Want to start the journey

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Imhers, Apr 25, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Imhers

Imhers Normal is boring.

Michigan
    Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Hello everyone. First time here.I have been very interested in starting my chastity but I don't know how to tell my wife. I could really use some advice my worst fear is she will go running and screaming out the door.We have a good relationship just not an open conversation relationship.I have not gotten my device yet do to the fear of her freaking out (would love to get it today :)) and I don't want to just spring it on her. Any advice would be helpful thank you .

2. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    Its a tricky one for sure how to broach the subject for the first time.

Don't do what I did and buy the device put in on and present yourself to her - Ta Da!

My wife is pretty vanilla so it was totally the wrong move to do this and she freaked out a bit and didn't want anything to do with it a first.

Check out my threads below to see how we finally managed to bring chastity play into our lives. Its not a straight road and there are likely to be a few stops starts and ups and downs.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/finally-she-has-agreed.13758/

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/our-chastity-journey-begins.13819/

Be calm open and go at her pace, let her get her head around it first. I find it hard to open up so on the second go I opted for an email with some links that explained the idea of chastity from a female friendly perspective which broke the ice and re-opened the conversation, you can find them on the links above. Now she understands the kink and can see the benefits to us both and our relationship is stronger than ever.

Good luck!

3. Imhers

Imhers Normal is boring.

Michigan
    Local Time:
    Any sites I can ask her to go to ?

4. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
  5. Imhers

Imhers Normal is boring.

Michigan
    Local Time:
    Thank you.

6. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Biggest thing I can say is that honesty is the whole key for this to work. It took me over a week before I convinced my wife of the potential benefits this could have for us. Now she wouldn't have our relationship any other way.

After I verbally asked her she was very hesitant and I'm bad at putting a good argument together to argue my case on the spot. So I wrote her a very detailed letter explaining why I thought chastity would be good for me and then good for us. I wouldn't jump the gun and buy a device until you get her onboard. Ask her to be part of the selection process for your device because that could end up being fun for her. If cost is an issue (it initially was for my wife) because some of these devices can be expensive, look for a knockoff device on eBay or other sites. When I confessed that I was addicted to masturbating and I wanted to stop and I only wanted her to allow me orgasms but I was to weak to not have the help from a chastity device because I have little self control. That was the turning point when my wife agreed and decided to be my mistress. Key thing her is to just take baby steps and go slow until she can really sink her teeth into what chastity is really about. Good luck!

7. never2l84chastity

Local Time:
    Good luck convincing your wife. First off no one will be able to offer a sure fire successful way to have your wife agree with you about beginning a chastity journey. The following is what worked for me. Maybe others can shed light on worked for them and you can decide for yourself the best approach.

First off, hopefully you get the opinion that she will be at least partially receptive to the idea. If she is partially receptive at first it's a good sign and usually progresses from there once you start a trial period.

I sent my wife an email as to not put her on the spot. Told her we had the perfect marriage in many ways but maybe we could try something to spice things up a little in our sex life after having been married for 10 years. I sent her a link to a blog that outlined the customary reasons why chastity should be considered. I told her to give it some thought. The next day I sent her one more article and told her this is the last one I will send before we talk about it in person. i stressed that I thought it would be fun and to give it a trial period and if we don't like it we would stop.

When it came time to our discusssion, the elephant in the room was 100 times lighter then if I just approached her out of the blue. After a brief conversation she said sure let's give it a go and she's been in love with having control over me ever since

Let us know how it goes and what approach you decided to use

Jasmic68 likes this.
  8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Another piece of advice that has helped me a lot is to remember that this is your kink, your idea. You have had time to think, fantasize, research and think some more. Your Wife hasn't.

Talk about this in a neutral space, not for instance whilst before or after having sex! Take your time. Have a reason, whatever it is, that doesn't include your worthless clitty deserves to be locked up, whip me, whip me. It could be that you think it would be fun, it could spice things up, Maybe that you feel you masturbate too much, that you want her to decide when you get an orgasm, anything that makes this real and fun.

Then give her some time to process the information.

If she does agree, good, take your time and develop things at her pace. If she doesn't start anyway. Use the honour method. Promise her that you will show her the benefits of your chastity without her having to do any of the work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice