My evotion experience

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by fabricator, Mar 28, 2016.

1. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    I am a grower .I grow a lot. Ball trap devices just don't work for me.I slip through the gap and off they come.The
    Pa 5000 worked for me but would break after a while. I have tried other plastic devices ,but the piercing carried the weight and It would start to hurt.
    Evotion device has been on for 2 days now with no problems at this point.The top half had to be made over because it did not fit the first time around ,and there was no charge for this.I could have give him the measurements wrong ,or he could have not applied the measurements as I intended. More than likely the problem was how I measured.
    The device fits very good .I had it made to fit tight around my member and tight behind the head so it would carry the weight of the device,not the piercing.This makes it a little more difficult to put on.I have to stuff it thought the head ring,but that is what I wanted to be sure it would carry the weight.The device is very lite weight and do not notice I have it on when going about my daily activities.I am very active.When I start to enlarge I am quickly reminded that I have it on.If I would have another made I would want it to cover more length and have a flair at the base.I also would like a intergraded lock that is small and slim that takes a key to unlock.They do not offer that at this time,but do off a strap that snaps closed and has to be cut to get loose.I may try one of them but prefer a lock and key.The device did take some time to receive ,and then when the top piece had to be remade took another 3 weeks or so to receive.I have a 2 ga piercing and this seems to fit and work very well.At this point,only been locked on for 2 days,it is the best fitting device that I have had.I believe at least for me ,as a grower ,the key to a good fit was to get the device to fit tight so it will grip and not slip.

Locked_In_LV likes this.
  2. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    I have been locked in this device 24/7 for nearly 3 months now. I did have another one made .It is a little larger I.D. And longer in length with a flair at the base. This is the best fit of any device I have had to date.I have had no issuses with the device.For me ,getting a perfect fit has been the key for comfort,and I now have a better idea of how it has to be made to work for me.I am a rough and tough outside kind of guy,with a hard physically demanding job,and my wife has me locked in a pink cage.

lock667 and Locked_In_LV like this.
  3. saxrussell

saxrussell Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    Are you having any odor issues? I had some major issues with odor even after a couple days. I tried rinsing after going to the bathroom and it didn't help much.

4. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    Odor has not been a problem for me. I do shower in the morning before work,and shower in the evening sometime before bed.I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

5. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    For those who have been wearing eVotion devices: how old are your piercings?

I have an eVotion but have not been able to wear it for more than a several hours due to pain in the piercing. Could be the plastic is too rough, my piercing is too new, or the material not suitable for me. I'm coming up on 5 months post piercing. I can tell it is still susceptible to too much stress or rubbing.

I figure that I can't declare the material incompatible until I get it as smooth as I can and give my piercing more time. But how much time for the piercing?

I also can't declare the material incompatible until I sand it smooth. It is very rough as it came from eVotion. I've sanded it to 400 grit but have even finer paper on order. Noticeably smoother already and I have hopes for more comfort when I try it again in several days.

6. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    I have been pierced for at leased 3 years maybe longer ,can't remember for sure.If the device does not fit me correctly,My piercing still starts hurting even this long after pierced.For me the device has to fit tight behind the head ,then loose enough towards the base to allow me to grow without pain.This way the device weight does not hang on the piercing and is carried by the tighter ring behind the head.The piercing just keeps the device locked on.I have tried a few different devices ,and have found that for me ,it's all about a proper fit. Have a 2 gage piercing.

7. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    I'm curious how you're getting along with the device now, still happy?

8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Someone gave me a tip that solved my odor problem with one of my old devices. Rinse with a mix of 80% water and 20% cheap mint Mouthwash. That did the trick for me.

kellysbitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice