My device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by nvrsaynvr63, Jul 12, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    This is the device I made and have worn for the last month + 24/7, when we started this I got a few of the generic cages and found what I liked and didn't like about each one. I got a Bon4 and really liked it for awhile using my own solid "A" ring but the weight became an issue. Being a semi retired machinist with a full shop I decided to make my own.....ironic when you think about it.

There were several things I wanted that didn't fit into many of the custom ones I have seen.

1. A sold "A" ring that didn't have any fixed posts, lock parts, sharp objects or corners that can remain on like a cock ring. She loves PIV sex so I wanted no discomfort to her plus she likes to lock me up immediately after play, putting on a solid ring was a bit difficult for her.

2. Open design, easy to clean as it will be worn 24/7.

3. Lightweight, while I loved the feel of my Bon4 at first, after a short time I no longer felt the weight and it just pulled things down.

4. Secure, while NO device is 100% secure I wanted to make it as solid as I could. More on that later.

5. No spacers and as few parts as necessary.

I thought about using stainless or even titanium but I decided to go with aluminum, let's face it, a penis only has so much power.....lol, it's strong enough to keep it caged and then some plus it's very lightweight.

I am a grower so I needed a short cage, the "A" ring and both rings on the cage are machined from solid aluminum, the cage itself is made from 1/8 (3mm) bar stock. It weighs in at 2.2 OZ (62G) without the lock.

I also don't fit into a "standard" sized "A" ring so this allowed me to basically make it any size I wanted. I went with a curved shape on the cage thinking that would be better for using the bathroom and comfort. Then powder coated the whole thing as I was worried about urine oxidizing the aluminum, I knew the powder would not be bothered by it.

We both love it and have had no issues so far, very comfortable I don't even know I'm wearing it most of the time. I am going to make some design changes. I want to incorporate my frenulum piercing to make it more secure and I am going to make the cage straight. I found because I shrink so much, my penis wants to "bend up" and it takes more time to align things when I want to pee then I would like.

Who knew I would end up making my own prison...lol. My K/h finds this totally amusing!

Full size pictures in my gallery photo's.

IMG_0423.JPG IMG_0421.JPG IMG_0426.JPG IMG_0427.JPG IMG_0428.JPG

2. locked4now2

locked4now2 Active member

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    Very nice. I like now clean and simply it is. I wonder if you could figure out a way to secure it without the padlock on the top. I really like the integrated lock system that HT and Steelworks uses, but hate the key for it. I have often thought about ways to secure a device with something low profile like the integrated lock, but yet have a key of some sort that looks good enough for a KH to wear and feel conspicuous.

3. nvrsaynvr63

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks.

To be honest I've never really thought about it, my K/H really likes clicking the lock shut and hearing it clink around when I walk. I will give it some thought though.

4. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    That looks great.

5. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    Looks good! looks like you can pee through it, which makes things easier, with out a urethra tube which is more comfortable, but may be less secure. But you know more than I . You did a great job! FYBY for you by you.

6. nvrsaynvr63

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks.
    I can pee standing up fairly easy. As for security, it's as secure as any other ball trap design that doesn't use a piercing however I can slip out of the back when flaccid in the shower. One of the challenges of being a grower I guess. The next one will be very secure using my exsisting frenulum piercing and I hope I won't need any adjustment to pee.

7. scott johnson

scott johnson New member

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Do you guys ever feel it different when locked to go pee? Not pain but just different like being scrunched up?

8. amir

amir Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Iran
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Can you please name of the hardwares you used for this? What is the device that can bend a bar with this precision. It looks awesome.

9. nvrsaynvr63

USA
    Local Time:
    I don't feel any different when I take a pee, I just have to pay attention to how things are lined up.

Thanks, I made a bending jig to get the larger radius on the front of the cage and did it by hand. I did the same thing with the smaller bends at the rear of the cage, it took some trial and error to get the angle correct as I had never done it before.

amir likes this.
  10. RGL

RGL Guest

Looks fab, did it cost much to make?
    Very skilled

11. nvrsaynvr63

USA
    Local Time:
    The material I had laying around the shop. Most of it was just time, doing the CAD/CAM, setup and then figuring out how to put it together and make it work.

RGL likes this.
  12. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    My wife also loves the sound of the lock click.
    I am seriously considering piercing just under the lower tip of my cock (lots of skin but not the urethera or the penis head. Also a guiche between my scrotum and anus. This arrangement is called a guiche and a lock can be placed to hold the 2 places together. A very simple chastity device. There will have to be insertions for healing.
    My wife likes the idea, not for permanence, but because she will then be able to literally chain me to a spot by my dick. ( the washer & dryer and folding table in the back of her beauty salon).
    We have talked about long term chastity, but she requires my input and that will likely not happen.
    Ss

joe01 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice