Captus

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Johnnycumlately1, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Johnnycumlately1

UK
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    No recent reviews of the Master Series Captus cage so I thought I'd do one.

Size : Cage: 4 inches in length, 1.4 inches inner diameter; Base ring: 1.75 inches inner diameter.

I've had the Captus for about 3 weeks and I've been locked for about 80% of the time. The hinged ring makes it easy for my wife to unlock it. She can't put it on me (sad face) so I do that then she snaps the lock shut.

It's been comfortable from Day 2 - after Day 1 I bent the tube up so it didn't crush my balls and I ground the sharp edges of the ring.

I'm a grower and there's about 1 inch space when I'm flaccid but I really like the feeling of a half-erection not being able to go any bigger and the pressure of the cage. I've found sleeping with it on really easy - which is contrary to what I expected from the advice about painful erections in your sleep. I tried a 2.5inch cage briefly to see what no erections at all felt like and decided that isn't for me. I threw it away.

Peeing can be done standing up as long as you line things up because the cage is open ended. Washing it with it on is also easy.

Believe it or not, it was only £21 on Amazon thanks to their 'dynamic pricing' algorithm. Today it's £43, last week it was £65.

All in all, it's ideal for me. No negative points.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  2. Johnnycumlately1

UK
    Local Time:
    Surgical silicone tube (7mm inner diameter) over the hinge tore/split after a couple of weeks. Couldn't source replacement so tried 9mm heatshrink tube, slid over the hinge, hairdryer, bosh.

3. cbmtl69

cbmtl69 New member

Montreal, QC, Canada
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Looking at the picture, it seems pretty small for 4" in length.
    Can you confirm on exact length?
    How comfortable is it under everyday clothes ?
    Thanks!

4. Johnnycumlately1

UK
    Local Time:
    Hope this clarifies.

pic.JPG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice