locked up with no orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockinchastity, Dec 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Lockinchastity

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    My wife locked me up sept 18th and told me she was going to let me out Christmas eve to late Christmas night before bed now she has decide to keep me locked up til her birthday in feb on her birthday she says she is enjoying me using the face dildo on her and my tongue so I will not get to have a orgasm til then if I pleasure her the way she approves and if not I will be locked back up after she edges me to the point of just about to orgasm and if I cum she told me she is going to make me eat all of it then lock me back up and I will remain that way til she is ready to let me out again and try again to see if I listen to her

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    That is similar to how my wife does it. Except we do not use my orgasms as sexual currency. In our 44 years of marriage we have learned not to use sex as a weapon or lure. Sounds corny but 44 years of a fetish filled marriage shows that it worked for us. However, our approach to chastity is different than many others. For us, fetishes end at the bedroom door. Once outside that door I revert to head of household, not the submissive masochist male I am during sex, although I can switch if the woman wants to be the submissive one. So what happens in our real life does not have much of an effect on our sex life. Good or bad, my behavior is not a reason to deny me anything since we use sex to express love and not how we feel about what the other person has done.

For others who extend their fetish play to their regular life, then punishment and reward is appropriate as it is part of their game. For us, we view chastity as a joint effort to limit my orgasms to a number we both agreed to at the beginning of each year. If we agreed to 4 orgasms, I know I will get four orgasms, but do not know when. If not, we stop playing the game since we only play when both of us enjoy it. For those whose sex games extend beyond the bedroom, like yours seems to do, then orgasms as reward or punishment are appropriate as they are part of your game. In all of my years I have never met someone who enjoys being a slave 24/7365. Most will slip into and out of their sexual roles as the mood strikes them. Some days you just do not feel like licking your wife's feet clean. :)

It is kind of weird that to me an orgasm can be both a reward and punishment. I rather not have an orgasm after so many years training to forgo them but I need them since my pleasure is obtained by the anticipation of an orgasm, not the orgasm itself. So I need to know that there is at least one orgasm at the end of the rainbow or I would lose the anticipatory pleasure I get from chastity. When a person does not want an orgasm and are given one nonetheless, that is a punishment. If he does want one and is denied that is also a punishment. It all depends on your point of view and the rules of your sex game. One way it not better than another. What has worked so well for us may not work so well for others.

We view chastity as a joint effort to keep the number of my orgasms to the agreed to amount. We both work towards the same goal so how I behave has no influence on our goal. I am always a good husband and my wife tells me she is lucky to have married me and her friends tell her the same thing. :) I enjoy pleasing my wife but am not anyone's slave or believe that women are superior beings. We are all equal but can assume roles during sex. So no matter what. I will get the agreed to number of orgasms each year. That cannot be changed without breaking the one rule of the game and ending it as a result. For 2017 we negotiated one orgasm, but if my wife feels that lack of an orgasm is adversely affecting me mentally or physically, she will give me an orgasm. She knows me very well after 44 years of marriage and knows when I am in distress. Plus I can always use my BDSM safe word to get an orgasm, but I have yet to do that even in BDSM. We just know each other so well that I can trust her to give me an orgasm only when she thinks I need one, not when she wants to reward me for good behavior. That is how we play the chastity game. Others enjoy sissy play or a FLR or D/s relationship. We have tried all of that but it was not for us. We like it best to live our marriage like a normal couple sharing the same girlfriend than as our sexual fetishes are. Just a different perspective on our version of chastity. Probably a minority view.

You seem to be enjoying yourselves and that is very important for long term success. Just do what works for you and not what works for anyone else. Good luck.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  3. Lockinchastity

Local Time:
    We don't use my orgasm as sexual currency we have agreed on 6 orgasm a year but she does let me out a few more times then that she just doesn't like when I orgasm when we both talked about if it wasn't the time for a orgasm on this unlock time or if I play when I'm in the shower to clean and she catches me and not giving her the attention and doing it myself

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  4. littlepeepee

littlepeepee Active member

Managing director
    Lichfield, England.
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    My wife never stipulates a time that I will be restrained or locked up without relief or being allowed to reach a climax. She has always found it enjoyable, entertaining and amusing when I am instructed to bring her to an orgasm by whatever method she chooses whilst I am restrained or locked up without the possibility of reaching a climax. Whist it is an enormous turn-on for both of us it is so frustrating being made to wait until my wife allows me to reach an orgasm by whatever method she decides is appropriate.

Drew02560 and Happy wifes matter like this.
  5. Lockinchastity

Local Time:
    So on Christmas eve my wife decided to tie me down to the bed and release me and let me orgasm after I had her orgasm then she left me unlocked til Christmas night when she tied me back down and tease me to the point of orgasm then locked me back up. She left the fist mitts on me all night so I couldn't touch myself which in the morning was really hard when I wanted her to make me orgasm and she told me I was going to have to wait til later then she unlock the fist mitts and to let my hands free and told me no touching only to pee and no more was a great weekend now I am locked back up til she decides to let me out she said maybe tomorrow night but we will see

Hans Dietrick and Drew02560 like this.
  6. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    I've been locked up this time since SUNDAY night. We've had sex twice ,her having multiple orgasoms both times . I've given her oral once also also having a massive orgasom. I've given her multiple massages . This morning she finally decided to unlock me . She was giving me the most amazing hand job when I told hr I was about to cum she stopped . It twiched and jerked for like 5 seconds and finally my cum just ran out slowly. I am more horney than ever. By balls feel more full and blue than ever . My wife is amazing.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  7. Lockinchastity

Local Time:
    So new years eve my wife showed me her new toy and then I was told to lay down on the bed then she tied me down and spread me as wide as she could then she put the new gag in my mouth and got her vibator out and she got on top of me and made me use the new toy on her which drove me crazy watching her ride her new toy right on my face then she told me to get ready for what was to come when she unlocked me and pushed me to the limit then she put the blind fold on me and got out other new toy that I didn't get to see til I felt it being slide inside me and that was enough to push me over the edge she then went back at it on my face when me not being able to see this time and slide the butt plug in even more til it wouldn't go and took a ace warp and used it to hold it in so I couldn't push it out she was have so much fun she keep it going til just before the ball dropped when she unblindfolded me and let me lay there and watch the ball drop then she put the blind fold back on and and she gave me a hand job and and let me lay there til she had wiped the cum off me and put it in my mouth then she put the cage back on and took me she hoped I enjoyed my time on locked because it will be other 2 months before I get to enjoy that again which will be more fun

kellysbitch and Hans Dietrick like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice