The right place for this

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by thefemdecided, Apr 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    What a phenomenal date nite!!! Great post!!! My wife is going to hear about this one

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When I looked at your post and than realized that it had been all summer since you had updated it. I had to think about what all had changed in my life in the last six months. And to Quote your phrase. It's been a Roller Coaster ride. My summer has gone very different than yours. I'm now locked almost permanently in a vary small cage and my Mistress has total control over my pleasures.

Even though our Chastitylives are different their is no wrong or right way. The only thing that matters is what works for you and it sounds like both of you have found a lot of happiness and pleasure in your new lifestyle. At That's Alll That Matters. Live can be a roller coaster but than who doesn't like Roller Coasters.

It's nice to have you back posting about your adventures

Breathe likes this.
  3. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Summer in the Mediterranean means a stream of visitors enjoying hot weather and inexpensive alcohol! Whilst that doesn't change our lifestyle it does impact on free time. Now we are about to hit the time change that heralds winter things ease off a bit.

The fire is serviced, biomass pellets are in the store and rather than days sunning by the pool it's cosy nights in with close friends.

Here's to a fun winter.

slave_m likes this.
  4. thefemdecided

Local Time:
    It gets cooler in winter, even in the Mediterranean! Overall it hasn’t made much difference, days are still warm but at night the fire is earning its keep. The only real change is that to keep to one layer of clothes we have to go out more in the day and less in the evenings. On one really bad day blouse had to be swapped for pullover, but that was a case of adapt and survive. The change in climate hasn’t made any difference to chastity play, except he needs to get new and tighter jeans. They can wait till the sales.

Thinking a bit ahead Christmas is coming. Janet and I have decided to go with the 12 days of Christmas theme. Around midnight on Christmas Eve we are going to tell Ian to strip and put his cage on. He will stay like like until midnight on twelfth night, so will be confined to the property. Every day he will be told to do something to or for us. The list will be pinned on the wall, so no excuses accepted! So far on the first day of Christmas we want one fellated orgasm (each) and on the second two massages. We still have a bit of time to work out the others, though by the end we will have to find things he can actually survive! We haven’t decided on his reward if the duties are performed well, we probably won’t till the end of the festivities.

Silly idea? Yes. Fun idea? We hope so. Empowering? Definiltely!

Jane
    X

Breathe, slave_m and spider203 like this.
  5. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    So many things to smile about here. Wish I'd found your journal sooner. :)

I imagine you've all had a warm winter together; I'm excited to see what Spring holds for you all.

Joroincharge likes this.
  6. thefemdecided

Local Time:
    We are still in winter, though it was 22c today (72f for any of the cousins who still use old money).

We are so looking forward to spring, we are learning so much together. We seem to feed off each other's strengths and are a totally loving trio. Roll on the all over tans!

Love
    Jane and Janet
    XX

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice