Problems with PA and devices

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by American Joseph, Apr 24, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. American Joseph

American Joseph New member

Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    Hello all,

About 5 months ago I got my prince albert piercing done. I loved it, but after two months it was obvious that my body was rejecting it, and it had almost completely worked all the way through my penis and out of my body, so I had to take it out, and I haven't been able to put it back in due to possibly tearing the rest of the skin through. Now I am left with a faux piercing hole, which is about a 6g. The piercing has been out for 2 months, but it hasn't healed at all.

Recently my girlfriend locked me up in a cb6000 for 2 days. When I was unlocked, I checked the whole and noticed it was stretched to a 4g during that time. Not sure how probably just friction from being erect and then unerect. As of now, it's gone back to about 6g.l, but I'm worried I'll never be able to wear a device again without risking stretching and tearing.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get it sealed back up by a doctor? Or even if it is supposed to heal by itsself in a few weeks or months?

Thank you!

2. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    At that size, it's unlikely to close completely on its own. From what I've read on here and fetlife, you'd require a urologist and a plastic surgeon to do a repair. You might consider an apydrava (sp?) If you want to keep the piercing.

3. Frank Underboob

Frank Underboob Active member

Local Time:
    Really, it should shrink up over time, but we're talking months, not weeks here. Be patient. A migrating piercing is not necessarily a rejected piercing, especially if any pressure, from say a chastity device, was being put on the piercing. It sounds like you did the only reasonable thing by taking out the piercing. Was there any redness, swelling, or lymph at the time? Anyway, 5 months is not that long a time to have that piercing. In another five months, it should be dramatically reduced and well on it's way to closing.

4. American Joseph

Local Time:
    Hey Frank.

I only ever had the piercing in for 2 months. The last few months I've had the ring out because it very nearly pulled all the way through my penis. My piercer said he had never seen anything like it happen before, but he said he has heard it can happen on rare occassions. As of now, it seems to be slowly sealing up. In a few months if it's completely closed, I will probably try it again and hope for the best.

5. Frank Underboob

Local Time:
    I'm glad to hear that it is healing. Maybe go to a different piercer for you next attempt. Look for one that is APP certified, you can find one here <http://www.safepiercing.org/> The APP certified piercers tend to have more education and experience. Since your situation may be a bit complicated by the rejection/migration of your first piercing, and the next piercer will want to avoid the scar tissue left by the first piercing. Did you have a stainless steel ring in the first time? If so, go with titanium for your next attempt. I changed from titanium to stainless in my nipples, and they did not like it. I had to switch back. Good luck with your next attempt!

6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    Hi

It's your body not the piercer !

Depends on your anatomy , how deep can you be pierced and how the ring sits or its size and weight. Also some people do have migration problems no matter on the metal or placement.

I must have re done my belly button 4 times no matter how deep even behind the old scar tissue. It still migrates out.

Pa s tend to stay open for months or even years .
    If you want a more stable piercing a reverse PA is a good idea or a full ampalang.

Xx Wendy

7. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    When my doctor saw my 2 ga PA for the first time, he was a little shocked, but said if I ever decided I did not want it anymore (fat chance), it would be easy to have a plastic surgeon repair it. I think they make slices inside the piercing hole, and then sew it up.

8. Frank Underboob

Local Time:
    To be clear about consulting another piercer: of course the first piercer isn't to blame for the problem! However, if, as the OP has stated, that this first piercer has never seen the OP's type of problem before, then I would strongly consider seeking out a second professional who does have experience with this type of problem. Someone who has dealt with rejection/migration issues before will be able to more accurately advise the OP on the suitability of his anatomy for a PA, how deep can he can be pierced, how the ring will sit, and how ring size and weight will affect the piercing, etc. And a second opinion never hurts.

9. American Joseph

Local Time:
    Appreciate the advice! At this point, I have a doctors appointment set up and will ask about the possibly of sewing the hole together if it doesn't heal naturally. For the 2 months I had my PA I absolutely LOVED it, so I'm definately going to have try again.

Currently I have a different piercer picked out (even though that's a ways down the road) but my gf/kh and I have been using a birdcage, and the device seems to be allowing for very reasonable healing time for the piercing hole. In the last few days there has been noticeable progress towards the entire piercing hole sealing up.

Fingers crossed!

lock667 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice