Another cum eating post

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by innocent.in.574, Aug 12, 2016.

?

Who's cum would you rather eat?

1. Another man's

34 vote(s)
    38.2%
  2. My own

52 vote(s)
    58.4%
  3. I would never degrade myself by eating cum. That's someone else's job!

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
Random Thread
  1. innocent.in.574

innocent.in.574 Pantyhosed sissy in chastity & heels

Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    I've been reading a few posts about eating cum and it has me thinking....

Given a choice, would I rather suffer the humiliation of eating my own cum after I've lost all arousal or eat another man's cum while remaining locked up and incredibly aroused?

I think I'd choose to eat another man's cum and remain locked up. The feeling of humiliation and submission would be delicious.

What would you do?

There's already many posts about eating your own cum, but if you'd prefer to eat another man's cum how would it be done? Cream pie? Blow job?

Zeb6 likes this.
  2. CSG in a Pink 18CP

CSG in a Pink 18CP Locked in a Lori's Tube

Local Time:
    I find the thought of eating cum, regardless of the source gross. I know I'm a hypocrite because I love to receive oral sex and ejaculate in her mouth.

But who knows, I'm to remain locked up until Christmas and maybe by then I'll be so desperate that I'll agree to anything.

Jens likes this.
  3. X.Cucked4love.X

X.Cucked4love.X Beta boi

unspecified
    Nz
    Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    Most definitely another mans cum! It would feel more rewarding for me :) add me sissys :)

4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    I wouldn't. Not because it's degrading myself but because I have absolutely no interest in it.

To say it's a woman's job is very sexist and I'm sure a most if not all heterosexual and lesbian women would not be happy with that being included in your option.

5. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    To answer your question... Whomsoever's cum I am told to eat.. and however I am told to eat it!
    From the 'tap' or if I am lucky a delicious creampie they made together!

6. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Just a note - after a short mod discussion the casual sexism of option 3 has been edited out. Our thanks.

Jasmic68 and 1984marriedcouple like this.
  7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    Why is eating cum degrading?

8. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I'm guessing that it isn't a very Manly Man thing to do. I've no idea though, I've never had a problem with eating cum nor have I ever been a very Manly Man. :)

9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    Any man who shoves his dick in a woman's mouth and expects her to swallow his cum isn't a man if he then thinks doing the same thing is a degrading. If it is degrading to make him do it then it is degrading to make her do it.

Why isn't eating cum fun? It's kinky, over the edge of what many find acceptable. I say screw acceptable.

It's not degrading, it's fun.

10. X.Cucked4love.X

X.Cucked4love.X Beta boi

unspecified
    Nz
    Local Time:
    It would be kind of "homophobic" to call that degrading in my opinion. Unless you're straight and are forced to swallow another mans cum. then yes, it would be degrading!

If you're a sissy like me, you're already eating your cum all the time AHA! So yes. . . Another mans cum would be delicious I'm drunk btw kitty kitty puur

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    its better when its warm i think and i don't like much when its cold. but you do has to know that you has to be very very sure that the man you do is very very clean and aint got a nasty thing wrong with him. i don't like it much if the man has to have a rubber thing on him cos they taste funny.

RGL and X.Cucked4love.X like this.
  12. X.Cucked4love.X

X.Cucked4love.X Beta boi

unspecified
    Nz
    Local Time:
    Yes, hehe! Latex is no good.
    The musty flavored cock of an Alpha on the other hand, rather delicious (;

13. Dave Leonard

Dave Leonard Active member

NH
    Local Time:
    I have had both and would much rather stay locked in my chastity while sucking another guys cock and cum

Zeb6 and X.Cucked4love.X like this.
  14. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    I pretty much eat all my cum. I love it, but never want to do it after I cum. Lucky I'm not giving the choice . She straddles and sits on my face she cums again while I clean her, then if I'm not bound I hold her still and force her to cum a couple more times while she Beggs me to stop

1984marriedcouple likes this.
  15. DJ711

DJ711 Member

New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    I would usually eat my own cum before meeting my girlfriend and now she requires that when I cum I eat all of it, every time. Once you're used to it it's nothing.

Zeb6 and kellysbitch like this.
  16. toniswad

toniswad Member

Local Time:
    Always prefer someones else cum. I have eaten my own, but not when I jerk off....like when I sit on my toys and leak out into my hand, I lap it up. Lately on Sunday mornings when I'm drinking my coffee, I add a little extra cream to it. Definitely adds a new taste.

Zeb6 likes this.
  17. KeptKing

KeptKing Guest

Eating my own is a constant fascination, however more often than not I totally lose interest as soon as I cum. I have however cum onto food items and happily eaten them: cereal, granola bars, cookies, candy, etc. I consider myself a manly man, happy to be submissive to put my wife on a pedestal but not at all sissy (cheers to those that are though), and understand that some men see it is gross (as do some women). Whatever floats your boat I say. I'd suck another's cock and swallow his cum but that is not something that my wife would ever bring into our relationship, so that's that. Should she allow me to cum again, on or in her, or anywhere, I would happily clean her up / eat it up if she wanted and have defined that as one of my fantasies, so she may grant it someday. These days (since being locked up) I tend to ooze cum / precum more often and will usually catch it and lick it up if I have the chance.

18. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    I prefer eating/swallowing someone else's cum, since I suffer from the lackawanna bug once I've cum. That might explain why I'm still locked. I've masturbated and shot mine into a cup and swallowed it but I had to do it quickly before losing my intent. In times past, I teased Ms. K/H, before our present situation, that I wanted to lick her clean after PIV sex. I never did. I wimped out after cumming. Typical male I suppose.
    On the other hand, I have sucked cock with her full knowledge and permission and swallowed cum on several occasions. I just haven't been allowed to make a 'mess' in quite some time and 'made' to clean it up.

Zeb6 likes this.
  19. KeptKing

KeptKing Guest

Conceptually I have no issue with sucking cock and swallowing his cum.

njcuckold and Zeb6 like this.
  20. AreMySeamsStr8?

Chastity Sissy
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    I voted 'another man's' . I'm bi, and love sucking cock, and that final push into my mouth, my reward for a job well done, is just an exquisite experience. I'm a sub, obviously.

Zeb6 and Jamie's-Locked like this.
  21. innocent.in.574

Local Time:
    Well said. The only thing I'd add to what you said is that, for me, being fully crossdressed when sucking cock takes my submission to a whole new level.

I'll only get on my knees if I'm completely naked. Otherwise i squat down in my heels (assuming he's standing) so I can experience the truly feminine feeling of sore feet and tired legs. There's nothing sexier than seeing your lipstick that only a moment ago was perfectly applied smeared along the length of his penis.

22. innocent.in.574

Local Time:
    Reading the posts on this thread has got me thinking. I feel like I need to confess a tactic i use to try to protect what little dignity I still have.

When sucking cock I always try to take him as deep as possible when I sense him starting to cum. Generally the men love it, but secretly I'm having him cum in the back of my throat behind my taste buds so if I can swallow fast enough I don't taste it.

What's most humiliating to me is when I'm made to assume the classic facial pose. You know, head tilted back, mouth open wide, tongue out and eyes fixed on his eyes. If I'm lucky I'll be able to finish him myself using my hands. Then I can usually aim his shot on my cheeks or chest.

One particular man that my wife likes to see me suck off frequently likes to finish the job himself. He has spectacular aim and usually is able to hit at least one eye, sometimes both eyes, my tongue and then he shoots whatever is left on my forehead so it runs down my face. He makes me keep my mouth open to show my wife and i can only swallow when I'm givin permission.

This is probably the most degrading task I regularly perform. Honestly I hate the smell and his taste is rather pungent (my own cum has a much milder taste). I've never been allowed to clean up afterwards and I stay covered in his cum until he leaves.

I love to be submissive, but he takes me far beyond submission and into a place of degradation. I tell myself that I hate it, but I've never voiced even the slightest objection. I always have red and yellow safe words if things need to slow down but those words have never been spoken.

The thought of doing it again makes me cringe and I dread his visits. He treats my wife like she's a tramp and me like an object; he doesn't even talk to me. However, since I'm in a mood to confess I must admit that the pictures of me covered with his cum, lipstick smeared and a streak of mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow running down my face really turn me on. Chastity makes me lose my inhibitions and do things I would consider repulsive if I weren't locked up. I guess that's the point, right?

Zeb6 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice