Poll! Chastity and double standards.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mandynjack, Dec 28, 2017.

?

Should caged males be allowed to view Female nudity?

Poll closed Jan 4, 2018.
  1. No! Double standards are a key part of the chastity lifestyle.

8.3%
  2. Yes, but only with consent from my Mistress/Wife/GF/KH.

70.2%
  3. I don't need anyones permission to view anything.

21.5%
Random Thread
  1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Your point ‘if they want to’ is very important. I cannot masturbate because I gave a solemn promise that I wouldn’t. Obviously I could easily masturbate, I can pull my penis out of my Holy Trainer and although it is exceedingly uncomfortable I can squeeze my testicles out as well. If I did I would put at risk everything we have built up over the past two years. Worse still I would put at risk our entire relationship.

Elle knows I can get out of my device but she trusts me not to. I asked for a piercing so I could be locked into a device but she refused, precisely because it removes the need for her to trust me and by doing so takes away a lot of what she enjoys about our lifestyle.

Apfel and Okiedude like this.
  2. jackcage

jackcage Member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    I remember when Mandy launched this one. I suggested that only two answers not three would have been more representative. Answer 2 is really an easy cop out option, whereas 1 and 3 require far more consideration. Although female nudity was the example, the question was more about double standards betweens male and Females in the lifestyle. Of course visual stimulus is exceedingly important in the tease and denial scenarios, not arguing with that.

3. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    We really didn’t have much option other than going for option 2, not as a cop out, but it’s the best fit. Answer 3 sort of suits key holders, we don’t need permission to view (or do) anything, but answer 1, no, we don’t believe in double standards, and are open about our lives.

Option 2 was best because we live a nudist lifestyle. It would be a tad impractical and incredibly wearing if Ian was constantly asking permission to open his eyes!

Jane & Janet
    XX

Okiedude likes this.
  4. jackcage

jackcage Member

Local Time:
    Hi Jane, actually I have to agree with you and i think the Female nudity example doesn't work particularly well (gulp, now i'm in trouble :)). But taking away the example, I think double standards are more than acceptable in our lifestyles. I think it separates the submissive and dominant dynamic quite nicely.

Okiedude likes this.
  5. jackcage

jackcage Member

Local Time:
    Although I should add, this example is alive and well in the Mandy/jack household;)

6. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    We agree with you on your use of double standards within a relationship, we can do what we want, when we want and with whom we want. Ian can only do what WE want, etc. We simply misinterpreted the question, and got the idea that double standards referred to home life as opposed to life in public. We don’t want our public personas to be anything other than the true us, so don’t hide anything.

Jane & Janet
    XX

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice