Everything is changing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CumboylovesSlut, Dec 4, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. CumboylovesSlut

USA
    Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    After Thanksgiving I was taken shopping. Slut said she needed all new panties. Hell, I was game! Unfortunately the panties were for me. When she began picking out the panties in sizes that were obviously for me I expressed that I had no desire to wear them. That's when, in the middle of the store, she turned to look at me and said that she was well aware of that fact and what difference did it make. This freaked me the eff out! We finished our shopping experience with two colors of fingernail polish and lipstick to match several of the panties, as well as a few new movies and shows we would enjoy.
    Since that day I have worn panties and make up, at home several times.

Talk about your shockers! I'm a masculine man who has no sissy boy fantasies, I wear a ball cap, blue jeans, and boots. It's just not me. After expressing my alarm, a few days ago, she expressed what she is after but also laid down some serious rules. Slut is well aware it isn't my fetish and it humiliates me and that is a big part of why it turns her on. She is well aware I make an ugly girl but the humiliation and fun factor is too much to ignore. I should also note that she will only humiliate me so far. If it wasn't fun for me, on some level, she would have no interest or enjoy it.

Last night she told me my new dress code, for home, is panties (and sometimes polish with lipstick) for 2-3 days a week with colored jock straps for the other evenings. After the fun on giving me a scare was gone she explained. She want's me to wear girly things those days and also see my rear exposed for her, with my clit hidden, on the others, by wearing jock straps. She's well aware I would make an ugly girl and has no plans to make me one but she does want to have some fun, just for now, if nothing else. Sigh...talk about relief. That's when she told me I'd be wearing panties to work one day a week from now on. It seams traditional underwear are a thing of the past for me. Damn this woman is wicked, but I love her.

spider203 likes this.
  2. CumboylovesSlut

USA
    Local Time:
    She wanted me to include a picture of me in my new panties but the file is too large and I'm having trouble resizing in windows 10, any recommendations, on resizing, would be appreciated as the website gives no size limits that I can find and resizing tools for windows 10 is proving difficult.

I would also add that I mean to offer no offense to any of the girly boys out there as we both find many of you extremely sexy.

3. wasaboy

wasaboy Member

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    Have you tried making your own gallery in photos section? Also i remember that GIMP had resizing tool, im not sure about that.

spider203 likes this.
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    My wife went through a phase like that. Bought me a lot of fancy panties and even bras sized for men from some online store. Gave me some makeup too. Also has two negligee's to wear when we were having sex and two pair of woman's pajamas to wear when I sleep. It lasted about two months and then she got bored with it and told me I could go back to wearing my regular clothes. We are married for 44 years and our life is best described at fetishist. We try everything we hear or read about just for the experience. Somethings we like and others we do not. This was one thing we did not like but chastity was a thing that surprised us the most since we like it.

5. CumboylovesSlut

USA
    Local Time:
    In my new panties cumboypanties1resized65%.jpg

6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    @Cumlovesslut, who knows, you may find those panties to be really comfortable and ever so sexy! Don't worry about wearing them to work. Unless you disrobe at work, nobody but you and your Mistress will know, so just enjoy that slinky feeling!

7. CumboylovesSlut

USA
    Local Time:
    I wore them to work, for the first time, today. I told the wife that every time I bent over they felt like they would fall off my butt, then I would stand up and they rode up again. It made me feel like I was striping each time. She laughed and told me now I know how a woman feels. My "boys" kept making an escape out the sides. I bet she doesn't have that problem.

8. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    The easiest way i've found to make photos smaller in file size for upload here is to take the photo on my iPhone (which are always too large in file size) and then to just email them to myself right after. It asks if you want to keep the original file size or reduce it for the email. I choose whatever option will get it below the 1MB max CM requires. If you have an iPhone that will work well. Not sure for Android, but I'd imagine it's easy enough to do something similar.

9. CumboylovesSlut

USA
    Local Time:
    After a little thought I recalled how to use Microsoft Paint, which works well with JPG pictures.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice