New

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mistress Linda, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Mistress Linda

Mistress Linda New member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    Hello everyone... I have been introduced to this lifestyle by my husband. This is so new to me.. At first I was like omg what is he doing? Where did this come up? I thought he was cheating... It was a part I didnt know he had inside him. Then I saw how much he loved it... So I go with it. I want him to be happy. And its win win... Our relationship is getting stronger ... My only question is... What do I need to know? How do I get over this fear of it hurting him? What can I do to make it more exciting for him? Fav posts??
    Thanks
    Mistress Linda :kiss:

slave_m, spider203 and Femcontrol5 like this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Welcome to the site :)

3. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Welcome Mistress Linda! There is a lot of information on this site and I am sure some of the other key holders will chime in and help out soon.

It took my wife a little while to get over feeling bad about keeping me locked longer. It is all up to you once you have him locked, don’t feel bad, he asked for this ;)

Alistuvaorja and Mistress Linda like this.
  4. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome, @Mistress Linda. All you need to know are the two rules: 1. Take control--keep him securely chaste, demand his obedience and remind him always that this is about your pleasure; and 2. If in doubt, go back to rule #1.

All the best, and keep posting!

5. Beautiful and her footman

Beautiful and her footman Long term member

Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    RexVa has it right. You may not understand it, but just trust it. Take control. My used-to-be vanilla wife typed this just today....

" Since I know how wild it makes him to have me control him (not to mention how hot it makes me to do it), I decided to strip more of his control away. And each time I take more and more, the more and more he wants me to take."

It's from a blog we started this year. Best of luck to both of you.

-the footman

6. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    In a nutshell, those are the perfect guidelines! My KH is embracing them with vim!

7. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    That is so perfect. You guys sound great and well on your way to finding the mutual benefits of your dynamic. Enjoy your evening.

8. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    @Mistress Linda Hi and welcome
    My wife and I are new to this and we are just trying to work out what fits for us. One thing people here keep saying is that there is no single 'correct' way to do this. Everyone/every couple need to work out what works for them. Just because something works for one couple doesn't mean it will work for someone else.

So from one rookie to another, probably the main thing is take you time, feel your way. But you have come to the right place to find out what this is all about. Plenty of info. Take on board what interests you and flick stuff that doesn't interest you.

Have fun

Allen1987 likes this.
  9. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    Hi Mistress Linda: welcome. The advice do far is good. Take the “good”, leave the “bad”, do what you both enjoy. Good luck.

10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    You'll enjoy it here I am sure. Much good advice in the replies already. If you have him locked there's no way he'll cheat now whether he had been before or not.

But firstly, it's mainly about making yourself happy!:)

If it hurts a bit at first it may be just him getting used to it. In which case, don't worry. But it could be the sizing's wrong and if so you'll need to rectify this

11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Welcome, Miss. Enjoy your adventure

12. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    2:47 AM

guest 2942 likes this.
  13. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome. As far as hurting him, i'm pretty sure he will let you know if he is in any pain. I know a lot of women see the device and right away think it looks painful to him, for most thats not true. It can actually be very comfortable for him. Although he may have some discomfort during attempted erections. But its not exactly painful per say.

As far as making it exciting for him I would suggest tease and denial. Get him riled up and then lock him back up with no relief. Sending him sexy text messages throughout the day are also a good idea. It doesnt have to be a ton of work, just little things that let him know you are thinking of him and I guarantee he will pay back ten fold. If you need more inspirations you could look into ideas on tumblr under chastity and femdom. Tons of info and ideas there.

14. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    As you can see it doesn't take long to get your questions answered. @RexVa made it very simple, it's about your happiness. Keep the lines of communication open with your now Locked hubby but always remember if he's anything like almost every other man he will do and say almost anything to get the sexual satisfaction he wants. If he wants you to be Incharge and hold the key than its by your rules. He may not always agree but he did ask you to Lock Him Up. Enjoy

15. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi and welcome to the Mansion. There is a lot of advice available from lots of people, none of which is right or wrong. It works for them and that is all that matters.

I think you are doing great to have gotten this far to help him with his fantasy. Now it would be good to find out what helps you to enjoy it. For me the surprising thing I enjoyed was footrubs. We have them in varying guises. Sometimes they are not in the least kinky as basically I have had a busy day and pop my feet up in his lap whilst we are watching tv. However the way @lockit convinced me to try them was by being on his knees at my feet, naked, gently washing my feet and starting to massage them. It was something I thought was his kink but oh wow is one of my favourite things now. How to let him enjoy his kink whilst you are benefiting as well.

Find a couple of those and the rest will grow from it.

Feel free to get in touch if you want to chat.

Mash2214 and lockit like this.
  16. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Well first of all its good to see how you have embraced his chastity. Hopefully things will naturally evolve for you both. I think it will after reading your comments. With regards to hurting, its surprising how much enjoyment a lot of blokes get from pain! I'm sure you will both arrive at a point that's right for you. I am surprised at just how dominant Mrs Chaste has become and how it is very much about her needs now and not mine! The main thing is he asked for it, you've obliged so now you move on to a point where you make all the rules and he has no say so when it comes to your pleasure its entirely up to you. As has been said there is no right or wrong way its whatever works for you! Have fun, a chaste husband is the best type to have (according to Mrs Chaste).

Allen1987 and Mash2214 like this.
  17. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Mistress Linda,
    I see you're getting right into the swing of it with an appropriate username!

Being denied orgasms for a man can be difficult to comprehend at first but think of it like this:
    With orgasms, men spend 1% of the time in bliss, and 99% of the time looking for it.
    Without orgasms, men are continually 80% aroused, but never quite reach that 100% bliss level that throws them back to zero again.

I saved the link below from another post on the forum, it explains how it actually works with hormone levels, I can't remember who posted it so acknowledgements to whoever it is.
    It's a bit technical but can make it clear how important it is to be strict about orgasm denial. One orgasm will undo weeks of abstinence, ruined orgasms can be a source of frustration, but they do need some practice to get right.
    The Science behind Male Chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice