Looker 02

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by Elulith, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    I used emu oil as a lube when I put it on. It's used by piercers to aid in the healing. You have to go s.l.o.w. when putting on and off. Mostly because of the bulb on the end of the insert. Your urethra gets used to the tube but not the bulb. The tightest part is near the tip. You can feel it when you are putting it on.
    I only used the oil for maybe a month of lots of on and off. After that, water was enough.
    You don't need any lube once it's on. Your pee keeps it lubed enough. Before I removed I would pee first that way everything was nice and lubed.

If you have to stretch it to get it past the tip and you leave the cage one for several days. It will be hard to get off at the tip because you will have to stretch again.

We I was starting out with mine. I would run the bulb part of the tube in and out of the tip several times to help stretch. Hope this is helpful

Sketchy likes this.
  2. Sketchy

Sketchy New member

Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    Thank you soo much for your reply cutie, your such a help *hugs and kisses* ^.^

3. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    I won't comment on being smart and I'm certainly not a cutie, but hopefully I can be helpful. At least a little. First a disclaimer. I am not an expert. This is just my experience. Above all listen to your body.

I have experienced a little blood with the insert too. Research on here indicates it is not uncommon but is something to monitor. If it is just a little you have probably just abraded the urethra a little or stretched the little sphincter that is a little way inside the opening. It freaked me out a little at first but I kept an eye on it afterwards and all was fine. Obviously if you experience any pain you should stop immediately.

Take your time inserting and removing it and do not force anything! Although I have found a little gentle 'encouragement' is necessary to get the bulb past the urethral sphincter.

The other advice I have seen here is not to use any lubricant other than clean cold water if you intend to keep the insert in for any length of time. I have tried and managed without. To be honest I would think that as long as used sparingly it would wash out after a few visits to the loo anyway.

There are several good threads on here so have a search.

K.

Cienna likes this.
  4. Two Acorns

Two Acorns New member

Canada, Alberta
    Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    What is the longest anyone has worn the looker2 without removing it for cleaning?

I'm considering a looker2 or a queens keep from Mature Metal for long-term wear, but the uretha insert looks so tempting....

5. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    Probably not what you are asking but I have worn the Looker 02 for six weeks without removal. But that was not with the insert.

Get some medical swabs - I got some off eBay. I can get under the cap in the shower and give myself and the cage a thorough clean. I have used these with the insert in also. A bit more awkward but manageable.

Actually cleaning with the swabs was the most pleasure I had during that six week lock-up! :D

6. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I've worn it for 3 months without removal. Washing it very carefully, pulling as far back as possible about every 3 days seemed about right.
    If you're going for long term wear without removal then cleanliness becomes way important as it's harder to combat infections.

7. Two Acorns

Two Acorns New member

Canada, Alberta
    Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    Hi SubVerity & Kate Medova,

Thanks for your answers. I also found some other forum entries saying that it can be done with proper care and cleanliness. Hence there shouldn't any substantial problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice