Better for the Both of Us

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by NICCage, Jul 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. NICCage

NICCage Member

Engineer
    Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    My journey with chastity and the impact on myself and my wife:

I've started wearing my first cage about 3-4 years ago. I got it out of curiousity and wanted to see what it was like wearing one. After having one for a while my interest grew and I got a few more until I figured out what I liked.

Once I got a cage that was comfortable that I could wear for days, I wanted to do just that, but lacked will power to keep myself locked. So, I introduced the idea to my wife and got every negative known to man. Do I blame her...not really. I came on strong about and did not give her a chance to explore it herself.

She was a good sport and did not have an issue with me wearing it, as long as she did not have to do anything with it. I would occasionally ask her to try and I was always the same answer until one day about a year ago. She actually took the keys for several days and made me wear it. After the days passed, I was freed, but when I asked to be locked again, she told me that she did it once for me to get it out of my system and it would never happen again. I was crushed.

Time went on and she did not ever hold the keys, but I would wear it to her dissatisfaction. One day she wanted to have sex and I had been wearing it. I took it off and we had sex and I had a huge orgasm due to being locked and not doing things myself.

Later on (last week) I self locked for 12 days. She noticed I was wearing it, but this time she looked excited when she found out and like the time before the sex after was great. We have not talked about it yet, but I'm hoping the recent events will lead us down the path.

2. NICCage

NICCage Member

Engineer
    Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    The journey continues...

A week ago we had sex and I told her I would try not to give myself an orgasm until the next time we had sex. A few days went by and I selfishly messed up. I told her that I screwed up and she was disappointed. I put in the cage and told her that I would wear it until we had sex and she was ok with that.

About 3 days later we were in bed and she started teasing me. Once I figured out that she wanted sex, I whispered to her asking her to promise me that she would make me put it back on right after so that I would not make the same mistake.

After we were done, I asked if I needed to put it back on. She said yes with the lift of an eyebrow but that I could sleep without and put it on in the morning so that he had some time free. Come morning she insisted that it go back on and...SHE TOOK THE KEYS FROM ME.

This was Sunday morning. Im still locked and she is really filling the KH role. It's fun, cool, and "oh no what have I done" scary all at the same time. This just got real!

1mlockedup, Giveitup and Sublifter49 like this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    sounds like she is coming around. I think its important to give her time on this and let her get her own feet without your input IMO. Let her "see" how chastity can benefit her without the constant nagging of it all. Treat her like gold when your wearing the device so she can see how it affects you. Eventually she will put two and two together. Good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice