Advice on rules for new starter

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bman2000, Jun 10, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. bman2000

bman2000 New member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    My gf and I are just starting out. We have practised t&d for a while but on my suggestion we have got a Holy Trainer v2.
    I have been wearing it on and off for the last couple of months, but we haven't really set any rules yet, so we are now looking to take it to the next level.
    Anyone got any advice?
    What is the base level of rules you use?
    What optional rules are there we could consider?
    What about punishments? What action would incur a punishment?

Looking for inspiration so She can choose what she likes.

2. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    Get used to wearing it before trying any long term lockups.
    Then she gets to decide the rules, that is how it works for me

3. BrooklynDom

BrooklynDom New member

Local Time:
    Hi Bman

Welcome to the site. If you've been playing off and on it sounds like you have a device that suits you both and you know it fits. If this is the case then I would suggest it's time time to start with long term wear. Here are my suggestions for rules.

1. You must wear it all times. No excuses. If you need to take it off for medical emergencies you must ask permission. There should always be a key available to you for emergences but taking it off will result in punishments. Punishments should be decided on by you and you key holder and clearly communicated to you. They can include spankings or an increase in the amount of time you're locked up. Personally, I find spankings to be the most effective but some key holders are uncomfortable with administering this kind of punishment. If this is the case with you girlfriend, she can either choose some other type of punishment - like chores or massages (which you will enjoy so is not really punishment) or she can find someone like myself to help out :)

2. You should be allowed to clean and shave (or whatever regimen she decides) twice a week. She should supervise these sessions to make sure there is no unnecessary touching of her property. She should use one of these sessions to inspect you and make sure there are no sores. If there are sores, she should leave you unlocked until they are healed but you should be required to wear her panties during that time - at all times. This will reinforce your place and her ownership.

Those are my basic rules. Let me know if you have any questions. If she would like to chat, I'd be happy to help!

Good luck!

BKD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice