Hey I'm Jess

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gward, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Gward

Gward Member

Bristol
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Hey

I'm Jess a 20 year old CD from south west England. I think I join here a little while ago but didn't do much until now. I have been cross dressing a few years now and do see my self as trans gender, although I am not full time. I also started a Instagram a short while ago https://www.instagram.com/transjessy/ please fell free to give me a follow.

I got into chastity about 6 months and have had a off on relationship with it. I like the feeling of not being in control or being able to do what I want to do which is probably why I stared (I am a total bottom bitch). It also started as a way for me to possible achieve producing so pre cum which sadly has never happen, no matter how hard I try. I am a big fan of pre cum but never get any which kinda makes me sad:(.

So anyway that's a little bit about my self and i hope to get to know some of you guys a little better. Now if only i could change my user name to something a little more me.

Jess

2. katielane1

katielane1 Active member

Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Hi Jess ,
    Welcome back ,
    contact admin, a name change shouldn't be a problem .
    Kt .xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice