The Chair

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by scottishsubby, Jul 12, 2016.

1. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    I was led by Mistress into a stark white room. White tile covered every surface and bright overhead lights shone harshly on the spotless floor. In the middle of the room sat the chair, an object known and despised by many a woman but rarely seen by a man and almost never occupied by one. The cold steel of the stirrups glinted brightly under the light while the dark, menacing leather straps cast sharp outlines on the leather covered seat. There were lots of straps. Thighs, ankles, hips, abdomen, chest, shoulders, wrists, neck and head - each had it's own specific fastening to ensure there was absolutely no way for the occupant to interfere with their treatment. I felt a cold shiver run down my back as I slowly understood what was to happen.

"Undress, quickly." The order was sharp, quick and brutal. No nonsense, no preamble. There was no need, I knew what I had done and I had agreed to accept my punishment, never once thinking She would actually carry it through. That was four months ago. My 'crime', masturbating when I had been instructed not to, was not something She was easily going to forgive. Within a week I found myself locked in a Holy Trainer, a small, tight plastic device that completely prevented any and all stimulation of my penis. That remained in place for a month, meanwhile She had ordered something far more permanent. I remember clearly Her locking my hands tight behind my back and strapping my legs to the footboard of the bed before removing the Holy Trainer. "Take a long look at your cock, you won't be seeing it again for a while"... and with that She slipped the tube of the new belt over my cock. The steel waistband tightened and the wire restraint slipped relentlessly between my buttocks, fixing the tube tightly in place. With a sharp click the lock snapped home and that was me, locked. I soon discovered exactly what She meant. The Holy Trainer needed to be removed weekly for hygene, this belt did not. The tube had holes that allowed water to flow freely around it when bathing, eliminating any need for removal. It was also absolutely secure, nothing I could do produced even the slightest stimulation for my captive cock, much to Her amusement.

"Up." It wasn't a request. I made the mistake of hesitating, only to yell in pain as Her cane slammed into my naked buttocks. "I won't tell you again. Up, now.". Hurriedly I climbed into the chair and did my best to settle myself into it's grasp. It was not, as anyone who has ever sat in a gynecological chair can attest, a comfortable place to be. Try as I might I could not help but feel myself sliding towards the end of the chair, something I could only avoid by placing my legs into the stirrups. Oh my god. What an incredibly vulnerable feeling that is, legs wide apart, everything totally exposed and not a thing you can do about it. Even without the straps it's excrutiatingly difficult to take your legs out of the stirrups while they are raised and spread, with them it's a total impossibility. She quickly fastened the straps on my arms too, before turning Her attention to the belt. I felt her remove the lock, the loosening of the waistband and then, with a sharp tug, it was gone. Free for the first time in three months and not a thing I could do. She buckled the rest of the straps, quickly rendering my completely immobile. I could move nothing except for fingers and toes, I was absolutely and completely helpless.

It was then She brought out the device. Deceptively simple, it comprised a steel ring that fitted tightly behind the scrotum, enclosing the balls and the cock and a second rubber ring that was stretched tightly round my exposed glans. Both rings were connected to a small box with dials and a couple of lights... a box I would soon come to hate. With a loud grating sound a collection tray was pulled up and sat below my cock, ready to catch anything that might escape. It was then She explained the rules.

"You will start with a 12 month period of complete chastity. For every minute you resist the urge to orgasm I will deduct one month. If you get to 12 minutes, I will release you and you can fuck me. If however, you cum before the 12 minutes are up then you will be forced to orgasm as many times as possible until your balls are completely empty. Each orgasm will cost you 2 weeks in chastity. Only when you can go the full 12 minutes will you finally be released."

With that She started the timer and switched on the power. I felt it at once, a sharp, throbbing tingle that traveled all through my groin, my balls, my cock. I willed myself not to respond, desperate to resist and escape the belt. A minute passed, then two, three, four... the tingling had all but disappeared and I was starting to feel confident that I'd resist and be free. How little did I understand. I know now that the tingling disappears because the electricity has saturated the nerves, making you temporarily numb. What it doesn't do of course is stop the muscles responding to the stimulator, oh no. As if She could sense the very moment I began to relax She reached down and twisted one of the knobs. No pain, just sudden, hard, rhythmic squeezing sensations in my muscles. I knew instantly I was in trouble. I could feel it, my balls tightening and relaxing with each wave. The blood being driven into my cock by the pulsation of muscles I could not control. I fought to regain control of my body and for two more agonizing minutes I managed it... then, without warning, it happened. I felt it as a trickle at first then more and more as each wave of contractions pushed cum out of my cock. I had lost. Tears welled up as I realized I was facing a return to the belt yet there was nothing I could do... and She was far from finished.

"Now... all we need to see is how much cum you have in you...."

Another adjustment and the rhythm changed. Now bursts of powerful, intense, short contractions alternated with slower, deeper, longer ones... the effect was instant. Within a minute I was harder than I'd ever been, inside two I was in the throws of orgasm. Again and again She repeated this till eventually there was simply no cum left. I was shattered, soaked in sweat and completely drained of all will to resist as She removed the rings and refitted the belt.

"Not too bad for a first time. When you learn to control yourself then and only then will you be free. We'll try again in three months, now get dressed and clean up your mess."

2. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    Nice but no mention of the great volume of cum and how you were forced to drink every drop.

3. dlrob

dlrob Junior Member

Haarlem
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Great story!

4. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    Another hot read!

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Having had much the same scenario done to me on a visit to a pro domme many years ago, I can really identify. The story is great and brings up fond memories of the helplessness, humiliation and ultimate submission involved. Of course, if it happened today, my sissiness would play into the femininity of it all!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice