First time locked

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jeepmaruader, Jul 10, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Jeepmaruader

Jeepmaruader Member

Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    Day 1

We finally received the custom device Friday afternoon. It fits a little too well, there's no way out without tearing my berries off. It's comfortable so far, but my frustration is already building. It's been just over 24hrs locked and I'm ready for some release already. My wife has set an initial lockup for 3 days, to be extended to a week if there are no issues with the fitment. I've found myself staring at her all day long and being more mentally present when we talk. In the daily shuffle I had forgotten how beautiful she is and how little focus I have put on her.

I was definitely nervous and hesitant about chastity, but after only 24 hrs I'm more aware and focused. Not sure what will happen over the next days, will the frustration break me...

RGL, joe01 and Kleinejongen like this.
  2. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    This is just the beginning
    The longer the lockup time, the more your will enjoy!
    This is indeed an exciting lifestyle!
    Only advice is be careful about the cage fitting and ensure there is no chaffing
    Rest of your sexual urge will be taken care of by your partner!
    Enjoy!

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    You are doing well and oh my gosh it sounds very much as if she is going to seize on the potential. Do let her know that she can receive help and advice from other KHs here if she ever feels the need.

RGL and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  4. Jeepmaruader

Jeepmaruader Member

Local Time:
    She has seized it. It is now the end of day 4 and she has decided she may lengthen it past 5 days. I'm feeling like a caged tiger ready to pounce. I'm scared to ask or she might keep me in it longer. Today she sent me a picture of the key at lunch so I hoped for a reprieve. She then told me this evening she needed a massage and would be going to sleep....aghhhhh.

5. Jeepmaruader

Jeepmaruader Member

Local Time:
    Day 2,3,4

The device is fitting well and absolutely no issues. Day 2 and 3 weren't so bad, but today I have nothing on the brain except sex. Everywhere I look I can't stop thinking about it. My wife is toying with extending my initial lockup past 5 days now. She has really taken the reins of this chastity thing. She has been getting hers daily while I am left wanting. I do feel very satisfied from pleasuring her but it's different...I can't quite explain the emotion of it yet.

It is kind of nice not focusing on getting off myself, the past few days when I think of sex it's more about my wife directly than just random fantasies and emotions.

spider203 likes this.
  6. scott johnson

scott johnson New member

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    Sounds great man, glad it's working for ya. Hope our experience works out something like yours is, first 24 hrs in here.

7. Jeepmaruader

Jeepmaruader Member

Local Time:
    I think the most important thing is getting a fitted device. I read a lot on here about issues with chaffing, improper fitment, devices breaking, etc. I guess everyone and their anatomy is a bit different, but for me there's no way out without a key even when fully soft.

How has your SO or keyholder taken to it? Was it their idea or yours?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice