New KTB, 3D printed

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by KeySafe, May 21, 2015.

1. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    I understand.
    Does this mean that locking me permanently could make my GF become dominant?

2. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    If it is not in her, then probably not. She is a mix of vanilla and submissive.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  3. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    I just got the PA version, diameter is way to small! Going to dremel all the spikes off to make it fit. The design is brilliant though. Any chance of making them in bigger diameters?

4. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, I can certainly design a custom one for you, what diameter do you want?
    Robert

5. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    1.25 internal diameter by either increasing unit size or shortening teeth or a mix of both. Also I can't find a Burg Wachter E7/2 in the US.

6. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds reasonable, I will see what I can do. I was able to find a source for the E7/2 in the US some time ago. They were a dealer for Burg in California as I recall. I am on travel today and will see if I can find the link once I get back.

7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    I frequently have to wear a very similar, 3D printed KTB device when my CD6ks rings rub on my testicles. The KTB is not painful unless aroused and, after a while I get a little numb, but the sensation of having my penis rather free to move about is quite different than wearing the ball trap devices. I have to normally wear tight panties or a girdle to keep theKTB from moving about too much as doing so can be irritating.

sissybitch likes this.
  8. guthaxor

guthaxor Member

Local Time:
    I'm pretty new to this device, is this one you need a PA for, or is it able to just lock on without one?

9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    The one that I wear has about 100 tiny, sharp plastic spikes that hold it in place and prevent turtling. It does not require a PA or anything else to hold it in place, but if some tight panties or similar support is not worn with it, the resulting movement can be quite uncomfortable. As long as the package attached to my clitty is held against my body, I don't really feel anything unusual - unless something causes me to begin to become aroused. Mistress has even applied a parachute to my balls to further torture me on one occasion - completely independent of what She call my "penal-ty".

sissybitch likes this.
  10. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    They have a PA model as well as non-PA model.

11. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    Any luck making a 1.25 inch diameter KTB yet or finding that elusive E7/2?

12. Dampe

Dampe New member

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    418B8ABA-0D25-421A-AB0B-1201155472CB.jpeg The milder version is cruel enough! And more secure than I thougt... While really relaxed, it’s possible for me to pull it off if it’s locked close to the glans. Further up on the shaft, it’s impossible no matter how hard I try. To put it back on without unlocking is impossible! I have just finished 24h in it and the nightly erections is quite painful, but managebly. I’m going to be locked up for longer periods and my biggest concern is the possibility of bruises that in some point will be more than I can cope with...
    Thanks for a fantastic product!

13. Dampe

Dampe New member

Local Time:
    Now my Mistress has the keys to this ”milder” ktb. I have no clue when release will happen. But atleast a few days down the road... She has also promised/said that she will at some point keep me locked up one day for every spike in the device. In this case 70 days without release. I don’t know if it’s possible, but surely I will experience it...

14. Dampe

Dampe New member

Local Time:
    Do you have any info of how long time anyone has been wearing this milder version? I’ve been wearing mine for 56 hours now and soon my third night. But I must say it’s quite painful even if I’m in relaxed/flacid state. If I could take it off right now, I’m sure there are a lot of dark spots on the skin. Perhaps a whole area of blue/brown color. Does it get less painful after a while? Or is it just going to be worse when the spikes constantly dig in to the same bruises?

15. Dampe

Dampe New member

Local Time:
    E57DCB55-AC64-4C26-9AA7-9C2335156042.jpeg 7E2373D3-FF70-4A45-8A27-E70842599286.jpeg 47F1D1F2-B9E6-48C8-B94E-331156447E44.jpeg I don’t know if anyone still reads this thread... But som info for them who needs it. I’ve been wearing the Milder plastic Ktb for 3,5 days and 4 nights. Seemed quite comfortable at first. But due to nightly erections the pain started to increase. The erections didn’t last for very long, but after 3 nights I felt that I can’t stand it even if I’m totally relaxed the whole time I’m awake. After 4 nights I got the key and unlocked. The spikes (specially the dull on the underside of my cock and closest to my body) had broken my skin. Not much, but enough to make it bleed a little. Sharing a couple of pictures of the ”result”. Pictures taken 2 hours after release from the devices (and after orgasm).

16. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    Perhaps rather than an orgasm some Iodine would speed up the healing process.
    Rita

Sissy_Denise and Dampe like this.
  17. Dampe

Dampe New member

Local Time:
    True! But I’m not worried about the healing process. And the orgasm was a bonus after 2,5 week without...

18. JustAnotherGuyHere

Germany
    Local Time:
    I think that wearing this KTB during night is just punishment and has no practical effect. Better use another chastity device during the night and the KTB only during day. And if then you have holes in the penis, its your fault and your keyholder can even punish you by rubbing salt in the holes.

19. JustAnotherGuyHere

Germany
    Local Time:
    I think that the KTB would you suit better if you would circumcise your dick. So there will be less skin and so less skin crowded under the KBT zone. Besides it would be safer for you (less propability to be able to put it off).

20. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    Now that's the Rita that we all know and respect........or was it fear?!:eek:

21. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    My iron maiden device causes the same kind of markings after a heavy teasing session, as my madam says, it’s what small cocks deserve.

22. badboy

badboy Naughty boy into spanking & cum-control

San Francisco, California
    Local Time:
    It was interesting to read everyone's comments and see all the photos about the Princess Circe KTB device. Thanks for sharing everyone!

I purchased the "Signature KTB" ( https://www.shapeways.com/product/9KJEL99JN ). When my penis is limp it is really small and thin so it was not hard for me to put on the "Signature KTB", but I agree with the other posters that most guys with a normal sized cock might find this device too small and tight to put on.

I also agree with the other posters that this device is 100% effective at preventing erections. When you are locked in this KTB you will really not want a boner - you will want to keep your cock completely limp! You will not even dare to think about sex.

I tried sleeping in it but it made me nervous about getting an unwanted nocturnal erection (which would be agonizing) and by the morning even my pencil dick was sore from the constant rubbing of the spikes against my skin. I really don't want to sleep in it!

That being said, I think that the "Signature KTB" has its merits. It's a very cute and tidy looking little device which demands respect. The moment it is locked on you will instantly be scared and submissive. You will obey instructions completely with the hope that it will be removed. When that little KTB is locked on you know with certainty that your penis is not be having any fun. It feels weird to be so defeated and controlled by such a tiny piece of plastic! I think it is an excellent tool for very short term use where the DOM wants to make sure that the SUB boy does not play with his penis or try to get aroused.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice