Finally got up the courage. She said no :-(

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dev810, May 9, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    I finally got up the courage to tell her my desires and fantasies and she said no. The idea repulsed her. So sad right now. This will probably be my last post.

2. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    I'm so sorry to hear it went poorly!!

What about it repulsed her? You've said she knows your submissive, what does she understand about that?

3. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    I'm honestly not sure, she said that when I told her it gave her a gross feeling that she could not pin point. She's vanilla, and I hoped that she would be willing to try experimenting with it as we have been doing some very light tease and denial. She knows I'm submissive, but seems to think I need to work on building my self confedence. We're both religious, but open minded, but she has very little exposure to kinkiness in general. I thinking only thing I can do is try to move on and try not to think about it, as it will just make me sad at this point. I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with here so I think sadly this is the end of chastity for me.

4. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm sorry, for both your sake. However, whether to push it (keep trying) or not is definitely something that only you (and she) can make. I agree with you that kink is not more important than my relationship. The same may not be true for everyone, but to each their own. :)

Keep playing with tease and denial. That can be very subtle and low key. And I think it can also be very vanilla friendly if you focus on drawing out the release more than denying it completely.

in any case, good luck!!

5. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Don't give it up, my wife said no at first too. You need to help her understand that this will not only bring you both closer intimately but mentally. The two of you will feel closer than you ever have before. It's worth asking again but ask it from an angle that's more appealing to what she'd want.

edodina likes this.
  6. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I told her for now let's stop the tease and denial, because it just makes me want chastity. This has been such a strong fantasy for me, and took me months to build up the courage to talk to her about it. At this point I think it's like a drug, and I just need to completely cut it out to get over it. If anyone has any tips as to how to get over it please let me know.

7. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    Yeah, my only hope is that she will eventually come around to the idea comma but I can't hold on to that hope. I tried to explain to the best of my ability the benefits, and she said she just could not understand how it causes benefits.

8. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately for better or worse ... there are a lot of women that fall into this category. As a fun example, while watching Penny Dreadful today my better half asked her friend (who is staying the week with us) why would a women what to go to diesel repair. I looked at her with a cocked head and said "why not" ... if she enjoys it and wants to do it what is the big deal, I say go for it ..... the next comment floored me .... because she is a woman ...

This is a woman who says her place isn't in a kitchen etc etc ... and yet ... the duality of that comment with the observation of another friend. I then forget sometimes ... that I am the more liberal focused girl power, but protect the boys to allow them mature/nurture without the current media negativity towards men.

So why this share? Just understand everyone is wired differently in their own ways, and some can be overcome, and yet others can't. Know the limitations, at this point, you will either need to self lock and deal with her comments down the road. Conversely, if you want to reduce you "fun time", mentally you can use this to focus all of your energy into PIV, and think up some fun internal kink games to keep you motivated.

But these feelings won't just go away, and if they do there will be a loss so be prepared mentally to deal with it. You will need to gauge what is important and the attitude/scorn if you attempt to mix it up. If you do mix it up, I would suggest bonding it with some "personal" motivation goal like weight loss, get a six pack, save money etc to start .... and as you continue it ... if you want to "get dicey" .... state you want to attempt stopping masturbation, this could lead into a more frame worked discussions with her down the road. But as a guy ... don't lead with the masturbation tact (at all) ... this will turn her off 110% ... the bettering yourself physically could be interpreted in helping your self confidence which might be your gateway door in.

Any ways that is my 2 cents/pence.

lock667 likes this.
  9. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    I just thought I would update this, after several very emotional days, I think largely because this was the first time I ever opened up to anyone about this, and I was not received well, we talked some more.

She said maybe one day after we are married she would be interested in trying out chastity. But not before then, I was previously going to throw away my device, but I asked and she said it is okay for me to keep it, and if I want to self lock, that's fine but she does not want to know about it. She asked that if we talk about it between now and then if I will let her be the one to bring it up and I said that's fine.

Thank you to the folks who we're encouraging to me, I probably got way more emotional about this than I should have, I think 20 years private fantasy came pouring out.

ChasteHubby2015 and DGently like this.
  10. tegelad

Texas
    Local Time:
    Well I think you know what you have to do .... work on a plan that has your wearing it and abstaining until your wedding day. I would work out a plan that starts off slow and gradually works it way up.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  11. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    I totally agree with @tegelad . She has said she doesn't get the benefits that she would have if you were chaste. It is up to you to show them to her, demonstrate that they are real and lasting. My Wife made me wear a device for six weeks before she took over the keys to demonstrate that it wasn't a fad. It took her another six months or so before she fully started to understand and enjoy what she had.

Self locking isn't as easy or as fun as having a keyholder, at least it isn't in my very limited opinion, but you have a goal to help you do it. Good luck.

Mercedes47, joe01 and spider203 like this.
  12. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    Hello Dev810
    it is my believe that you girlfriend is telling you that she does not and will not have any interest in the male chastity lifestyle, by telling you not to bring up the subject again until she does, mean the subject is dead. I know this because that is exactly what my wife did. just be prepared for this outcome.

13. deejay

deejay Member

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    I had similar issues with my wife, who originally had willingly agreed to be a KeyHolder. The lifestyle ultimately failed as she just didn't have the desire to even partially immerse herself in the role. As a result, I got rid of everything (toys, hardware, etc.)

Several months later, after an open and honest discussion, she insisted on a reset and "ordered" me to replace everything, which I did.

And it was't cheap. And I will say that Mature Metal makes an excellent product with excellent customer service.

However, history repeated itself. She just didn't make much of an effort towards the role of KeyHolder, despite me making an actual contract for us (very artsy: parchment paper, old style lettering, drawing ink), with terms clearly to her advantage and showing my commitment..

I got rid of the device and toys (again) and shredded the contract. And there has never been any inquiry whatsoever by her regarding the issue.

So I guess all I can say is that both partners should try to be as honest as possible with each other so no one feels forced or let down.

14. deejay

deejay Member

Local Time:
    Oh...and disregard the ticker. Chastity ended over 10 months ago. I just haven't taken it down.

15. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    Ah this will create some interesting situations which she may come to enjoy.

16. tegelad

Texas
    Local Time:
    Well ... do understand @deejay I know you were meaning well with your wife by getting rid of the evidence; however, I would have to say the fact you ditched it all twice may have sent the confusion signal to her. I am not doubting/judging you (so don't take it that way) .... however ... if you had at least kept the materials or engaged by yourself for a while she may have gotten the signal that this is very important to you.

But I could be 110% wrong.

17. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well it seems that writing books is not enough, I shall have to go organise seminars for you boys to give you an insight to the female mind. Watch this space x

18. locked4now2

locked4now2 Active member

Local Time:
    Think about this "what is in it for her?" What does she want? Figure that out and work hard on giving her that. Mostly likely she will notice the effort and at some point she will be more willing to consider doing something for you.... I made the mistake and sometimes still do of thinking this is about me and what I get out of it, but that is very selfish and does not get me very far.... If you have been thinking about this for 20 years, she is way way way way behind you. It takes time and patience, but I promise you if you give up entirely you will never get anywhere....

I am sure there are other people with other ways, but in my opinion this is the best direction to proceed.

19. Coolhandluke

Coolhandluke Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I mentioned chastity a number of times to my wife, they always were met with a "no".
    We'd played with tease and deny and she liked me to be frustrated as I'm just nicer. Simple.
    Well, after a week away with mates in shared rooms, (no wanking) I returned home very horny... I was honest and told her it was because I hadn't wanked.
    I was left frustrated promised not to wank the following week (in work I was away all week). The following weekend, she didn't believe I hadn't wanked so I told her I locked myself up....etc etc.

She let me cum that day but as I'd cum, I stopped being as nice as I'd been and within hours she had told me she regretted allowing me to cum.

The rest is history.

It's how I got locked.

She'd seen her benefits by then but for years, I heard a no when chastity was brought up.

Best advice is to go slowly. Maybe just try get her to leave you frustrated and see where that goes.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  20. deejay

deejay Member

Local Time:
    I look forward to Mistress Jules' insights to the female mind.

As to my particular situation, it became obvious that my KeyHolder just didn't want to play that way or put forth any effort. In regards to sex she is basically vanilla, with a capital "V". In that regard I think she should have been more honest with me, as I tried to be with her.

When it comes to all things sexual (orientation, kinks, preferences), it is what it is for each individual. To ask or hint or suggest different things is certainly permissble; how else is one to establish boundaries, etc.

But to go beyond a certain point when a partner is obviously not into it results in hurt feelings, or worse, coercion.

At this point I think I have to let her be the one to decide if this is the lifestyle for us.

21. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    What an interesting thread, I went through many years with my lady and weekend went got over two years with no intimacy, however once I grew up and started to find out what she liked and wanted we were able to meet halfway. Yes in the early days we had resets etc but after I spent some time without kink or chastity just making her feel good then things started to change. Only in the last five or so years and more in the last two of thirty years together have we found our selves. I am working away and Miss is being generous to me but soon she wants to start her plan to make me her slave as far as is practical. Ten years ago I would have said no chance so things do and can change.

What I am saying is take a long view from her point of view it's really different from mine but totally relevant to her. She has also have her best orgasms ever in the last few years and we are even after so long more and more in love.

I do wish every one all the best and I know how hard it can be and yes the loving relationship must come first.

22. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    I agree things do and can change, I first brought up chastity with my wife a few years ago and then it was a straight no. I sulked and felt stupid and tried to forget about it.

I tried again last year and really opened up to her and after a few stop starts we are now closer than ever and although she is still finding her feet as key holder we are now enjoying chastity play as part of our life.

Be realistic with your requests, don't expect her to become the Domme of your dreams overnight, give her time to process and understand why you need this, think about whats in it for her and if she is vanilla like my wife take it slow and remember the one golden rule - she who holds the key makes all the rules.

My wife is on the vanilla side I am on the kinky side, we can't change who we are but we can be honest and if the loving relationship is there you can try to understand each others needs and meet half way.

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i think a lot of Ladys say no cos men am always asking for a lot of thingys that is all for them and Ladys don't like that. I f you do what the Lady tells you to do then that's a lot better than keep asking for thingys.

Mactastic likes this.
  24. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    in my own experience it's a case of when introducing new ideas... go slow, very slow, even slower than you might feel comfortable with.

a recent example...
    I've had a break from chastity for two months due to a minor injury.
    After it healed, I put my cage on while she was away from home and when she returned she unlocked me and we had normal sex for 3 days. During those three days I felt really frustrated, we were having good sex, but for those three days my device sat on her bedside table, untouched and unmentioned. I kept on thinking of saying something, but I let it be. This morning she decided it was time... I'm now locked up and from what she said it might be for 100 days, far longer than I've ever done before.

The moral of the story is that with some girls, you have to plant an idea gently, and let it sink in, without any pressure to DO IT NOW!
    Many guys don't seem to realise that the ideas/fetish that only takes them a few minutes to explain probably took months or years for them to develop. In the same way that quick explanation is too short a time to absorb and accept something that is novel and not yet a norm. It happens in all walks of life, not just sexuality, change has to be managed or it's an instinctive reaction to just reject something that appears different to what is the current norm.

It's a bit like steering a boat, you turn the tiller gently, and you get no immediate response...
    but yes she will respond - but don't try to spin the other way once she starts moving in the direction you pointed her!

spider203, Jasmic68 and Coolhandluke like this.
  25. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    I wish it was fetish then when my wife said no I could leave it at that, but I have tried to forget about chastity since I brought up the subject six yeas ago after she said no but I cannot forget male chastity every time I make love to my wife for the first two days I feel normal, but then I keep going back to the idea of male chastity and I cannot get the idea out of my head.
    so now I am trapped in this circle of making love and male chastity.
    sorry about the rant

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice