Chastity : a beautiful surprise

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nesbo, Jul 22, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    Don't feel guilty about helping your ex get her new boyfriend locked up in chastity. Male chastity is growing in popularity and sooner or later he was bound to run into a woman who desired it. It's really for his own benefit, whether he realizes it or not, so you're actually doing him a favor, but more importantly, you're helping her out. As for the religious woman you met, she sounds a lot like my wife, she'll engage in oral or touch me, but she never ever ever lets me "spill my seed", as she calls it, only through the vaginal intercourse that we occasionally have no more than once a week. That's why she found male chastity so appealing. The fact that there actually existed a way for her to physically and forcibly prevent me from masturbating that can easily be implemented within our relationship really excited her. Now that I admitted to her that I masturbate and couldn't control myself and after introducing her to male chastity, she has seriously stated several times that "there's no going back now", that she'll "never tolerate living with a husband who masturbates". I guess my point is, she may actually end up loving the idea.

Nesbo and Jasmic68 like this.
  2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    I have as yet not met a female who with the subject introduced and or discussed carefully has not in the very least been intrigued.

Nesbo likes this.
  3. GirlfriendsTooHot

Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    This was a great read. You're chastity journey so far is incredible

Nesbo likes this.
  4. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    Hey !

Just came here to say that after more than a month of break from chastity, I'm back on track ! An online keyholder finally saved me from being unlocked as she said. I met her on fetlife a few weeks ago and we decided that she would be my keyholder for now.
    I sent her the keys yesterday by mail and I have to admit that the weight of the cage missed me a bit. I look forward to having those strange feelings that only chastity can give.

Concerning that non masturbation challenge I was planing on doing, I must admit it was a total failure. But this break from chastity wasn't a total failure for me as I first expected it would be when my domme ended my relationship. Since I had a lot more free time, I was able to go out with my friends a lot more and enjoy the student life ! On top of that I went on a few dates with a cute girl. So in fact I'm glad I could do those things that I wasn't able to do before.

Anyway let see where this online keyholding situation goes even if I would obviously prefer a real relationship.

stephenv likes this.
  5. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    Hi !

It's time for a little update !
    I'm still engaged to my online keyholder. There's absolutely no conversation between us, she just sends me the key whenever she feels like it and I must mail it back the next day. I'm totally fine with that, I'm not much of a online relationship guy.
    She started with quite short periods of one or two weeks but now she has definitely increased those periods. It's been more than two months since I last was unlocked. I knew I shouldn't have told her that I could handle those long period lol.

For the moment I'm feeling pretty happy with that situation because I'm pretty busy in my life : I'm now working in a company as an intern. It's very different from the student life and I think chastity is less bothering when you're working. At least it feels less restraining because I don't have as much time to think about it.

Sadly when I'll be back to my student life in august, I know I'll need more than just this online keyholding thing...

6. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    This is such a cool story! I would add one thing that only one other person alluded to - regarding your flirtation with the girl your age while you were still with your first Domme - I would say that I do hope that when the opportunity arises to be with a woman you do not turn it down, particularly if your not locked up at the time. I think it's probably beneficial to experience sex regardless of your love for chastity. Hell, if anything knowing the feel of a woman in that way makes chastity all the more challenging. And the challenge is the fun!

Chastity is a blast, but running I the circles of fetlife and chastity mansion and the rest can leave you with the impression that it's everywhere. I've seen mentioned a couple times around here that chastity is "becoming more popular" and have even seen people say that it's close to being mainstream and that you're bound to run into a woman who is into it. I am sorry, but I disagree. Prior to my introduction to chastity relatively recently I was sexually... active... very. And I have never so much as heard the word chastity uttered (in the context of enforced) by a woman. All I'm saying is, search for that holy grail - that wonderful woman who loves you, who pleases you sexually, emotionally, AND loves chastity. But during the search and along the way don't turn away from laying the pipe whenever possible! That's what your 20's are all about. It will make chastity that much richer of an experience when you again find someone in the flesh who will engage in it with you.

Enjoy the ride.

Nesbo likes this.
  7. Cajunman

Cajunman New member

Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    At least she gave you the keys back...

8. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    ooh that's what i sayed.

10. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    In 3 days, it will be 6 months of chastity for me ! What a great achievement :)
    My online kh told me that she may be sending the keys soon. If this is the case, I will see what to do with them, sometimes I feel like I'm dying to be unlocked and sometimes I feel like it would be a shame to waste those 6 months instead of increasing the duration of chastity.

But I guess I'll see how I will respond with the keys in hand !

Anyway, I also resigned myself to consider my relationship with my online KH, as a own journey made possible by a stranger. We don't interact at all, she doesn't support me at all but at least she's in charge of keeping the keys away from me and she does it well.
    That's not the kind of relationship I want in the future, but as I have no other option for now, I'll satisfy myself with that !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice