What chores do you do for your KH now that you're locked up?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bnd2plz, Oct 12, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    I suppose I could make this a questionnaire or a survey, but I'm just curious what chores you do now that you didn't do before you were locked up in a chastity device?

[​IMG]

2. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    I'm typically pretty helpful around the house without being locked up but I try harder when I am. ;)

I clean the kitchen, I cook sometimes (we share doing that), I help with laundry, taking out the trash, give kids a bath, etc.

3. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    As i was already doing most of the chores, i have found i want to go the extra mile now. Hard scrubbing the floors, toothbrushing those hard to reach places, doing the monthly or fortnightly chores more often , and so forth. And She has been quite pleased :)

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    I do all grocery shopping, laundry, dusting, vacuuming, taking out the trash, cooking, dishwashing, and any other chore that She asks that I do! I have absolutely no problem with any of this and enjoying do these tasks in my lingerie and heels (except that I underdress male clothes for the shopping shores).

xcitedsisssy likes this.
  5. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    I'd gladly do all chores if I were with a kh.

6. 1mlockedup

1mlockedup Active member

Rail Transportation
    New York
    Local Time:
    I'm much more happy to do those " Honey-Do " jobs, and without being told.

NsToy likes this.
  7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    Elle has the main wage earning job and I work as a freelance Consultant. When I work I am away from home for about a week though luckily my last two jobs were close enough to home for me to commute. Elle has asked me to limit my work to a week a month so I can spend the rest of the time with her. It's funny how giving up my full time job was a massive thing for me, I was really worried I was doing the wrong thing, but now I am working for myself I am financially as well off as I was when I had a full time job!

For the previous three years Elle had been in Germany and I was in England, flying over about once a month and spending all my holidays with her. She had to occasionally work in the UK for a week so we saw each other fairly regularly but both of us had to be self sufficient. Elle has said the difference having me at home with her in Germany has made her life so much better. I basically do all of the jobs that she would have had to do after work when she lived without me.

So you name it, I do it. Cooking, day to day tidying, shopping, walking the dog, hoovering, mopping the floor, fixing stuff, paperwork, getting the car to the garage, making the beds, deep cleaning the bathrooms, hanging washing out or putting it in the tumble dryer and so on. Elle insists on doing the ironing though. She finds it relaxing to put Saturday morning tv on, or some music, and whiles away an hour or so being domestic. I learnt very early into our new dynamic to keep away from the ironing, I got a right good telling off the time I tried to do it for her. I think the simple fact is that she has been brought up to understand that everyone contributes to the chores and she is such a kind-hearted person that the idea of making me do it is an anathema to her.

We do our weekly shop together on a Friday night as we enjoy the chance to chat and spend some time together. I am good at putting together a shopping list for recipes for the week and Elle is good at stopping me buying stuff we don't need!

It has been said to me before that it comes across in my writing how deep the feeling is between us and this arrangement gives Elle the time to relax into being a loving, caring, adventurous and wonderful Wife and Mistress. If she came home and the place was a mess and I was waiting for her to get on with the housework I am not sure how long our arrangement would last!

lexie likes this.
  8. Damons

Damons Member

Local Time:
    I do not have your flair for graphics but I can think of one chaste male that should be made to serve his his High School Plant Minder and her friends as they enjoy the pool. All while in a speedo that shows he is caged if they care to notice.

9. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    We are both busy and we have a cleaner to do most of the stuff around the house. However, if something needs to be done during the week, typically I do it. She loves massages and I give way more of those now. I also run errands - picking up parking permits etc.

10. Sissy maid doris

Sissy maid doris Active member

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    O hello I do all of them

NsToy likes this.
  11. squier

squier Junior Member

tech consultant
    Germany, the wild south
    Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    Theoretically I do them all, practically my Mistress does some of it.
    She does some chores herself cause she really likes them to do.
    But in generally its up to her decision if, when and how often she does.

I agree to @NsToy . The more randy I am the harder I try, the better my results :oops:

NsToy likes this.
  12. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    It would be easier to say what I don't do for the Wife. For some reason she likes dust and run the vacuum. Not for me to tell her she can't. The rest of the domestic chores I do for the Wife and then some.

13. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    First thing in the morning I am to get up and make mistress her coffee and serve her in bed. Then I am responsible for all of our meals as well as keeping the kitchen very clean, I even come home on my lunch hour if my mistress is home to make her lunch and clean any remaining dishes. I do not have to do all the chores as mistress is very kind and does a fair amount of housework herself instead of having me do everything. I wouldn't mind if she designated me with more tasks but sometimes she'll see something that needs done when I'm not home and she'll just do it. Sometimes I think she feels guilty if she thinks I'm doing to much. It's sweet of her but I wish she didn't have that mind set :)

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    i does everthing in the house that has to be done cos that's my job. i did have a list but i been doing a long time so i don't need to look at it no more.

15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm not much of a chores person. I have always been pretty self sufficient and take care of myself.

I do my own laundry, shop for food, clean up my own messes, and keep the house clean. I am not opposed to having a routine, especially if it is something special for her. Like making her coffee in the morning, running her a bath, rub downs etc.

I could see myself being ok with chores... Who knows

16. littletommy

littletommy New member

Local Time:
    Now that I am locked I cook all the meals not just the ones cooked outside. Since I cook I also clean the kitchen and do the dishes daily. Mistress has never really liked to do the laundry so I gladly do that to make her life easier. On the days I am off I make the bed when Mistress gets up. On those days I also do the vacuming and dusting. I will Now do any chore she wants done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice