New to chastity CB6000S

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by trym, Mar 9, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. trym

trym New member

Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Hi All.

first of all we are new to this, my keyholder and I, we have been snooping around here a good month or so
    The story is that i started with biggest ring and a large spacer and had finally reached a comfy and relative secure fit
    My keyholder is a warmblooded woman so she let me out and we had sex, i was a to allaued to come, and now i cant seem to find a correct fit again either the ring is too thight resulting in a burning tingling sensation in the ballsack skin, or too loose resulting in retracting nuts and the cage falling off.
    question is is this normal.

next thing after my morning shower my ballsack retract it self to about nothing and the cage falls off, any advice on this

Kind regards trym

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Over a period of weeks, but more likely several months, you will discover what is going to work the best for you. When starting, the largest size is often the first choice because anything smaller seems too uncomfortable. Unless you are well endowed, the largest ring will probably leave you chaffed over time because it moves to much. The general thought is to go with the smallest ring you can handle without hurting yourself. However, your body will adapt over time to whatever the smallest size is that you can handle. The ring I use know seemed like it was too tight at times, But I know now that it is the best choice and will not hurt me when wearing it long term. After being denied and then allowed an orgasm, the large ring can seem too large for a period of time until you are denied for a period again. Your sack needs a little time to fill again after being drained. Have her edge you for a good bit and then try putting the same ring on. I bet it won't fit so loosely after edging. lol....Some folks claim to need 6 or 8 months before they feel they have found the right fit for their device. Best to you and yours.

3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I presently still use the CB6000s for my long term lock up and I would be happy to help you with questions you might have.

4. hornchast

hornchast 29yr old male

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Weather has a lot to do with it for me. Right now, my ring is pretty snug as everything is tight. In the summer, sometimes it feels like I'll just slip out of the cage walking around long distances.
    I get those burning sensations this time of year with nightly erections. Nothing a little lube can't fix before bed though. I never noticed the burning sensation at night in the summer either.
    Hope you figure it out!

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    You balls will hang low and then go high at times. After four years mine still do that. When I was using the CB6000 I ended up going down two sizes in rings gradually. As counterintuitive as it sounds, a smaller ring is more comfortable because it will not move and chaff your scrotum skin. The ring should be tight enough that you can get a finger tip in-between it and your skin. That will ensure proper circulation. It might take many weeks to get to that point but no matter what size ring you end up with, you are going to have the problem with your balls trying to retract. Sometimes that can feel very uncomfortable but I have learned to put up with it. I do not think chastity is supposed to me so comfortable that you will never notice you are locked up. Things will change and your skin will toughen up over time. Personally I just powered through it. I looked and saw no redness so I kept it on. Sort of like wearing a wedding ring for the first time and than after a few months the skin under it is smooth and tough and you rarely think about your ring anymore.

6. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    I too started with the CB 6Ks because it had numerous configurations and with the cost of a good cage I wanted to make sure how to best fit one. I started with the middle ring and a 3rd longest spacer. I would slip out during the night so finally went with the 2nd smallest ring and it caused too much chaffing and was quite painful and I never got used to it. I now have gone to the 2nd smallest spacer and middle ring and it is for the most part un-noticeable. I think the smaller ring closed most of the gap and prevents me form slipping out. it took several months to get to this point but I am pleased now and I am able to wear it 24/7 with no chaffing or soreness, but still get the occasional pinch to remind me it is still there...

NighttankerHouston likes this.
  7. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    I am locked in a metal CB6000S 24/7.

I felt like Goldilocks when it came to finding the correct ring size. I originally bought it with a 40mm ring and it was too small, hurt like hell. I ordered a 50mm ring and it was too large, I could pull out the back. I ordered a 45mm ring and it was juuuuuuuust right, no pain, can not pull out and the cage does not slip down when walking.

CJ's hubby is right about the pinching, rarely happens and when it does it's only when my cock is trying to get erect.

Have a kinky day! :)

8. trym

trym New member

Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Thanks a lot All of you
    i will try to be patient then, and wait the body transformation out.
    i am currently on the middle ring and the smallest spacer for the nights, changing spacer to next size up for the day time.
    thanks for all your helpful advice

Kind regards trym

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice