Having a really hard time finding a long term device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by saxrussell, Dec 2, 2016.

1. saxrussell

saxrussell Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    I'm having a really hard time finding a long term device. At this point I've probably spent over a thousand dollars over the past few years and still don't have a device I can wear long term. I have a couple of key problems:

1. I shrink a lot. So much that it can retract almost all the way into my body when I sit down. So this pretty much means I can't get a device with a base ring, otherwise too much pressure on my balls at night and too much pressure on my PA piercing during the day.
    2. I tried a Lori spiral with my frenum piercing and it just put too much pressure on my piercing because I would constantly slip backwards.
    3. I got a PA but it has kind of migrated so I have very little room left (about 8mm from piercing to urethra). It doesn't shrink below 0g even if I leave it alone for months.
    4. I have tried an evotion device but it seems almost impossible to get a device that is loose enough to let me urinate, but tight enough that my glans won't slip into the tube.

I want to try a metal ringless device like maybe a Rigid Chastity, but I am really concerned about spending a lot of money on a device which doesn't fit and either puts too much stress on my piercing from being too loose or is so tight that I can't urinate. Any suggestions? I'm looking at maybe trying Rigid Chastity or a Lori (plastic).

2. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    Being a grower myself, i would suggest various Polycarbonate tubing diameter's smaller than your flaccid size to test for a custom mousetrap or similar device. that's what I did and found I could use a 1 1/4 dia. by 2 3/4 length mousetrap and have it tight enough to not allow shrinkage without cutting off circulation. I just used a hacksaw and file to make a halfass version of a mousetrap and wore it for hours. just don't fall asleep with it on just incase. no way I could use a cage longer if it was not that tight or it would pull on my 4g PA. I have also blown thru dozens of cages...

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    I have your problem but I am not pierced. I got a 1 1/4" Jailbird and it is just fine. Been wearing it over 3 years daily. The key was the gap and ring size. I can pull out but I am the one who wanted chastity so why would I?

4. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    If you go the tighter route, make sure to tell the manufacturer you are ordering it tighter than recommended and have them round the edges more or you will be sending it back to have them do it.

5. saxrussell

saxrussell Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    The problem is I am in between 1 and 1.25 for a proper fit so I can't find tube at the hardware store. I've started making my own fitting tubes out of thermal plastic. I think I finally have one that fits right...I've worn it over 24 hours and it hasn't come off. Only problem is that it is a little tight, don't know if it is too tight or not. Peeing takes a little effort (but not painful) and sometimes the head gets a little cool to the touch but doesn't change color or go numb.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice