Patience...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Elana, Sep 10, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    getting so tired of this whole teasing thing.. Went off on my mistress today... She is starting to seem very flaky when it comes to arranging anything.. I can arrange to meet someone quite easily I did a test run on Craigslist and it blew up my mailbox with replies.. I deleted the ad.. Last nite something was supposed to happen but didn't. Or she talks to guys who want to dress but are straight they say... I am just like whatever.. But she is trying to make money as a pro domme soooo..... I have my own money and am not hurting or broke by any means... I pay many of her bills for her.. I am considering calling her mistress Ineeda cause it's all I hear is ineeda .... It's not my fault she has no job, is on disabilitlty is sick with Lyme disease and every other symptom. Has ten thousand food and chemical allergies. Has 4 animals in various stages of health.. Is constantly trying to tell me what's wrong with me... I get yearly physicals and other tests as needed.. Conventional doctors say I am fine but I am sure there is an alternative doctor somewhere that will take my money put me on special supplements I don't really need. She sees an alternative doctor and I have paid for the last two visits for her to the tune of 400 each visit plus pay her rent and mine.. In an apartment that looks like a storage unit inside... I can't move or clean anything unless she wants too or is ready however my things are always out of place... Just getting sick of the whole thing with her . I wonder if she is just using this as a ploy to get by and survive which if so I need to pull the strength together to pack up and leave. I am supposed to place her on a pedestal and deal with what she throws at me.. So close to telling to pound sand and find someone else... I am not going to give her any more money because it seems like as soon as I give it there's ten thousand other things.. Like she says she wants her hair done I say I'll pay for it then she's like yeah but I need supplements and my dog needs this or that ..sorry I am not paying for animal stuff I don't ask her to pay for any of my expenses or my children's expenses or my vehicle expenses etc I pay them myself..just getting annoyed thanks for listening even if this is the wrong place to post this.

2. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    1:30 AM
    Sounds like its time to revist the terms of your relationship. Many misunderstandings can be resolved if we would just talk to each other. If it can't be resolved, then at least you'll know for sure what you have to do.

Elana likes this.
  3. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    To my opinion, she used you. A wise disision to stop with this kind of relation.

Elana likes this.
  4. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    I don't know.. My logical mind tells me that..sad to admit it... I am seeing a therapist for some things I am trying to get a grip on.. She keeps telling me I am the one with the problems... A lot to be said about a woman who's 46 never been married or had children... I don't know it will get better :)

5. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    This started out as a bf gf relationship.. Time will tell... I guess there's a dynamic I am not used to..

6. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    Walk away now my friend

Elana likes this.
  7. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    Being in chastity or even being cuckolded does not mean I am a door mat..

8. im_not_here

im_not_here Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    This does not sound like a healthy relationship, friend. You might want to put serous thought in walking away from it.

Elana likes this.
  9. sissytoo

sissytoo Member

Local Time:
    In my opinion your "mistress" is a total uncaring phony who's only interest seems to be herself and her financial needs. If you're unwilling to leave then cut off all her financial support and see what happens. If your therapist hasn't told you to end this thing you might want to consider another therapist. Run away as fast as you can.

Elana likes this.
  10. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    IMO It does not sound like a solid platform to consider building a relationship. She is using your sub tendencies for only her advantage. It doesn't sound like your feelings matter what so ever. Again it is in my opinion that you walk out that door and not look back. I think you will be much better off, mentally and health wise. Sounds like to much stress for me. Best of luck to you.

Elana likes this.
  11. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    She tried cbt on me because I spoke up to her I told her never do that again I felt real anger there I told her if she wants to push me to inflicting pain like that on her then do it and If I snap on her that's her fault I do not like cbt never have not my thing sorry and it hurts in a way that rather than pain pulls out anger and that's not cool

12. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I have moved this Thread from Foyer to The Pedestal.

13. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As a pro domme, believe me that female is not one. You are being taken advantage of in a way that is not professional and not ethical either. If it is a relationship you are looking for then I don't think financial dependency on you is a good way to start.

As for the cbt - you don't like it and never have, therefore it should not be used either personally or professionally as a punishment without having a discussion first.

Submission is a gift, @lockit is my slave because he is happy to be so. That doesn't mean I treat him as any less a person, play and punishments have been discussed well before they are ever used.

This to me is not a D/s relationship, if that is what you are looking for, you really need to look elsewhere so you can truly enjoy the dynamic.

14. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    I am kind of getting that.. Thank you for the good advice :)

My Lady Rouge (MLR) likes this.
  15. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Uh - I heard enough right there. You two need to can the domme sub thing while you sit and have some discussions. And if discussion isnt going to move anything forwards, then there is always the option to move yourself forwards without her.

Glad you're getting the message - let us know how it goes ok?

16. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    Dear Alena, i hope that you have made up your mind, everybody have his doubts what to do in live, but after darkness and time there will be ...
    A good advise talk with somebody you can trust. Al the best to you.

17. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    Trust your feelings and believe in yourself. You will make the right decision.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice