What do you do that warrants punishment?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Thatgirl, Apr 15, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    Think I am crazy?

2. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    If I don't put away my lube/body butter, she punishes that infraction with a butt plug. Sometimes an overnighter too!

3. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    At some points during the month breathing can warrant a tongue lashing and punishment.

4. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    Whining about my chastity or simply resisting orders and not submitting properly, even if done passively or subconsciously. The worst punishments in my opinion are 1) increased chastity 2) humiliation - forced to wear panties 3) CBT corporal punishment - especially the testicles 4) ruined orgasm after a long awaited release 5) teasing and denial

PauloChaste likes this.
  5. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    I am also punished if I do a chore unsatisfactorily, or don't do it in a timely manner. Not wiping water off the sink after I use it, or failing to completely empty my pockets before placing items in for washing will get me a fierce beating with the crop or the paddle. Usually the crop, that's Her preferred method.

6. fluffles

fluffles New member

Local Time:
    I'm in an FLR and there's a few things I consistently get in trouble for...

I can be moody, especially when I wake up, so what happens is I'll get impatient or annoyed for some reason... Sometimes for a legit reason, (usually for a stupid reason.)

My girlfriend can tell because of the tone in my voice or how i talk to her.

For example, she might tell me a series of stories from work. On the third or fourth story, I might start to get bored or annoyed, and so I might blurt out, "ok enough about work already, jesus. I'm sick of hearing about your damn job"

At that point, she's not smiling, and she says, "Fluffles, hands on the piano... NOW."

Depending on my mood and what transpired, I might protest that I didn't actually do anything wrong. But at this point, I'm screwed. She doesn't let it go... Not until I walk over and put my hands on the piano, So I invariably end up doing it...

Sometimes I'm wearing my guy clothes when this happens, sometimes I'm naked, and sometimes I'm cross dressed.

If I'm wearing guy clothes, I put my hands on the piano, then she walks over and pulls down my jeans while I have my hands on the piano so she can get to my ass... If I'm cross dressed, she lets me stay dressed, but lifts up my skirt to get to my ass and the backs of my thighs.

She usually walks out of the room for a minute to get the punishment implements from the sex drawer in the bedroom, but I also know she makes me wait a few minutes to scare me and build anticipation (oh it sure works)

There's a few things she'll walk back in the room with , sometimes one or two of them, more often than not she brings all of them (so I don't know which one she will use)..

-riding crop
    -small 12" flogger /whip
    -paddle
    -plastic cane (this is actually the handle of a cat toy..wow it hurts)
    -TAZ zapper ( bdsm shock toy)

My least favorite are the cane and the TAZ Zapper. Both of those can make me cry... The former because of the pain, the latter because it's scary and easy to get emotionally overwhelmed.

She LOVES the TAZ Zapper because I'm scared of it. I used to try to make the TAZ off limits or I'd beg her not to use it, but she likes it because it works on me, and it makes it easy for her to stay in control because I'm terrified of it.

The TAZ doesn't actually hurt that badly, its just the suddennness of being surprised by the shock, and the constant anticipation that wears you down.

Anyway... When she walks back in, where im standing with my hands on the piano, she'll firmly say "eyeline!" meaning that I'm to look straight ahead at a spot on the wall in front of me, never at her unless she tells me to.

Sometimes she'll also say "posture!" which means to stand up straight but arch my back with my hands on the piano cover in front of me, so my ass juts out.

At this point she'll say something like "This isn't going to be fun , Fluffles. Punishment isn't meant to be fun. This isn't a nice BDSM scene like last weekend ,with Massive Attack on the stereo where I run my hands all over you . . I'm not going to touch you, or reassure you. . You aren't going to like this, but you need it. Do you know why I'm punishing you?"

Me: "because I got moody and irritated with you"

Her: "That's right. And you were disrespectful. Is that any way to talk to your girlfriend of 8 years? To your future wife?

Me: No mistress.

Her: It's fine if you want to change the subject . . But you will not talk to me disrespectfully. . Do you understand?

Me: I'm sorry I just got annoyed

Her: Oh you'll be sorry. I work very hard to make sure we both have a nice life together. *runs TAZ zapper over my neck without pushing the button.

Her: And you will not talk to me like you just did.

Me: *starts shaking slightly out of fear of getting shocked with the TAZ Zapper

Me: "Please not the TAZ, baby"

Her: "Be quiet. Either you can use the safe word, and we'll quit everything for a month or two, or you can just trust me to take care of you. Which is it?"

Me: "i'll trust you"

Her: Good. Then stop talking , i don't want to hear a word out of you unless its a sincere apology

*here I get hit (or zapped) around 10 to 60 times ,depending on the situation

*whack
    *whack
    *whack

Me: subconscious ouch noises / moans

*zap
    *zap

Me: ow!

Her: Shhhh.

*whack
    *whack

Me: *whimper*... *whispers "I'm sorry" and really deeply mean it...

I'm now way past my limits and I feel like I'm about to cry. This is not fun for Fluffles anymore

Her: Are you going to keep talking to me like that?

Me: No mistress . . Please no more. I'm sorry. (at this point my eyes are usually blurry with tears ... I'm embarrassed and I just want it to stop )

Her: 10 more...count them out...

Me: * counts out 10 more cane strokes on my ass, which is red , sometimes with little welts.

My breathing is short and stuttered , and I feel awful for having said something so rude and thoughtless , that i should have realized would hurt her feelings)

Her: *puts down the cane. Come her sweetheart.. *She gives Fluffles a big hug.

Me: *hugs her back. *whispers "Thank you. Sorry I got moody and said those things to you."

Her: "My pleasure... anytime sweetheart. I enjoy it. Want to watch a Simpson's episode?"

Me: Yes please

jshackleton2016 and fdsfdg like this.
  7. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    I just had an unauthorized, locked, orgasm with a just-delivered magic wand I bought for my KH. So I was curious and got carried away!! and it was my first locked orgasm. So fun discovering new things!! Anyway, she has not punished me yet. I confessed to her while she was getting ready to go on a weekend retreat.

joe01 likes this.
  8. Sam wood

Sam wood Active member

My business
    Uk
    Local Time:
    I was a bit rude this morning to my queen. Not on purpose just knackered.
    I've already had 'the' text message. I have no idea what she will think up and I've been forbidden to ever ask what she will do ever again.

9. fdsfdg

fdsfdg Active member

Local Time:
    Everything. Evidently I am a "brat". I'm also an escape artist. I can pick a lock in a few seconds. I disobey standing rules, sometimes on purpose. I sometimes fail to "dress properly". Sometimes I stand when I pee. I don't keep up with my chores. I buy myself things without permission. I visit websites I shouldn't. I "steal" an orgasm now and then. I have to be reminded to shave. You name it.

Yup. I usually don't tell her anything like that though, I just tune out and then she realizes that I'm not paying attention.

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i chatters to much and forget when Mistress says be quiet and that when i has to fetch Her my paddle. :(

11. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Worse of the worse so far was going to a website i was not allowed to go to anymore, ever. Mistress found a download while i was at work. the text i got was "You are in trouble.". i did not know why until i got home and She let me have it verbally. Mistress Wolf had never, NEVER, been that verbally aggressive, did not threaten corporal punishment but simply told me if i EVER did it again it was over, which is end of marriage, relationship, everything...

Our FLR - D/s is 24/7/365, it is our life relationship now, with the agreement from the beginning that there is no going back. If it doesn't work then it's end of relationship... to know just how close i came to finding that point scared the carp out of me. The mood that permeated the house for the next month left no doubt in my mind She was serious, and that She was truly in charge.

i still do little things, unintentionally, that bother or annoy Her, and She will comment on them, or just give me the look. That is all it takes, though i do wish She would test Her crop on me and see it's effect.

spider203 likes this.
  12. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    I forget to do things that my Wife asks me to do. We talked about this topic over the weekend and my Wife does not think I do anything bad maliciously, but in her opinion I am a typical man in that I just plain forget. She has an incredible organizational brain that somehow keeps track of every thing that needs doing, from the big to the minuscule.

She hasn't started punishing me for it yet as she is still finding her way regarding what she enjoys within our new dynamic. I think it is only a matter of of time though. She has particularly enjoyed two Tumblr images I have shown her. One was a guy painting his mistresses toenails with nail polish. She demanded and received that attention over the weekend and loved it. The other was a black and white image of a naked guy on his front on a woman's lap. She is dressed and has her arm raised, obviously about to spank him.

I'm not saying that she would punish me severely for forgetting, at least not unless it was something really important, but the look in her eyes when she told me how much she enjoyed this picture was telling.

http://simmer-until.tumblr.com/post/143213394154

spider203 likes this.
  13. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    you right bout Ladies rembering everthing @Jasmic68 my Mistress never forgets anything hardly and i been paddled lots for forgetting thingys.

14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Whatever you do don't say they are like an elephant, ladies don't like that and you are likely to be paddled even though it was a compliment. You might mean they are like an elephant because they never forget anything but they might think you mean they have big noses and ears and grey saggy skin.

15. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    No comment!!!

16. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    Did you confess everything? Make sure you do! That way she remembers to lock up her magic wands... maybe she'll even realize she doesn't need to remove your cage ever now. :)

jshackleton2016 likes this.
  17. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    For me ... eating out at.lunch or otherwise cheating on food gets me punished. I am on a strict diet and have to continue to loose weight if I want to be allowed to orgasm (I am allowed about 1 orgasm per pound lost)....

spider203 likes this.
  18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That would have been fantastic for me. Since Jan 4 this year I have lost 13.25 kg, about 29 pounds! In that time I have had 3 orgasms. I have managed to completely change the way and amount I eat and go from being obese to getting close to my ideal weight. I am still overweight according to my BMI but I am working on it.

By changing the way I eat I mean the time I eat and the type of foods I eat, primarily what I snack on. For instance during the week I have almost completely cut out bread and I drink much more water.

spider203 likes this.
  19. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please Jasmic, i not gonna call Her a elephant.

xcitedsisssy and Jasmic68 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice