respect for copyright than others but some manufacturers and/or retailers appear to have a lot more respect for their customers than some others.

As I see it I am comfortable with copies when they are good copies and are not being passed off as originals.. which would be counterfeiting and a whole other issue.

20. cagedsubJCD

cagedsubJCD Member

Baltimore Maryland -USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing, I am thinking about buying the nano.

21. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing all the experiences with the small and nano size tubes. I've got the equivalent of a standard, and have well over an inch left, even when trying to push into it. I'll be working to see if I can shorten the model and print a new "shorty".

cagedsubJCD likes this.
  22. skidmark199

skidmark199 Member

Local Time:
    I've had my nano for about a week now and sadly cannot recommend it. I got the nano with 40mm ring and one of my testicles keeps slipping out while sitting.

I previously had the HT v2 Small with the 40mm ring and never had any issues even wearing it for weeks (tube was a little long which is why I was excited when the nano came out). I suspect a 36mm ring will be too small (I originally had a 45mm ring with the cb6K and sized down to 40mm for the HT).

I emailed Holy Trainer support asking if this is a design flaw (possibly from the nano having less of a tube underneath. Here was the response:

Didn't even respond to my question if it was a design flaw. Not I'm stuck with a useless expensive piece of plastic.

As much as I loved the Holy Trainer v2, I cannot recommend the v3 with this flaw. Not even usable when my testicle just slips out without even trying.

cagedsubJCD likes this.
  23. toddwr150r

toddwr150r Living the dream

Maine
    Local Time:
    Hummmmm, I wonder if the 36 mm would solve that and still be wearable.

24. cagedsubJCD

cagedsubJCD Member

Baltimore Maryland -USA
    Local Time:
    I am glad you posted this. My testacle pops out of the v2 small with 40mm ring. I was always going to go with the 35 mm ring, but trying to decide if a small or nano would be best. I have a fair amount of expansion room in the small tube, and I was hoping for a snugger fit. Not sure about the design of the nano, so I may end up going with the small and a 35 mm ring

25. MJM

MJM Member

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    I received a nano tube (35mm) without the huge gap. Looks just like the small but shorter. I didn’t order it like that but it is a welcome acceptance. I love the cage and the 45mm ring sits nice and tight on my balls, however I too have the problem with my foreskin poking through the end.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice