question about PA from newbie

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by latex_chastity_slave, Dec 15, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Hi all

I never thought about PA but my new Mistress has an idea about this and she wants me to study about the information first.

Here I have some basic questions

1. Where to make PA? A clinic? A hospital? What is the name of the venue to do that?

2. Could it lead to any infection or long-term health effect?

3. Is PA reversible? Or is it permanent? Could I reverse the PA? I mean, for example, one day I do not want any PA, will the hole heal?

Thanks

2. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    1. At least in the US this is typically done in a piercing/tattoo shop. It's a simple 10 minute process, very little pain.
    2. You can get an infection or health issues, especially if you use a disreputable or inexperienced piercer, or don't follow the aftercare/healing instructions. Do your research! It's a very simple pierce, so if your piercer is experienced and and using sterile tools and you follow the healing instructions, you'll be fine
    3. It depends on how long you've had it, and how big you've stretched it. In the first few months, if you take the jewelry out, it can close up in a matter of minutes on some people. Even after a long time, if you haven't stretched it too large, it can close up on you if you don't keep something in it.

kcjc9188 likes this.
  3. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    I don't like pushing for getting a body mod, such a personal issue...but, if your mistress has been asking about it, she's pretty serious and you might want to consider your future with her and chastity.

That said my mistress was mostly intrigued that I would do that for her, not super into the piercing. She now loves it. She said she can feel it rub her g spot and she likes how it looks...kinda marked for her.

Go to a piercer that is experienced, they will usually have a page on Facebook or have reviews online.

Don't rush recovery or stretching and follow instructions and everything should work out well.

Good luck

5. Drew02560

Drew02560 New member

USA, Ohio
    Local Time:
    I have had my PA for about 11 years. I've streach it out to a 0g but now I wear a 2g. I took it out for 2 days and had to go back down to a 6g but quickly got back to the 0g.

6. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    The 1 second of that sharp pain is worth never having to use a ball trap device. I did have my glans armor modified to make the ball trap optional and have the key for that part but not the PA lock, that way if it bugs me I take the ball trap off. that also makes using my fleshlight imposible. the point of no return for me was 4 gauge. I have worn a non PA cage for a week and the 4g PA went back in like butter. At 6g it would be hard to get it back in after 12 hours. had my PA done a couple years ago, 5/8" back.

7. Pyrrha191

Pyrrha191 New member

Local Time:
    I had a 6g pa for almost a year. I took it out and then about 8-10 months later, out of curiosity, I poked a 14g taper through it. To my surprise it never fully healed closed. I left a 14g bar in for a day or two and I've been bumping it up ever since.

I should hit 4g a month or so before the lori device arrives so that will be neat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice