Looker 02

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by Elulith, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Elulith

Elulith New member

Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    Hello all,

Does anyone here have experience with the looker02? I've bought one a few months ago from this site. The bulb on the insert seems to be a bit too large for me. Can someone give any advice on how to make it fit? Should I try some stretching? How would be best? i'm not into stretching or so but willing to try to make it fit.. am also a bit concerned about the urethra closing around the plug once I wear it for longer and can't remove the device....

Many thanks for any advice!

2. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    Hi,
    I have a looker2 for 20 months now. The cage is superb.One thing must be certain; It should be the right fit!! The plug is something else. It makes the cage grasp your penis in total. Don't worry, your urethra wont close around your plug. When you pee, it will get naturally moist and always easy to take out. Don't worry about it, once you get used to the cage, for some times, you won't even realise it's there. The plug itself is only 6mm, the bulb is 8mm. If inserting it proves to be difficult, try putting some KY gel or some other sterile lubricant. After all this time, I just make the cage wet with some water and it goes in pretty easy. I can use the cage while runnig or biking. Even fitnes is ok, if you can handle the looks in the shower when someone notices the cage. It myay look scary to walk/run/bike/sport while your penis is impaled by the plug, but the Looker2 is one of the most comfortable cages I have even worn! Mine even has an extended glandcap, so touching is a big nono .. You will be amazed when you can handle it!! believe me ;-) You can find more pictures of me and my cage on Fetlife. https://fetlife.com/users/3291970/pictures

good luck !

Iron78 likes this.
  3. Elulith

Elulith New member

Local Time:
    Hi EvetS, thanks for the reply. I allready tried to insert the bulb with a lot of lube but it just wouldn't fit so far:(. I can't seem to get it in...

4. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    You need to stretch it. There is a tough bit of tissue inside the glans, which restricts the diameter of the urethra.

The urethral tube in my device is 5/16 inches, which is about 8 mm. When I began, it was between 7 and 7.5 mm.

Over time, I managed to stretch it, and it fits well now. I used some Van Buren sounds. It takes persistence.

5. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Some good advice for you @Elulith from @EvetS and @Alceste We are all assuming you have the standard size of Steelworxx insert which is a 6mm tube with an 8mm bulb of course.

As said, there is a small sphincter at the mouth of the urethra but it is not so strong it will stop you removing the insert.

Try some lube again, ideally water based like KY, but have a pee just beforehand. The sphincter may be more relaxed after that. Also try holding the bulb against the opening sideways and then while applying pressure rotate the bulb up to the normal insertion line.

Once you do get it in using lube do not leave it in for too long. As EvetS suggested water is the only lubricant you will need when inserting and intending to leave the insert in place longer term - by which I mean any more than maybe 15 minutes. I have heard too many bad reports where a lube has been used and it gets sticky inside.

Once in, don't worry. Peeing will keep it nicely moist and in tune with your urethra. If removing it I would suggest again that you have a pee beforehand as that will help it slip out.

After removing, your peehole will probably be gaping a bit, as it has been held open at 6mm all that time. It just means that it will hopefully be a lot easier to get it in next time.

If it still doesn't go in you need to consider getting something like a sound to gently open up the hole. It is quiet elastic and will respond to gentle stretching.

Hope this helps

6. Elulith

Elulith New member

Local Time:
    Hi, thanks for all the advice. Have tried with lube all ready. stretching must be the way to go. Will probably take a while, finally had money for the device, now saving money for sounds:p I seem to be able to get the bulb in just half a centimeter or so. After that it won't go any further.

Thanks for the advice of not wearing it with lube, that's totally something I would have done!

If it comes to stretching. What's the best way of doing that? Starting with 6 and leaving that in for a while.. try 7.. then 8? I want it to go as safe and painless as possible please;)

7. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
  8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    You're going to need lube for stretching. The objective is to open it up with time, so that you don't need lube any longer to insert the probe. Then, just a little bit of cold water will break the natural adhesion between the probe and the tissue inside the urethra.

Van Buren sounds are tapered, so you insert it until it becomes uncomfortable, and then hold it there for a while. They also have a handle at one end, so you can't lose it inside.

I started with 7 mm, and 7.5 mm was uncomfortable to insert all the way. Once 7.5 mm was comfortable, I went to the 8 mm sound and worked with that. Take your time, and don't rush it.

9. FreefromBondage

FreefromBondage Active member

Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I am working toward a Looker 02 as well. I just tried 6mm bead and going slowly I was able to feed it in about 100mm. I'll probably order a sound, too.

10. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    ive also had the same problem after having a looker sitting on the shelf for over a year because whatever i did it just wouldnt go (lubing stretching etc etc)
    So seeing the device was useless like this anyway i sanded the 8mm bulb down to 7mm and tried and succes!!

As i sanded it down i didnt feel comfortable putting a sanded down thing inside , instead of the perfect finish of a new looker02

I order a new one ( also with a longer insert and a 7mm bulb ) and that went fine...

11. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    What length of insert did you decide upon? The default is 10mm past the base ring. I was considering 15mm but need to understand if that is comfortable. I am currently wearing a Chinese device with ergonomic base ring 36/45mm oval and a cage with 10mm insert beyond the base ring inside me. Communicating with Steelworx they advise some clinets choose 20mm but that seems a little long.

12. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    What is the length of your looker 2. I was considering 60mm total from base ring to the end of the cage as my flacid penis is 70mm in total from base to end.

13. EvetS

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    that is exactly the size I have 60mm from top to ring (included) and a 70mm plug. Smaller reallly is better !!

14. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    i now got the one with the insert 25mm past the ring , and to me thats just as comfortable as the one that goes 10 mm past the ring .
    There was no real difference to be honost( sadly there also was no difference in security , well a bit better perhaps but still can pullout )

I made the A ring onze size smaller to38 or 40 mm , dont really remember that fit has also been ok

15. EvetS

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    @frisianm then You probably need an extra ring under your base and around your balls. That will take away the extra room you have for pulling out ;-)
    Just try it ;-)

Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  16. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    i still have the old a ring of the first looker ;) that ( of the guiding pins are grinded off ) could make a double base ring...for the extra ball ring ill see what i can tinker with ;)
    i had also thought about that but thought it wouldnt work either.... you seemed to have succeeded that way @EvetS ?

17. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Yep tried that and yes it worked however it was very uncomfortable and caused the ball sac to burn so I added a shield to the rear of the device as per pic and this works ok as well. This design will work just as well on the Looker series as it does on my copy.
    I have tried getting out and its possible at a pinch just as it was with the extra rings however getting back in is impossible as you cannot manipulate the penis sufficiently to get it back onto the internal tube so were now very happy that I am locked in a secure device :)

Attached Files:

18. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    ps. forget to mention the sheild is easy to make out of polymorph plastic. Its a little trial and error but you can get it 100% with a little patience.
    Better to be 100% secured as its better for the experience and mentally too knowing you are really locked. If I did pull out and could not get back in I suffer a large penalty on my chastity contract as well as a punishment from mistress.

19. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    i was also think on a pvc coated steel wire ( some thats not easy to cut) with those pre-made eyelets in it wich could fit perfectly through the guiding pint of the looker..just an idea:p

20. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    actually ( caution this might bring some tears to steelworx owners) i just demolished my old looker02 for more experimenting.
    Its a very sturdy device my dremel could hardly get a dent in it;) , but ive removed the fixed insert leaving an hole at the end( where the insert used to be attached)

This will come in user for my tetherspout experiments once i get my hands on one ;)

21. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    Can't help wondering if the solution to the security requirement with the urethral insert is to use a longer insert that goes significantly further beyond the ring but is made of a carefully chosen semi-flexible material - not as soft as the silicone tube used as the insert on some of the Chinese devices but more like a PTFE tube that will bend around say a 2 inch radius but not tighter. If it were long enough it would be impossible to pull back enough to un-impale oneself and the stiffness of the tube would make kinking the tube enough to escape impossible while the flex might be enough to allow for the the penis to go from flaccid to stiff within the cage without putting an excessive force on the urethra. Perhaps an insert that is ridged from the tip of the cage to the A ring, semi-flexible for say 1.5 to 2 inches, and ridged again for the last 2 to 3 inches would be even more effective.

22. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    what i think from my experiences that if an insert is to be escapeproof it has to go through the A-ring for 5 cm's or something...wich means it breaks the abdominal wall
    its possible i know of someone how plays that way even with a metal insert

23. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Mine went 12mm past the ring and I could pull out. It was not easy but it could be done. I only did it once just to see if I could do.

24. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    well perhaps the fact that im more a grower is in my disadvantage.... thae cage is 2 inches long perhaps and in soft states everything fits perfectly
    even with the 25mm plug i can pull the cage forward and the rest out the back pretty easily im afraid:p
    And i dont really want to go down the path of an 5cm insert either....never asks to hurt if dietmar from steelworxx makes them that long :p

25. Sketchy

Sketchy New member

Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    Hello lovelys ^.^ Im a Looker 2 newb here and I also have some questions about the insert. While I have tried it twice (a week apart) and I had it in for only 3 days straight I had some questions on to how to properly use it. Oh also I used a bit of water base lube to insert it both times.

My Issue: Sooooo, when i removed it I must have made a tiny tare in my urethra, cause when it came out so did some fresh blood, however I was not massively bleeding, it stopped within a minute and its been a week after removing it and I dont have any UTI so I feel all good. However is this normal when it is removed? should I remove it more to lube it up? should I have left it in longer to stretch out my urethra?

Another question, is that in the mornings (when the plug was in) I noticed the caged was pulled away from my body a bit and some of the plug was exposed, during those times I just gently inserted it back in. Now is that alright? Should I have completely taking it off, cleaned it and then reinserted it? Or is it alright if 1cm of the plug is exposed?

Bye for now and hope to hear form a smart helpful cutie soon ^.^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice