how long for first lock up?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by stonie110, Jul 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Me and the wife have been playing with chastity on and off for a year. I have always put too much pressure on her and it failed. I have read a lot more and she has agreed to talk about trying again.

I was going to suggest a initial lock up period to prove to her that i have changed and that i won't put pressure on her. We never did long lock ups before.

How long should we try for?
    Should she tease and deny in the lock up period or not?
    I know that she will get any attention etc she desires whilst I'm locked

I don't want to screw it up again

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    #2 Mascara^Snake, Jul 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    She should do whatever she feels like doing during the lock up period.
    This may include getting on with life without being pestered by your sexual urges and fantasies.
    The lock up period should be for as long as she can bear it. Preferably beyond your comfort zone (if she's not bored to death by your pleadings for release) in order that she might come to realize the true potential of your condition.
    If she finds her self teetering on the brink of pamper fatigue during your lock up then I would recommend a short break, perhaps a weekend away and see how she finds the situation on her return.

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    I agree with Ms Amanda. I would also say that it is an idea to have an initial period of you being your own Keyholder, to prove that you are definitely trustworthy and not going to be a pest when she does take control. This time can also help her begin to see how you change as a person when you are kept chaste, so no cheating. Chastity is mostly an attitude so you have to be honest with yourself as well as with her. If you are constantly trying to get out of your device to masturbate then chastity is probably not for you, whatever your fantasy is.

As for length of time for an initial lock up this is also going to be limited by your physical comfort zone. Mental comfort zone can be pushed, and indeed should be, but physical is another matter. You do not want to injure yourself, so making sure that you are clean and no sores are appearing needs to be given priority. Also getting used to wearing the device at night takes time so if you are working and have a job that demands you keep very alert then that has to be dealt with sensitively. With dedication you can get used to wearing the device permanently but it does take time.

As with everything to do with chastity there is no 'should', especially when it comes to what your Wife does or doesn't do. She does exactly what she wants to. If she finds she likes it she can, if she wants, tease and deny you until you are a dribbling wreck. She can tease and deny you if and when she wants, not if and when you want.

Just make sure it is fun. If it gets all heavy and serious then you risk her giving up before it gets to the point where she truly takes over.

4. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    I agree with the above posts but will add that after my initial time of getting the right fit with the device, we did set a time. The first was a month, I needed that for my own piece of mine knowing that there was light at the end of the tunnel. I wasn't sure I could do it, I believe in keeping my word and not cheating so it worked out well for us. The second "beta test" is for 2 months, we are getting to the end of that now, but she has decided this is permanent since my behavior has changed so much for the better and I'm fine with it since that was the goal.

Do what you feel is right, let her make all the decisions and don't be upset or give up if you feel neglected or like you're not getting what you "deserve". Chances are you may in the beginning, keep in mind this isn't about you, it's about her.

5. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    I agree 100% with you Ms Amanda.

traveler likes this.
  6. Deleted member 43235

I did 3.5-4 days straight. Was unlocked yesterday. Forgot to give the CB 3000 a good wash. I'm back in it this morning. I've worn it everyday day and night since about Tuesday.

traveler likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice