Trial period over?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wannastaylocked, Oct 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Wannastaylocked

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    Hey everyone I'm looking for input. I'm new here as of last week. I joined after we ordered a HT v2 for me. My intro is in the foyer, thank you everyone for your kind welcome and thoughts.

Here's the rundown:
    We received the HT on Thursday last week. We checked it out together and I immediately tried it on. I had it on for a short while then removed it to go run 8 miles. I locked it back on when I got home after I showered and shaved a bit and cleaned up. I was able to sleep with it Thursday night and wore it all day Friday at work. We removed it Friday night and inspected everything, all was good. No red chafing,pinching or any other discomfort. I'm pretty amazed at how comfortable it really is. I was relocked around noon on Saturday after a long bike ride. Then let out for a massage later that evening. (Therapeutic massage: 60 miles on the bike and approx 20 miles of running during the week makes for sore legs, sure wasn't relaxing). I relocked this morning when I woke up. So far all is good.

So here is my question: is it time to hand over ownership and the keys? Should I do something romantic and/or fun? I was going to buy her a dozen roses and put the key with a necklace in a wrapped box with a card and note inside. Am I going overboard? Any suggestions.

Jblocked and spider203 like this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    Do what ever feels good it's up you to go with how you feel and your lady might like. It's not all about excess or overkill or she may expect nothing less .
    Xx Wendy

Wannastaylocked and NsToy like this.
  3. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Some people have a lockup ceremony, and many don't. It's whatever works for the two of you. Maybe have it off and put it on in front of her and have her lock it. Doing it after sex may help you from getting too excited as you may not get it on otherwise. Some KH's like clicking the lock closed so you could offer to have her to that.

Wannastaylocked likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    I gave her a box with a necklace and attached key. It wasn't a formal ceremony but it was more than just a gift to me. Was a giant amount of trust in the box with it.

5. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    I would do 3-4 full days and nights to be sure. It's better to satisfy yourself that all is well before than to ask your wife/KH to unlock you because of pinching, blisters....

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Definitely get acquainted with your cage before handier the keys. I was in my device off and on for 3 weeks before I was ready to give her keys. I still had a few kinks to work out before I knew long term was ok.

7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Wannastaylocked I think that your idea of roses and a necklace with the key is a lovely idea. So romantic.

8. Wannastaylocked

Local Time:
    Thanks all. You guys rock. Interesting occurrence just happened, so my plans may be kabashed. I was hanging the new tv in the master bedroom and she was cleaning the bathroom. I had left the keys on the counter by my sink. I was making an adjustment to the bracket when I heard the keys jingle. I looked up and saw her in the mirror take the keys and turn around. Later I walked into the bathroom and the keys are actually gone. Hmmm, I didn't expect that.

9. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    I was just going to say... Have it on for a week, if you can do that, then you will be fine (for me, I could have a couple of cages for 4 days, and then it started to shaft...

But... It's to late for that now I guess ;-). Good luck!

10. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like she has solved your dilemma and taken matters into her own hands, so to speak. My guess is your in for a hell of a ride!
    Enjoy

11. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    I hope that she realized what the keys were. If not, let's hope she just put them somewhere she might remember that she put them later when/if you ask. Who knows? If you're lucky, when you get the courage to ask where the keys went, she'll just reply, "What keys?"

Fluffluvva and Wannastaylocked like this.
  12. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    You have a short while I which you could reasonably claim some discomfort requires release.

I find that being locked snuck up on me. All summer I've been trying to get a PA device to work. Received a Lori device in august. Wore it for a week then had to take a break. Put it on two weeks ago and no problem has arisen. No reason to get out until I have to go through airport security, and there are no plans for that.

Wannastaylocked and 1mlockedup like this.
  13. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    Before the Holy Trainer I had three devices that we trialled and I wore for six weeks. This was to prove to my Wife that this new chastity thing wasn't another one of my hair brained schemes and I was serious about wanting to do this. They were nothing but trouble, a series of different problems making us question whether we would actually ever get going. Then I got the HTv2. Two or three days after getting it my Wife took the keys, it was that obvious that we had finally found the device that would work.

That was last November. I am still wearing the device on an almost 24/7 basis. I run with it on, cycle and even swim. There are some floor exercises that I struggle with but otherwise it is absolutely fine. Also as a sporty type you are probably hydrating more than most, at least I hope you do, which definitely helps with the smell issue that some have with the HTv2. The only time I was unable to wear it was on a holiday in Greece when the temperature was too high. Eventually wwill get a more open metal device, but for now we are sticking with the Holy Trainer.

So you should be OK, and I certainly hope you have as good a time with it on as I have. This has been a game changer in terms of intimacy and closeness for me and my Wife.

14. Wannastaylocked

Local Time:
    Thanks Jasmic68. This is all new but very exciting. Your words are very encouraging about the exercise. tonight will be my first run with the HT. I haven't attempted the bike yet. Swimming was ok, but quite a show in a speedo. I honestly don't think anyone noticed.

15. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I don't wear tight speedos swimming, but I very much doubt anyone would have noticed, and if they had all they would have thought is you are packing a good amount in your shorts! When I run I wear lycra leggings under my shorts to give a bit more support. I usually run between 5 to 10 km, so about 6 miles average.

16. Wannastaylocked

Local Time:
    Update. Starting day 7 of my first lockup and no release in sight. I was allowed out 2xs, supervised for maintenance and inspection. interesting and humiliating. All is good, no chafing, no pinching pretty comfy so far. I've done a lot this week: running workout, swimming workout, went to work and enjoyed (sarcasm) the prep work, idle time and nervousness of living through Hurricane Mathew. There has been no interaction for either of us as the storm prep and then clean up took priority. I think she forgot about me from all the stress and exhaustion. I'm totally ok with it as I was the laborer and exhausted by the time we finally finished each day. No problem sleeping here. I guess this has been a great break-in period.

17. FreefromBondage

FreefromBondage Active member

Local Time:
    I wish you much luck. I started this go round with the Htv2, but as summer began in the southeast and I continued running I found that I would end up with yeast infections on my shaft skin from being unable to stay dry in the device. You can see my other posts on this. I hope it works better for you.

18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I had a holiday in Greece this summer. There was no way in that heat I could wear the HT! Its the only thing making my Wife consider buying a metal cage, as we are likely to return. I wouldn't want to wear the HT in a hot climate, not nice at all.

19. Wannastaylocked

Local Time:
    Thanks for the heads up. I will surely keep an eye out. I'm in SE Florida the heat has been relentless. October still in the 90s. Waiting for Fall to arrive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice