Told to inform our family GP of our chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedinmetal, Jan 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedinmetal

Lockedinmetal Member

Melbourne Victoria
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    My Wife/ Mistress/KH has told me to visit our Doctor and inform her that I wear a chastity device she said she may need the information for diagnostic purposes, also to get her to check it out to see if its safe and not too tight .
    Has anybody else consulted their doctor in regards to this ?

sissy_kendle and Hans Dietrick like this.
  2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    I've had some issues over the past year that I do believe are chastity device related and is why I'm currently uncaged. I never told my GP about it because he's also my sons doctor and used to be my wife's too. It was to embarrassing to admit to him the lifestyle we were living. However because I needed to visit my urologist I went to a primary health to get the needed referral. Upon the insistence of a RN who is a member on this forum I informed my Urologist and showed him which chastity device I used. He was pretty clueless about chastity and really didn't have much info to offer me in the problem that I'd developed whether it was chastity related or not.

I really doubt a GP is who you'd want to ask about the tightness of your device, a urologist is going to be way more educated about what's safe but it's hit or miss based on your Urologists experience with cock rings etc. A good rule of thumb is if you can comfortably fit a finger between you cockring and penis it's probably not to tight. The cage you want to be nearly the exact diameter of your penis while flaccid and roughly the same length. If your cage is to small you can get edema in your remaining forskin regardless of being cut or not. If the cage is too large, your penis can expand to the width of the cage and cause fissures and tears in the tubes that fill with blood to make your penis erect. This causes hard tissue (scar tissue) to form where the tears took place and essentially you will develop Peyronie's disease which is pretty much what I have. My old cage allowed me to expand to much outwards while only allowing me just a little over two inches to grow forward. My new cage is pretty close to the exact diameter of my flaccid penis and a little shorter in length. Now my new device doesn't hardly let me get hard at all causing no stress on those tubes.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  3. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    I took mine with me (in my pocket) to a urologist a few months to help me determine if it was causing the issues I was having. The conclusion was that the Vericocele would have had to have existed prior to Chastity for it to be an issue, but the fact that I had never had an issue before the cage suggested the added strain on the vascular system caused by the cage (in various ways) had pushed it to the point where I was experiences the symptoms I was experiencing (and continue to with all but one cage of the many I've owned).

If you're having a complication you suspect is cage related, take it to a urologist. It is indeed embarssskng. But you'll feel better after. I simply downplayed the role of the cage in our lives. Said it was a game we play here and there etc etc. Most of them have seen worse I'd imagine

Jblocked and Hans Dietrick like this.
  4. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't know about Australia, but most doctors in the US will never say a chastity cage is ok because if a problem occurs later, and is found to be related, they're potentially a target for a malpractice suit due to the incorrect advice. So, they tend to err on the side of caution and not say whether or not it's ok/safe or actively try to dissuade you from use.

Even with piercings, some doctors will view it as intentional self harm.

5. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Mine was just bemused...

spider203 and Hans Dietrick like this.
  6. Lockedinmetal

Lockedinmetal Member

Melbourne Victoria
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    Ok guy's great replies and thanks for your input, at this stage I'm not having any issues, was just looking for a opinion from a professional and let her in on what I do, of cause she will probably take the side of caution and document it in notes to cover any legal issues. I use a super small cage and there is no strain even when I get an erection of sorts as it build's and thickens internally behind the cage with no real pressure on the head or shaft and no discomfort at all just PLEASURE HAHA don't you just love it !!

Hans Dietrick and lock667 like this.
  7. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    I've also told my urologist. His main concern was not to use too tight of a base ring.

Hans Dietrick and spider203 like this.
  8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I think that most family doctors would tend to disapprove of wearing a chastity cage for so long, and would be hesitant to check you out, especially a woman doctor. I was locked up for a long time and I could tell if I was having a problem and so can you. I do not know what a doctor can do that you cannot? Sounds a little out there for me and I have have been very out there before. I cannot imagine my wife telling me to do that, and with a female doctor no less. I am not into humiliation in front of anyone but my KH or Mistress. Do what you want. It is your game so you make the rules. :)

Hans Dietrick and spider203 like this.
  9. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Do you regularly go to a Urologist? I have gone to one once in 65 years when I had a kidney stone. Not a doctor that most see unless there is a problem, so do you have a problem with your penis or did you go to one just to talk about your chastity cage? For what your Urologist charged, I could have given you the same advice for free. :)

If your wife is really concerned, why would she send you to your family doctor instead of your Urologist who already knows about your chastity cage, is much more qualified to do the kind of exam you would need and is a male? Only place where I have seen what you wife wants, is in chastity blogs where they have all those suggestions on how to humiliate your chastity boy. You have to keep her away from those things. My wife had me wearing panties and a bra for two months because she read it online. :eek:

10. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    Be very careful about trying to involve medical professionals in your kinks.
    They are there to do a professional job not play games.
    So you walk in and say you have a problem with your boy bits and have a cage on . Initial diagnosis is its the cage if nothing else. Female doctor may want a chaperone any way .

There are various threads on this subject but I think most are fantasy. Best leave it that way unless you are experiencing real problems. However you should just go without your device for a week or two to see if the problem goes away .

Xx Wendy

11. checoowns

checoowns Member

Physician/Hospitalist
    Mexico
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    I really dont think most of the medical staff or any for that matter will have any idea if problems are related to the cage, im a physician my self and i dont have a clue, on this subject i just searched the NCBI data base for medical articles or books that name male chastity or chastity cage or chastity belt and got the amazing number of "0" results for those, so the is none medical literature on the subject, so please be understanding that this is new for medical care professionals also, we will learn hand by hand

12. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    @Wendygirl is right - I went to the urologist because I was having a specific problem, and I brought the cage because I suspected it might be related, if even tangentially - and the immediate response was "ok then stop using it". They're serious folks usually, with serious concerns (usually about protecting themselves as much as helping you) so it stands to reason that the knee-jerk reaction is to look at you like a clown and say "dude. If you thing that thing is messing up your junk, how bout not messing with that thing?". I had to say something to the effect of "look, I get that this is odd, and I don't need you to understand it. I just need you to understand that right now it's an important part of our sex life, and therefore I am here to see if you can help me feel better about using it, or give me advice on what aspect of it may have caused [my issue]".

After that he was more understanding. He actually looked at it closely, and like @Shaggy 's doc, said he would be careful about the tightness of the base ring, and given the nature of my particular issue, careful of anything that rests on my scritum. I had figured the ring thing, and gap, but had never considered the bottom of the cage portion of the device resting on my sac could compress those veins. But I guess where they are (in me) makes them sucseptible. I looked for a cage with a large gap AND where the first ring of the cage moves from closer to the body up top to further from it at the bottom (it's slanted, creating more gap at bottom even than at top). And... viola. In this device not a single bad flair up of the Vericocele.

My point is, for those who think they have an issue due to the device, go see someone. Just like @Vinny implied and @Wendygirl said - they're not going to give you answers. But their knowledge, mixed with yours, can sometimes equal answers. Just don't expect concrete answers from them and make sure they know you're not asking for any. "What could cause what I'm seeing" and let them look st the device as a reference to see if it gives a clue. If you're serious about wearing a cage, and you're having a problem medically, what else can you do??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice