Why I am foolish

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Foolish, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Foolish

Foolish Member

Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    I made the mistake of jumping into male chastity without first consulting my wife. When I presented the idea to her as a "good thing" for us she was less than impressed. I already had invested in 3 devices and did wear the first one for about 5 weeks before getting a skin irritation. Now I have a new stainless steel Mature Metal device and she is not interested at all. Still hoping that she will get on board eventually but it will probably be some time.

2. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    Sorry to hear about her lack of interest. Was she emotionally/sexually available before you told her you wanted to make this life style change? Even the most confident and domineering of woman may take a bit of time to learn about and adjust to their new role in a female lead relationship. Continue to expressto her how important it is to you and how it can bring the two of you to new positive experiences in life for both of you with the emphasis and focus really on her. Let her know that there is a real potential to make her happier with you and life than she's ever been. Wish you the best in your future.

3. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    So sorry to hear

4. Foolish

Foolish Member

Local Time:
    Thanks. It's all good. Our sex live needs something to bring back the spark, but this may not be it. She felt too much pressure - making her responsible when she has always been the follower, the responder, was too much too soon. I should have known better, and should have approached it differently.

On the positive side, on leaving for a 5 day business trip yesterday I asked if she would like me to be locked up while away - to provide assurance of faithfulness and chastity while away. I didn't even finish the question before she answered "wear it". So here I am, locked up in a new (appropriately) Queens Keep for a week. If it is just used for this reason whenever I travel that would be ok, but it may also lead to more. Time - and patience - will tell.

5. Jblocked

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Yes it will I was a over the road truck driver my wife loved locking me up before I left. Now that in home locks it more often.

6. Foolish

Foolish Member

Local Time:
    So last Sunday I was getting ready to go out of town early Monday morning. A new Mature Metal Queens Keep had arrived about a week earlier and I had worn it a few times just to make sure it was OK. On Sunday I asked my Queen if she would like me locked up while away. She simply said "wear it" (I had the device in my hand) before I even finished the question. So I put it on and she tightened the security screw and kept the key.

The Queens Keep is so much more comfortable than the CB6000s (knock off version) I had before and gave me no trouble at all. When I got home Friday night I expected she would ask if I wanted it removed but she didn't. Even when she saw me naked that night with the device clearly evident she said nothing. And I'm okay with that.

This morning I went to her in the living room, opened her legs and went down on her. We moved to the bedroom after a while and I continued where I left off. I continued for at least half an hour, maybe more, working her over. In the past I'd have been focused on getting her to beg for my dick, but as it is still caged that wasn't going to happen. It was all about her and giving her a good time.

We finished and she is now asleep and I'm still caged. I had no specific intention to do Locktober but maybe it will happen by default.

I'm horny, sexually frustrated, but happy. I have no expectations at this point regarding how this will progress, but anything is better than nothing.

Guest 5345, Nito, spider203 and 3 others like this.
  7. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    @Foolish :things seem to be progressing nicely;maybe time for a name change...:rolleyes:

Guest 5345 likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Guess what buddy...she's digging it. If she truly felt it was weird or troubling, she would have asked you to take that ridiculous thing off as soon as you two were becoming intimate. She didn't. You two probably have a certain routine or expectation after going down on her, she didn't forget about your penis, she went to sleep without pleasing you. In my experience I have never met a woman who did anything absentmindedly or not noticed something in her bed. Behavior, clothing, attention, who initiates etc..

She might be testing the waters to see if she is ok with it, testing you if you are really ok with it, and applying some new found knowledge she most assuredly looked up while you were away.

Either she is liking the idea, or giving it a chance to grow on her. Sounds like you will be fine as long as you focus on this being about her and not you. No pestering for release, no you need to do this or that, let her get into it in her own time. The other treats will come when she's ready to give them to you and when she starts to really enjoy it. Good luck

Guest 5345, Jblocked and Felix cum ea like this.
  9. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    Some women are tricky because they won't initiate or ever ask for sex. Just make sure you make her feel desired and loved.

10. sissytoo

sissytoo Member

Local Time:
    Sounds to me like she may have researched it after your initial suggestion and apparently must have found some interest and acceptance. I wouldn't push it, I'd lay back if I were you, continue doing what you've done so far, and see if she expresses any interest or starts taking the lead. I think you're home free if you don't pressure her.Sometimes followers will quickly change to leaders if given a chance. I'll bet in no time you'll be her bitch.

11. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    Who knows? She may have even joined CM and is reading all these comments.
    Ss

Guest 5345 likes this.
  12. Jblocked

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:

13. Foolish

Foolish Member

Local Time:
    Clearly she isn't digging it. She isn't digging me. In fact, she told me tonight that we should start preparing to separate.

I'm heading out of town tomorrow for a couple of days of work. I'm self-employed and the only source of income, so not going is not an option. I'm kind of numb from her "announcement", plus the two double vodkas I've had since then. Just told her I'm going to bed, then went up to her and gave her all the keys, including my emergency key, and showed her I was all locked up for my trip.

My wife is still the light of my life. That we found each other when we did was amazing. Tonight she openly questioned her ability to judge character - a clear reference to having made a mistake agreeing to marry me. She has depression, ptsd. She smokes weed excessively. She had delusional parasitosis or maybe formication, and everything I say is construed as an attack or at least a failure to have her back.

I no longer know what to do. Shit, I haven't known for years. This is my third marriage and whatever happens next it will be my last.

My epitaph should read "He loved. He tried. He tried to love."

Without her I will cease to be.

14. Jblocked

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Always sorry to hear

15. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    Sorry to hear your situation, but after the reading just the first post, I knew this would be the outcome.
    How would you feel if your wife spent a similar amount of money on something without discussing it?
    Why did you give her the keys after the divorce threat? Maybe you taking the device off is what she really wants?

Good communication is absolutely vital to introducing any kink. Chasity (or any other kink) will not solve any marital issues without communication and acceptance from a partner. Partners views need to be respected, and if they aren't interested, don't pursue it for a while, and until it has been discussed thoroughly.

16. Foolish

Foolish Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your input but honestly it is all bs. You have no real idea or understanding.

The cost of the devices is nothing and pales into insignificance against her spending.

We have communicated about this and she is very happy to have me locked while out of town. In the current situation I wasn't about to go away without being locked - it would effectively signal that I'd either given up and resigned myself to this marriage being over, or at least leave her assuming I was going to find some pussy or sexual pleasure while away. Neither is true, and I do not want to give her any reason to think otherwise.

The chastity thing is not the reason or even a significant factor in what is happening here.

Judge me if you must, as I am sure many will or have. But until you have all the facts keep your judgements to yourself.

17. Jblocked

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
  18. Nito

Nito to please is not to submit

Local Time:
    sorry to hear. There is no call for judgment, and this is no time for comments. I hope you can sort yourself out, whether it goes through separation or reparation. Stay around, you have friends here who can understand.

Guest 5345 likes this.
  19. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    So sorry to read and hope you can turn the corner

20. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm sorry to hear that. It's clear that the chastity thing is definitely not part of this equation—it sounds like you guys had a lot of other "life" going on. I sincerely hope you can navigate these waters.

PauloChaste likes this.
  21. SlaveBridget

SlaveBridget Cuckold Sissy Slave Bridget

Technical Sales / Engineering
    Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    Someone asked me to read your comments and weigh in but not sure you actually want advice or simply a place to vent. Obviously introducing something like chastity into a marriage without discussing it first and very very slowly gauging your spouse's acceptance of it is not a good thing. I know that in my own marriage we did not become a cuckold couple or engage in chastity quickly. It literally took years and dozens of conversations before we took each tiny baby step towards what eventually happened and even then it only happened because my Mistress/wife has always been open to sexual exploration. Without that last part the more kinky things or sexual things that are considered to be deviant by the mainstream of society are always hot buttons or possible trouble spots for a marriage.

Now I dont know you or your wife or her level of a desire to explore things like chastity or a female led marriage but may I ask...since you first sprung this on her, have you ever sat down and talked about it all? Have you offered to stop doing it? Have you ever explained why you are excited at the thought of her controlling your cock and orgasms and how you want to put her first in terms of giving pleasure?

Again I have no idea if you have or have not but as someone else pointed out, communication is the key sweetheart. I will shut up now and please understand I am only attempting to help so if you ever want to chat please let me know ok? Either way I wish you luck in finding a happy resolve.

PauloChaste likes this.
  22. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear about the rough road that is occurring in your marriage. I am not an expert in marriage counseling but I do know this after almost 30 years of marriage. Communication is the key. Talk, talk, and talk some more and when you think your all talked out, talk some more. I hope the road smooths out for you. I wish nothing but the best for you and your wife.

PauloChaste likes this.
  23. SteelPleasure

SteelPleasure Member

Local Time:
    It takes time. To you, the idea is like a kid in a candy store. You want to bite it all off, chew it up and spit it out now. To her, it's a bolt out of the blue. A shock, out of context with her life. You caught her unawares and most especially, you caught her feeling unaware about who she had married. So, now, naturally, she's on the defensive. I have just started 24/7 chastity in a custom made belt, with my wife as the willing and active keyholder. It took me years to get here with her. Years where an initial discussion at the start was a complete head fuck for her. She recoiled and we both had a bad experience going through the discussion.

You know what they say: if you put a live frog in a pan of hot water it will jump out. If you put it in a cold pot of water and slowly turn up the heat it will stay in there and cook. (Not that I boil frogs alive, of course). We started then to have more open and frank discussions about what was missing in our partnership, in our life. This went well out of the sex arena and into every nook and cranny. Years later we, by never forcing it, found we had arrived back at a place where the conversation could be had and was almost effortless.

By opening up the discussions about everything, removing any expectations about one another and starting to rebuild your relationship, this is how you can arrive at a place where the discussions can incorporate subjects you both would have found uncomfortable with one another. Take it easy, be honest and open and focus on the critical component of your life, which is not the fetish, but the relationship and you might find you get to where you want to be.

Good luck.

24. Guest 5345

Guest 5345 New member

Local Time:
    Sorry to hear about what your going through. Just know that you have a whole community here who are here for you.

25. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear that.
    AS sai by HubSub "It's clear that the chastity thing is definitely not part of this equation"

Good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice