The less endowed.....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sillymaid, Jul 23, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Do us folks who, took a while for me to admit and accept, are smaller than the norm, both penis and balls, more naturally accept that they should be submissive and more agreeable to being locked up.

Is it that any attention is good and we accept the cost, or it's a way of distracting from the issue that is really no use to satisfy ones partner, so take it out of the equation.

Or am I just all consumed by having small equipment and chastity submission is played across all sizes equally. Though you don't often see male alphas/ Dom's/ bulls with tiny dicks!!

2. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    to me, i think that all small cocks should be locked. my slave is small and kept locked. really no reason for release. being a good slave, you learn your place. pleasing your Mistress/Wife/Goddess should be your concern. not using something small, that prob isnt worth the trouble it takes to get it, what you call hard. accept that you are there to please her. your life has meaning.

3. 1984marriedcouple

Wife nurse/ husband general laborer
    New york
    Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    Mistress Linda!!! Well put I love you're opinion and wish that where my case...

4. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    For me there is no direct relation between size and being in Chastity. I think I am average, but reason for my chastity is to stop masturbating and being able to give the love and affection to my lovely vanilla wife. We both understand that my orgasm is followed by a period during which I do not feel the same about giving attention and affection. And we both understand that with her orgasm this not the case, hence mine need to be limited, her's need to be enhanced.

5. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    I was the dom when we first got together, after a while, I realized that She deserves more than that, so I locked up, and it just feels right to me now.

Plus, I like the look of the shaved cock and balls with it being caged. So does She!

Zeb6 and chastesoon like this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a pretty small member, 4.5 inches. Although I've never heard a woman moan deeply when I put it in them like I've heard when using a big dildo, I've had no one say or think it was worthless. They all seemed to adjust to the size and manage to have a good time with it. No I don't get that guttural groan, and oh my god, but in general, if they are happy with you, your dick size doesn't matter as much. So I've never felt it "deserved" to be locked away, I'm just a better partner when it is.

Zeb6, AlanThom and chastesoon like this.
  7. Hybridoflife

Hybridoflife Member

Trucker
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I identify as a Dom, and am about 6.5 inches when hard. I have the other problem of women I am with basically wanting to be fucked more often than I really want to. I am single and currently waiting for my jailbird to come in. I am locking myself up more as a reminder to myself that I have a lot more to offer than a good lay to a woman. It is far too easy for me to fall into the "lets just go for the sex" mentality during a date, so locking up removes that option for and allows me to remember that unless I really want to fall into that conversation early on, I have to hold out and actually get to know this person before I decide if I want to unlock myself and provide the opportunity. Figure if I can't control myself with willpower, I will do it by force.

AlanThom likes this.
  8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    I have actually wondered a lot about this. I am bang on average but I do have a penis size complex and have always wished I was bigger. My Wife is absolutely fine with my size though. So it isn't that that has led to me being locked up.

The thing is if you grow up with a big penis how does that affect your personality? If I had a 7, 8 or 9 inch penis would I be as submissive as I am, or would I be a more confident and dominant person instead? I have known a few guys who had enormous penises and both were extremely confident.

Somebody in the mansion recently asked how does a submissive know they are submissive. I just know I am, but is this linked to the issues I have with my oenis size? Who knows!?

Zeb6 likes this.
  9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    But there are plenty of locked up makes who are above average dimensions....:)

slave_m likes this.
  10. 1984marriedcouple

Wife nurse/ husband general laborer
    New york
    Local Time:
    I am 1 1/4 soft but reach 8 to 8.5 inches on a good night. I grew up very subconscious of my flaccid size when in gym showers at school. I know now I am above advage, but with me growing up thinking I was small I feel it lead me down the path of being submissive.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  11. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    1 1/4 to 8 1/2 is one hell of a party trick!

I am the same in that it was my flaccid size that was my issue. I didn't know about showers and growers but all I knew was most guys were bigger than me. If I had realised that the guy I knew with a 6 inch flaccid penis was only a bit bigger erect I might have been happier. But what I saw was my tiny penis in comparison to his and it upset me to my core.

The sad thing is that I realise how stupid all of this is. Why does my penis define me?

1984marriedcouple likes this.
  12. HollyC

HollyC Active member

Local Time:
    @Billus - a conversation about tiny caged dicklets. This is your area.

13. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you, my Princess @HollyC.

My Princess keeps my tiny (less than 4 inch) penis locked, and I do not expect to be released for the remainder of the year. I understand now that my small thing is useless and should be locked as much as possible. I will probably never experience intercourse ever again, and Princess will see to it that my masturbation will be kept strictly in check. I'm happy to be kept locked by her, and know it's exactly what I deserve because of my inferior size.

14. sillymaid

Local Time:
  15. SUBBYCUCKY97

SUBBYCUCKY97 Looking for a push in the right direction.

Birmingham UK
    Local Time:
    hmmm long term chastity for one of these princesses though...... :)

16. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I did not really address the OP's question in my first post, so let me add this:

I don't think submissiveness is dependent upon penis length. That's why cages come in all sizes. But that said, small men such as myself should be locked, as a matter of course. If you don't have the equipment for the job, you do a different job, simple as that.

As for serving my Princess, it's not always easy. But as she herself suggested in another post, this is not a male fantasy; it's proper submission to a superior for her benefit and/or pleasure, not mine. I stay locked until she decides otherwise; there's nothing I can do about it. As it should be.

17. sillymaid

Local Time:
    @Billus You've been trained well...a credit to your Mistress.

18. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Poor boys and gurls. you do all fret so much about your willie sizes. Unless you are born with a micro penis then even a small 4.5" erect one is enough to make us happy. When they are flaccid and small they do look a little pathetic, I'm afraid, but they are still able to do something. you all maybe, be correct in the confidence area as I have noticed a change in well endowed males but (and I do hope that this will cheer you all up a little) this doesn't have a great deal of how it effects my orgasms.
    Having said that, I do think that sissies should be kept nicely locked away. :)

slave_m, jung-sklave, Zeb6 and 3 others like this.
  19. rogerwilco

rogerwilco Member

Office drone
    Finland
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Having a tiny 11cm/4.3 inch penis means I'll never be able to properly satisfy a woman like a real man should. Thus it's best I remain a virgin like I am for life. Locking up a man-sized penis (6 inches or more) seems like such a waste but to each their own.

20. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    each Mistress/Wife/Goddess likes what they like, i prefer a little larger to hit my happy spot...lol. but that doesnt mean the larger one cant or shouldnt be locked. as was pointed out, thats why cages come in all sizes. regaurdless of size, if a male is a slave, or beta, i think they should be locked. and myself, anything under 6, would stay locked. just my choice. everyone has different thoughts on that, im sure.

slave_m, jung-sklave and sillymaid like this.
  21. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I'm on the side of a grower.
    I'm very small when soft and I'll fit a 28mm cage.
    When hard I'll be about 5.5 inches and for many years I satisfied my wife and to a point I still do.
    Over the years I've become a quick shooter and my wife even encouraged it with trying to make me finnish quicker and quicker and timing me. Best/worst time was 30 seconds PIV.

She has told me after having beautiful children I just don't reach her spots anymore.

I bought her a 7inch dildo and she enjoyed it very much but she wished it was more girthy.
    So we shopped together and found one the same length but more girthy and she has enjoyed that too.

We also have a dildo in my size for fun,The very first time we played with it she asked was it in yet but gasped when anything bigger is introduced....said it all to me lol.

22. sillymaid

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your responses.....must confess I am in awe of the ladies who keep their sissies and tiny dick slaves/boys/sissies in chastity....

I feel like a moth and a candle flame....the attraction is so great and fascinating, but it is sure to burn......makes me a bit scared by it all.

Curtsy.....

23. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Your right about guys that are larger,you don't see them in cages too often but it does happen.

I asked my wife would she still like to see me caged if I was 7 inches and she would still like to see me caged.

sillymaid likes this.
  24. krambus

krambus Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    A larger penis doesn't mean anything if you don't know how to use it or can't control yourself.

I'm 8" at my biggest but shall we say very quick to finish. This has led to more embarrassing moments than I'd care to remember. Thow in the fact i sometimes can't get it up at all! Think I'm proof that its not only small boys who should be locked.

25. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    As a tiny guy with 7" hard.
    You smaller guys think we got It made.
    Reality Is only one woman had ever allowed anal sex from me because it's too big to try that for most fairly vanilla women.

Hybridoflife likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice